- 03-15-2004, 01:11 PM
- 03-15-2004, 01:24 PM
No. But I would check them very carefully. Whitmans have a excellent rep and there are a lot of knockoffs. Just remember to check for:
1. sterility, is it sterile or do you have to sterilize it.
2. pore size and grade, make sure there comparible to the whitmans.
3 Chem resistance. Make sure the the BA,BB and such will not melt it.
4. Prefilter. (not sure on this but I believe the whitmans have it and those that don't do not last very long).
Similar Forum Threads
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2005, 09:05 AM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:42 PM
- By crane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:41 PM
- By Greenguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2004, 07:22 AM
- By Disco'ed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2004, 11:51 AM