X Tren 19 nor (why Gyno)

ponjoe

Awards
Just wondering what everybodys thoughts were on this,

I have passed experinace with m drol / p plex and a couple of other phs.
I have never had any problems wi them and in paticular I love m drol, as I dont really have any sides and i grow like a dandilion.
Anyways a few of months back I tried X Tren which is a 19 nor, virtually straight away I developed lumps behind my nipps which were tender, I discontinued use and did a standard 3 weeks of Nolva.
I am still left wi the lumps which I can feel but they are not visible, thank god.
I figure that their are some phs which I would do best to avoid and just wondered which are simular to the X tren, Like I said I have never had a problem with m drol which I am currently running with no probs.
So my questions are as follows,

1) Why would i have the probs with xtren and not the others ph.
2) Which should I avoid.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
damm let me know too i was just about run it as well?

ponjoe

Awards
damm let me know too i was just about run it as well?
Hi Spooly,

I did not mean to worry you, I had a friend who was running it at the same time and he was fine. I am certain it is a case of different phs effect people differently. I would just like to understand why?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
some people don't react well to "progestin" based steroids... Deca, tren, "tren" the dienolone precursor, Max LMG, and a few more. I don't know why it's some people and not others... naturally higher prolactin levels that get easily shifted up higher by the tren and agitate the gyno tissue into lactation mode when estrogen is already activating the gyno?

My experience with progestin compounds has led me to one simple conclusion: i'm staying away.

ponjoe

Awards
some people don't react well to "progestin" based steroids... Deca, tren, "tren" the dienolone precursor, Max LMG, and a few more. I don't know why it's some people and not others... naturally higher prolactin levels that get easily shifted up higher by the tren and agitate the gyno tissue into lactation mode when estrogen is already activating the gyno?

My experience with progestin compounds has led me to one simple conclusion: i'm staying away.
Yes, i think the best thing I can do is stay well clear, its a shame because I really liked the sound of x tren.
What are your thoughts on epi, I am just bridging into from mdrol and it will be my first time on it.
Please dont tell me I should be worried?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
x tren is actually closer to nandrolone but ya, stay away from progesterone based ph/ds. Sh1t can hit the fan real fast with these IME.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damni just got 3 bottles of x-tren.. Hope I don't react negatively to it

ponjoe

Awards
Damni just got 3 bottles of x-tren.. Hope I don't react negatively to it
I bought 2 and ended up giving 1.5 away. Only one way to find out mate?
Really bugged me as I liked the fact it wasnt methelated.
On a plus side though the strength gains come pretty quick.

anbes

Awards
1st because progestins based hormones increases the prolactin action in breast tissue. But... we are talkin about a PH, the tren x converts to a progestin brand, but it could be converted to estrogen too. So you got 2 reason why!

spartan300

Awards
1st because progestins based hormones increases the prolactin action in breast tissue. But... we are talkin about a PH, the tren x converts to a progestin brand, but it could be converted to estrogen too. So you got 2 reason why!
can u break that down plz

where along the conversion pathway does tren convert to estrogen?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
So then an A.I./Nolva on cycle would be advisable for this type of compound in specific, am I wrong?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I dont know why people take this compound the negatives out weigh the positives at least for me and a few others. The sides are the worst I have experienced thus far, Extremely High Bp, horrible supression (worst shrinkage I ever had), Loss of Libido in less than a week, prostate inflammation, sore nipples... No thanks. While I was on it the strength and Vascularity was great but, I discontiued the product and will not take it again.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been pondering stacking my xtren with some epi in hopes of preventing against any gyno as it is believed epi can help with gyno reduction

Link24

Awards
  • Established
How would an epi/tren run be? I have read before that epi actually helps with gyno reduction so would them stacked together compliment each other against the gyno
No not really. . . Epi has also been known to cause gyno as well... It has been used to treat gyno as a low dosed standalone not with a product that is known for causing gyno as well

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been used to treat gyno as a low dosed standalone not with a product that is known for causing gyno as well
Really cuz I see alot of epi:tren logs floating around here

anbes

Awards
How would an epi/tren run be? I have read before that epi actually helps with gyno reduction so would them stacked together compliment each other against the gyno
I've posted one epitren log!
Untill I finished, no gyne. now It appears to come... well, nolva!!!

But I thought that way too., as epistane is a madol analog, and it is said to be a serm-like agent, I concluded that in my epitren cycle, the epistane could avoid the trenx gyne!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've posted one epitren log!
Untill I finished, no gyne. now It appears to come... well, nolva!!!

But I thought that way too., as epistane is a madol analog, and it is said to be a serm-like agent, I concluded that in my epitren cycle, the epistane could avoid the trenx gyne!!!
Log link?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tren ph's do not convert into estrogen, nor do they convert into trenbolone. it is incapable of doing so in the human body.

what it does convert into is dienolone.
a steroid similar to trenbolone, as far as gains/side effects are concerned
It is a nandrolone-based compound.
dienolone is a close chemical cousin of trenbolone, dienolone is not quite as potent, however it remains quite strong next to most agents.

dienolone is not aromatized by the body, and is not measurably estrogenic. It is of note, however, that based on its structure dienolone likely displays significant binding affinity for the progesterone receptor. (possibly stronger than progesterone itself)
The side effects associated with progesterones can be similar to those of estrogen, including negative feedback inhibition of testosterone production and enhanced rate of fat storage. Progestins also augment the stimulatory effect of estrogens on mammary tissue growth.There appears to be a strong synergy between these two hormones here, such i that gynecomastia might even occur with the help of I progestins,with out excessive estrogen levels.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
get clomi, no reason to fear anything

anbes

Awards
tren ph's do not convert into estrogen, nor do they convert into trenbolone. it is incapable of doing so in the human body.

what it does convert into is dienolone.
a steroid similar to trenbolone, as far as gains/side effects are concerned
It is a nandrolone-based compound.
dienolone is a close chemical cousin of trenbolone, dienolone is not quite as potent, however it remains quite strong next to most agents.

dienolone is not aromatized by the body, and is not measurably estrogenic. It is of note, however, that based on its structure dienolone likely displays significant binding affinity for the progesterone receptor. (possibly stronger than progesterone itself)
The side effects associated with progesterones can be similar to those of estrogen, including negative feedback inhibition of testosterone production and enhanced rate of fat storage. Progestins also augment the stimulatory effect of estrogens on mammary tissue growth.There appears to be a strong synergy between these two hormones here, such i that gynecomastia might even occur with the help of I progestins,with out excessive estrogen levels.
well, knowing the steroid conversions, I can say, that progesterone yep, converts to estrogen (and it is this way an woman body works!!).
The progestins, like deca and trenbolone are said not to be converted, but.. the PH trenx, of dienolone, is said that can YEP be converted to estrogen!

but, the strogen receptor bindness could be the only explanation too...
as the other guy said, serm on that!

ponjoe

Awards
the more research you do on this one the more blured it becomes. I cant find any definitive answer on how to deal with issues should they occur. Some say serm others say it will make things worse. Def not worth the risk when other phs do just as good a job.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the more research you do on this one the more blured it becomes. I cant find any definitive answer on how to deal with issues should they occur. Some say serm others say it will make things worse. Def not worth the risk when other phs do just as good a job.
Are they suggesting to run a serm while on cycle to combat gyno?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in anabolics 09, it says running a serm like nolvadex could help keep side effects away, if you run it along side the steroid.

from what I have found, things like dostinex (caber) are very useful when removing unwanted side effects from this.

tren, and other 19nor steroids are not progestins. they are progestin like. but idk, these compounds give me gyno, so i stay away from them. for now.
dienolone is a wierd steroid, with not much known about it.
I believe any "estrogen" like effects are due to it acting on the progestin.
but idk. someone needs to study and write an article strictly on this substance. maybe someday.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do u have a link or reference as to where you got the information which suggest to run nolva alongside a ph/ds?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no link to an article. it's from william lewlyns book, "anabolics" 9th edition.

more commonly known as anabolics 2009.

pretty much the holy bible for anabolics.

they say b.i.b.l.e. stands for "Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth"

well, then anabolics 09 should be called the holy B.I.B.U.S.

Basic Instruction Before Using Steroids:deal:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
T Roid made my existing gyno much larger. Was able to reduce with Tamox but that is the first PH that has done that.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no link to an article. it's from william lewlyns book, "anabolics" 9th edition.

more commonly known as anabolics 2009.

pretty much the holy bible for anabolics.

they say b.i.b.l.e. stands for "Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth"

well, then anabolics 09 should be called the holy B.I.B.U.S.

Basic Instruction Before Using Steroids:deal:
Thanks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
in anabolics 09, it says running a serm like nolvadex could help keep side effects away, if you run it along side the steroid.

from what I have found, things like dostinex (caber) are very useful when removing unwanted side effects from this.

tren, and other 19nor steroids are not progestins. they are progestin like. but idk, these compounds give me gyno, so i stay away from them. for now.
dienolone is a wierd steroid, with not much known about it.
I believe any "estrogen" like effects are due to it acting on the progestin.
but idk. someone needs to study and write an article strictly on this substance. maybe someday.
U think running erase pro or DAA along side something like Deca-Drol Max would prevent higher estrogen levels/gyno?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U think running erase pro or DAA along side something like Deca-Drol Max would prevent higher estrogen levels/gyno?
Did you really just bump a 3 year old thread..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did you really just bump a 3 year old thread..
Did I confuse u again?
Better than making a new one and not researching at all don't u agree?
:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Possibly, daa won't help, might make things worse actually.

Running dzine would probably help keep it dry.

Or dplex

sal

Awards
Always take anti e's after your cycle that should levitate any possible gyno in the future are your nips puffy?