T400 painful?

mclucas

Awards
Is T400 with Test E and Test C mixed painful? I've been told it is...

Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have heard its pretty painful stuff, just add sterile oil to it once in the syringe

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I have ad supertest 500 that wasnt pleasent, but neither of which are as bad as test suspension. again a lil sterile oil and being warmed a bit help. Id say just grit your teeth and take it like a man lol, but then again i teared a while back when i did site injections of test suspension in my calves. lasted through 2 shots and decided that since i probably wasnt going to get any more that localized swelling (that was confirmed from a post on here) id pass.

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
I have ad supertest 500 that wasnt pleasent, but neither of which are as bad as test suspension. again a lil sterile oil and being warmed a bit help. Id say just grit your teeth and take it like a man lol, but then again i teared a while back when i did site injections of test suspension in my calves. lasted through 2 shots and decided that since i probably wasnt going to get any more that localized swelling (that was confirmed from a post on here) id pass.
Denkal T400 was the most painfull test ever, left me with knots size of a golf balls, cutting, baking & heating didnt help much, threw that crap away.

Damn TT, Test susp in calves, now that's hardcore bro!!!

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah if it worked i would have stuck with it, but it seems a bit to jankey to me to go through that pain and not get any results.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
never heard of supertest 500 but i have used supertest 450 and it is the worse pain i have ever been through and it last for about a week each injection i wasnt even able to train legs at all while using it

NYCDiesel

Awards
texas how bad is the pain in your calf from injecting, i have big calves but am afraid I won't be able to walk for a day or two after lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 5
Davz808 Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 3