My Rant!

1. Cool My Rant!

Damn it. I got everything in order for a cycle, all arrived A-OK. Planned out 12 week cycle and then things got messed up. I have been scheduled for a hernia repair in june....right in the final weeks of my cycle! I'm guessing now I'll have to hold off until about August to do the cycle. Damn it!!

Okay I'm a little more calm now...thanks for listenin'.

By the way, since I'm on the topic and all that, anybody here ever have a hernia repaired via laproscopy? I had one repaired the "old fashioned" way years ago and abdolutely do not want to go through that again. All replies welcome.

2. never had it myself but a friend said his was a peice of cake.
    •   

3. Just think of how much harder you'll be able to hit the weights after gettin everything all fixed up, and how much better the gains will be without fearing a massive injury. Run a quick 4 week PH cycle now to make up for it

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

4. Pretty simple procedure. You shouldn't be down but 4-6 weeks with it. Just take it easy when you come back. You don't want to rip anything back open. Where is the hernia located? Is this a repair or a new one?
  5. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ruffneck
    Pretty simple procedure. You shouldn't be down but 4-6 weeks with it. Just take it easy when you come back. You don't want to rip anything back open. Where is the hernia located? Is this a repair or a new one?
    It's an inguinal hernia, meaning it's in my groin. It's a new hernia, developed about 6-8 weeks ago (opposite side from the origional one a few years ago) but they still call the sergery a "repair" because they patch the opening where the hernia occured. My surgion tells me that I can be back in the gym 2 weeks after the operation but I think he may be underestimating the intensity of bodybuilder's training. I'm figuring on at least 4 weeks and then slowly ease back into things. With the old fashioned version of the operation I was 6 weeks just getting back to normal movement and then another month getting back to training hard.

ManBeast I think I just might do the ph cycle just to keep things movin along. Living in Canada though gear is cheaper and most times easier to get.
    •   

6. Silly me and my stupid American-centric way of thought... I've really got to work on that, heh.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gethuge
    . My surgion tells me that I can be back in the gym 2 weeks after the operation but I think he may be underestimating the intensity of bodybuilder's training. I'm figuring on at least 4 weeks and then slowly ease back into things. With the old fashioned version of the operation I was 6 weeks just getting back to normal movement and then another month getting back to training hard.
    I think the difference is the old method required cutting through significant muscle to be able to get in and repiar the damage. The way they do it now is such a small incission that the trauma to the area is reduced therefore reduced recovery tme. Don't take this to the bank and deposit it yet but I think this is close as to why recovery is so much faster.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My test rant
    By Superdoad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. My rant about body image
    By Brian5225 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:35 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM