My Rant!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.05%

Cool My Rant!

Damn it. I got everything in order for a cycle, all arrived A-OK. Planned out 12 week cycle and then things got messed up. I have been scheduled for a hernia repair in june....right in the final weeks of my cycle! I'm guessing now I'll have to hold off until about August to do the cycle. Damn it!!

Okay I'm a little more calm now...thanks for listenin'.

By the way, since I'm on the topic and all that, anybody here ever have a hernia repaired via laproscopy? I had one repaired the "old fashioned" way years ago and abdolutely do not want to go through that again. All replies welcome.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.12%

never had it myself but a friend said his was a peice of cake.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Just think of how much harder you'll be able to hit the weights after gettin everything all fixed up, and how much better the gains will be without fearing a massive injury. Run a quick 4 week PH cycle now to make up for it

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.91%

Pretty simple procedure. You shouldn't be down but 4-6 weeks with it. Just take it easy when you come back. You don't want to rip anything back open. Where is the hernia located? Is this a repair or a new one?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.05%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ruffneck
    Pretty simple procedure. You shouldn't be down but 4-6 weeks with it. Just take it easy when you come back. You don't want to rip anything back open. Where is the hernia located? Is this a repair or a new one?
    It's an inguinal hernia, meaning it's in my groin. It's a new hernia, developed about 6-8 weeks ago (opposite side from the origional one a few years ago) but they still call the sergery a "repair" because they patch the opening where the hernia occured. My surgion tells me that I can be back in the gym 2 weeks after the operation but I think he may be underestimating the intensity of bodybuilder's training. I'm figuring on at least 4 weeks and then slowly ease back into things. With the old fashioned version of the operation I was 6 weeks just getting back to normal movement and then another month getting back to training hard.

ManBeast I think I just might do the ph cycle just to keep things movin along. Living in Canada though gear is cheaper and most times easier to get.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Silly me and my stupid American-centric way of thought... I've really got to work on that, heh.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Gethuge
    . My surgion tells me that I can be back in the gym 2 weeks after the operation but I think he may be underestimating the intensity of bodybuilder's training. I'm figuring on at least 4 weeks and then slowly ease back into things. With the old fashioned version of the operation I was 6 weeks just getting back to normal movement and then another month getting back to training hard.
    I think the difference is the old method required cutting through significant muscle to be able to get in and repiar the damage. The way they do it now is such a small incission that the trauma to the area is reduced therefore reduced recovery tme. Don't take this to the bank and deposit it yet but I think this is close as to why recovery is so much faster.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My test rant
    By Superdoad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 04:48 AM
  2. My rant about body image
    By Brian5225 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 03:35 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:43 AM
  4. Replies: 10