injectable dbol

tank8140

Awards
Can this be made @ 25mg/cc or 50mg/cc with 2%BA and 20%BB in oil? This is the recipe i like to use for other hormones. Has anyone tried this? Hows the pain?

Let me ask another question: I have a bunch of BD 5mg pink dbol tablets. Would i be able to crush 50 of them up (250mg) and add my solvents, filter out the fillers and binders with a coffee filter, and then filter again with a .2 micron filter? This would basically be a process identical to making tren from fina pellets.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I never made it myself so as far as the recipe, im in the dark. I have however shot inj d-bol at a concentration of 50mg cc b4 and it was uncomfortable, but easily bearale.

tank8140

Awards
thanks for the input, im going to try 25mg/cc to start with.

Can anyone give me information on the recipe and conversion i asked about above? would that method work?

tank8140

Awards
inject dbol is such a waste of effort...
Maybe it is, but im not going to know until i try. So rather than buy a bunch of dbol powder and convert it i would rather use the BD tabs i have to make a vial or two and see how/if it effects me differently than the oral version.

Does anyone know if my idea for converting the tabs into inj form would work?

tank8140

Awards
no it won't work, there is filler in those tabs. It's not going to affect you any differently, it's still gonna pass the liver. Just take the damn tabs.
Actually, it will pass through the liver only once compared to twice, as my main concern with taking the tabs orally is my loss of appetite, which i attribute to the stress it has on the liver.

I have hear people say that they do not get a change in appetite from the injectable version.

Yes, of course their are fillers in the tabs, i stated that above. Just like with fina pellets there are fillers, but after disolving the pellets in the Ba/BB solution and filtering, the fillers are no longer in the solution anymore.

What i am getting at is that the fina pellet conversion and my idea of a dbol tablet conversion seem to require identical methods for conversion, and i am simply asking if anyone has tried this and double checking it would work? Because in theory, it should.

tank8140

Awards
^Who is to say the fillers are the same? If not, your efforts would be in vain. Get yourself some Liv52, NutraPlanet has it very reasonably priced.

Let me tell you something about appetite - It doesn't matter. I struggle with my appetite on a daily basis, just gotta shove the food down there. You're never going to be "hungry" for all the calories you need. I don't even get "hungry" at all throughout a day, I just eat. I have to, I weigh 285lbs. You'll learn this in time.
Please don't talk to me like i am newbie to the sport or something. Ive been doing this for 10+ yrs now. Yes, i know i have to eat, but when it comes to "forcing" the food down i constantly end up having to "get it down" by chugging water, its like taking pills. I could chug down protein shakes with water all day long, but as we all know, that probably wouldn't prove the best gains, as the best protein source comes from food.

Yes, i have ordered bottles and bottles of Liv-52 and taken up to 12+ capsules a day with 40mg of dbol. The first week is bearable, but then after that i simply just cannot eat. I do run high- dosed test cycles and although test is not very harsh on the liver it may very well be contributing to my appetite loss, and when i throw the dbol in the mix it must just be too much for my liver to handle, is my guess.

Back to my original question: Yes the fillers used may not be the same, but i would assume neither would disolve in a BA/BB solution.

Can anybody confirm this?

tank8140

Awards
^I know a scam when I see it.
What the hell are you talking about??? How is this a scam? To get people to buy injectable dbol?? lol ok anyWAYS..

does anyone OTHER than Gixxer have anything that they can contribute to my orgininal question on making inj dbol?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
BigShadow Cycle Logs 174
skindog101 Anabolics 41
Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 12