Unreal's Guide to Superdrol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal's Guide to Superdrol

Superdrol (SD) is also known as methasteron, because it's the 17aa methylated form of the injectable steroid masteron (aka drostanolone). Methylation drastically alters the characteristics of a steroid so SD doesn't have much in common with masteron outside of the fact that it doesn't aromatize. This stuff was originally produced by Designer Supplements, later by Anabolic Xtreme before it got banned. Since being banned, it's surfaced in a few dozen clones (most of them containing either an "S" or a "drol" somewhere in the name). Superdrol is remarkable in that it is one of the cheapest and most potent of the so-called "prohormones" and definitely the most replicated. I should make it clear right now that Superdrol is not a prohormone, there is no conversion, it is a fully active methylated oral steroid.
Wiki article: Methasterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Effects of Superdrol

Superdrol is a good "bulking" oral, it creates rapid gains in weight and strength starting in the first week. I'm commonly up 10 pounds in 10 days with SD and the same results are pretty common during the first week and a half or so. This is a result of rapid uptake of water and glycogen into your muscles. Recall that glycogen is the "fuel" for your muscles during a workout, so obviously one benefit of this is much greater strength and endurance during your workouts. The added water and glycogen will literally swell the muscles up, producing a fuller look and a much harder feel. The full muscles help to push out veins and increase vascularity as well.

Strength gains generally start in the second week. The way I have come to see it is that your first workout on Superdrol has baseline strength, and then in the next week your muscular "healing" is greatly enhanced, so the next time it gets hit, strength is up. For many users it's common to add around 10 pounds to your bench every week. It is also important to note that the recovery period while on SD is generally much reduced; in the heart of an SD cycle I hardly notice DOMS and I can increase training frequency and continue to make outstanding gains.

The anabolic environment created by Superdrol is excellent, so not only can incredible gains in size and strength be facilitated, but also it can work as an anti-catabolic agent during a cut or recomp. As Superdrol doesn't aromatize into estrogen, "bloat" shouldn't be an observed side effect; it is supposed to be "dry" and promote a hard look, certainly desirable when cutting. I have found in my own experience that SD can cause bloat if carb intake is high enough, but I think that is due to my own response to carbohydrates (I can't tolerate much without gaining fat). Many users report that SD requires a high carbohydrate intake because its actions to produce greater glycogen stores in the muscles mean lower blood sugar levels. Obviously for these people, SD may not be the best choice during a cut. Nonetheless, for some users the nutrient partitioning effects are so great that carbohydrate intake can be greatly elevated without fat gain becoming a problem.

Side Effects of Superdrol

Backpumps: this is common with many users and is generally more pronounced with SD than other oral steroids. Back pumps can be avoided by staying well hydrated, and supplementing your diet with potassium and by taking Taurine (approx. 3-5g) pre-workout (or everyday if you want to be safe).

Cholesterol: bloodwork frequently demonstrates that SD has a severe negative impact on lipids. HDL (good cholesterol) usually plummets and LDL (bad cholesterol) usually skyrockets. Be sure to get plenty of Omega 3 fatty acids. The popular cholesterol aids used in cycle support supplements are RYR (red yeast rice) and CoQ10.

Lethargy: as mentioned above, SD may have the effect of lower blood sugar levels on some users. This should first be tackled by increasing carb intake, if this doesn't work then supplementation with DHEA or plain old stimulants may be necessary. This is a side effect that generally limits the duration of SD to 3 weeks in more sensitive users.

Blood pressure: very common side effect for steroids! Hawthorne berries baby... Note that if you have headaches, this is probably attributable to a BP increase. If you are prone to BP increases, it is recommended to preload hawthorn berries for at least 2 weeks pre-cycle.

Libido: some people get an increased libido from SD, others get their libido destroyed by it. For myself, it seems largely unaffected. Often, I read of users noticing a boost at first, followed by a plummet towards the end of the cycle.

Dehydration: drink a lot of water on SD. It usually makes me extremely thirsty, especially during the first week when as the concentration of active SD rises and water loading occurs. Never allow yourself to be thirsty, always drink a lot of water. Remember, hydration will help with backpumps!

Gyno: Superdrol should not cause gyno on cycle. It cannot aromatize to estrogen so that is out. And contrary to popular believe, Superdrol is NOT a progestin-based compound and it has no interaction with progesterone or prolactin to the best of my knowledge. I am personally susceptible to estrogen-induced gyno and the so-called "progestin"-gyno and SD alone does not cause the least bit of any type of gyno for me. I think that clones of SD that produce gyno during a solo cycle are improperly formualted clones that can't be trusted.

Delayed-gyno: Delayed gyno is caused by an estrogen rebound and this is pretty common on compounds that cannot convert to estrogen themselves. On a SD cycle, the presence of SD will cause suppression of endogenous testosterone production, meaning low test on cycle; in turn, less test can aromatize into estrogen, and estrogen levels are low as well.

During post-cycle, as test levels return, estrogen can return in a "rebounding" spike that can cause gyno. This seems more common when an AI is used for PCT as this keeps estrogen levels suppressed even longer; when the AI is removed, estrogen levels spike up dramatically and cause gyno.

Reduced Appetite: Some users mention this and I am not sure if this falls into the same category of on-cycle gyno (i.e. a result of improperly formulated Superdrol). This is also a symptom of a taxed liver. See liver toxicity.

Liver toxicity: as with other methylated oral steroids, SD hits your liver. Basically you deal with this by not running Superdrol for more than about a month! Do not run longer unless you are getting bloodwork done on cycle and know what you are doing!
Be aware of the symptoms of your liver being overworked: reduced appetite or premature feeling of fullness, dull pain in abdominal region, pale stool, bruising easily, yellowing of skin/eyes.

How To Run Superdrol

Straight Cycle
First time SD users should generally start at 10mg. This is done for several reasons A) to assess sides and response to the compound B) to go through your bottle sparingly and C) because the water/glycogen loading phase doesn't need a huge dose of SD. Even on 10mg you should feel better muscle hardness and pump within the first week (and you should have gained some water/glycogen pounds). When you are comfortable with what you are feeling you can bump up the dose to 20mg.

20mg is generally the sweet spot with the compound. For the most sensitive users it is too much and produces bad backpumps and lethargy... For you lightweights, stick to 10. For users like myself, I could run 20mg forever. During the 2nd and 3rd week you should make excellent gains in size and strength.

Taking the dose to 30mg is generally not necessary. For the majority of users, this causes side effects to increase moreso than gains. Personally, I felt like it was difficult to perceive the change in gains, but the suppression at 30mg became more apparent. If you are not making good gains on 20mg, then you need to seriously consider how good your diet and training is before moving to 30mg. Also consider that I DO think some SD clones out there are improperly formulated and may be weak; if your gains on 20mg suck, this may be the case. If side effects aren't a problem then go ahead with 30mg, but I generally feel that the 30+ range is only for users that A) have a higher tolerance for steroids and/or B) are wellll over 200 pounds.

However you decide to run the cycle, restrict the duration to no more than 30 days. If you are doing 30mg most of the time, I wouldn't even recommend this; if you are one of those smart, patient users who is riding out 10mg, I would say the ceiling can be stretched a little, but don't try to push your luck too hard.

Pulsed Cycle (Read Dr. D's guide, "How to Pulse Orals")

Superdrol is an ideal compound for pulsing because it's strong and has a short half life (~6 hours). Recall that pulsing is meant to extend cycle duration by dosing only 3-4x a week, in doing so, shutdown and sides are greatly mitigated. I feel that pulsing with SD 3x a week with DC training is probably one of the best ways to use it.

With a pulsed cycle, the dose should be 20-30mg, as a pulse should use a slightly higher than normal dose. 10mg pre-workout and 10 post-workout or 20 pre-workout and 10 post-workout. You should start at 10, see if you feel it, move to 20, gauge the strength, and run most of the cycle at 20-30. I would personally lean towards 30mg 3x a week or 20mg 4x a week. This should depend on YOUR response though!

Pulsing allows the duration to be extended. This is very nice with Superdrol because the faster gains come, the more difficult they are to keep, because your body takes time to adjust to maintaining more mass. Therefore I feel pulsed cycles result in a better retention of gains. 6 weeks should work very well here.

Bridging & Alternatives
Because SD elicits such rapid gains, a major problem is that they are difficult to keep. One workaround for this problem is to use Superdrol at the start of a longer cycle. For instance, using it to kickstart an injectable cycle. An example of that would look like:

Test Enanthate 500mg for 12 weeks, Superdrol ~20-30mg for the first 4 weeks. As soon as the SD ends, the test kicks in, and allows you to take a few months to capitalize on the already-impressive gains you have made.
Similarly, SD can be used to kickstart other oral cycles. I feel the best way to do this is to bridge into a less harsh oral steroid (Epi, "tren" or Pheraplex). An example of this would look like:

SD 10/20/20
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40
This is a 6 week cycle that has SD for the first 3 weeks, where Epi begins on week 3 and continues for weeks 4/5/6. This allows big gains to be made initially and then a 3 week period for the gains to be hardened up and strength increased even further (even if bodyweight doesn't increase much more, that is not the point, the point is to retain more gains in the end by giving your body sufficient time to become "used" to them.

Since SD is so potent, it is always employed FIRST in any such bridge, as you want the majority of the gains to be made as early as possible so your body has more time to adapt to them. If rapid gains are made at the very end of a cycle, they will disappear easier.

Obviously these are about as harsh as you would ever want to go with oral cycling but I feel these are some of the best methods to extract keepable gains from oral cycles.

However you decide to run your Superdrol, it is important to keep in mind that your calories should scale with your weight. For instance, if you start a SD cycle at 200 pounds and 3800 cals, and by the 4th week you are at 215 pounds, then your calories during the 4th week should be (215/200)*3800 = 4085. Most users do not do this and so they say the gains from Superdrol stop during the 4th week. I feel this is probably a major reason why 3 week cycles with SD became so popular. But I feel 3 weekers are stupid, it's not enough time to make much REAL gains.

PCT after Superdrol

SERMs: always use a SERM starting the day after you stop dosing SD (or whichever oral steroid you're ending with in a bridge). Nolva, clomid and toremifene are the popular choices. Having tried all 3 I personally prefer clomid and I feel it is the fastest for restoring natural testosterone production and that is the most important aspect for retaining gains in PCT. I feel nolva is better employed for estrogen control. However they work differently for everyone and nolva protocols (usually 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/20/20) are very common and successful.
Dosing on clomid varies depending on who you ask, I am a fan of dosing 100+mg for the first couple days and then tapering down to 50mg for the rest of the 28 day PCT period; some people are susceptible to the emotional sides of clomid and do not bother with doses that high, but run 50mg for 4 weeks. Both methods work! I always dose SERMs before going to sleep, as estrogenic activity is reported to be highest while you sleep.

AIs: I have never incorporated an AI into my PCT but they can be used in conjunction with a SERM, they just need to be used strategically. For instance I think it is important that an AI be tapered down so as to reduce any estrogen rebound effect.

Extras: I think the gains made from SD are usually hard to keep and the more extras you can throw into PCT, the better. Some people love running cortisol blockers, some people run their cycle support supplements through PCT, some people like to throw in creatine as soon as their PCT starts, some people use Resveratrol or 6-bromo based testosterone boosters during or after their PCT. I think "more is better" is appropriate to a certain extent, in the end it becomes personal choice.
To be honest, my PCT's are usually very light. A SERM + something random and extra. Most supplements don't work great for me... That's why I'm in the steroid section here...

Keeping Gains: the most important thing for keeping gains in PCT is to keep on the diet and training and try not to get demotivated when you see strength dry up. You WILL lose strength when you come off of SD and you WILL lose weight. If you don't lose any weight at all, you can be sure that you're holding a lot of water or adding fat. Keep the training up, and NEVER lower your calories during PCT, that is the surest way to lose everything you just worked for. Currently, my approach is to use solid doses of clomid to raise natural test as quickly as possible, keep cals the same as on cycle, and keep plugging away at the same routine/same exercises as on cycle. This may not work for everyone but I seem to do better at keeping strength if i keep doing the same exercises. If i see a lift decreasing in PCT and decide to switch it out, I will tend to find that the lift has suffered greatly when I come back to it.

Personal Endnote:
Stay safe and have fun! But, do not use steroids if you are new to working out, if you aren't fully physically mature (usually this means being over 21, especially if you want to post here!) and most importantly, if your diet and training suck. It takes a long time not just lifting weights but "bodybuilding" and by that I mean livin' the life of a bodybuilder (6 meals a day, counting calories, writing down your workouts, having specific goals, running bulks and cuts and breaking through PRs) before you are ready.
Lastly if your stats are something like 6'1 170 lbs or comparable, WORK ON YOUR DIET before you use Superdrol! I've seen a million of you guys crying about being hardgainers but everybody gains when they get enough calories, REALIZE IT, and make it happen. You're a champion if you can just believe in yourself.
Delayed gyno is caused by an estrogen rebound and this is pretty common on compounds that cannot convert to estrogen themselves. On a SD cycle, the presence of SD will cause suppression of endogenous testosterone production, meaning low test on cycle; in turn, less test can aromatize into estrogen, and estrogen levels are low as well.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Good post, especially about SD. You should put it in your sig

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Awesome thread bro! Very informative with all the right points touched. This will be extremely helpful for everyone on AM. Thanks!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Great info from a trusted am member, love it man!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
reserved space

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha f*k yes. Mr. Superdrol himself unrealmachine, wrote something up! lol

Nice job brother!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice write up bud, I hope this clears up some PMs from your inbox :D

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Excellent post. You certainly covered all necessary topics. Reps.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
This makes me excited to run some superdrol.

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
Fixing to start a cycle, been planning for a while now. STILL undecided on whether or not to pulse, bridge or just run it stand alone.. Pulsing sounds appealing but I have a couple questions.. one: I've heard people pulsing 3x a week, and they only workout on those days.. is this normal? or am I misinformed? I really enjoy working out 5-6 days a week, one to possibly two groups a day(I throw calves/abs and sometimes bi's in with others).

dsc08c

Awards
awesome guide. gets me even more excite about my upcoming cycle....

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Effin awesome write up. Can't give reps yet for it though, still have to spread it around more.

abuleh

Awards
good post. Clears up a lot of questions about SD.

Quote:
"Also consider that I DO think some SD clones out there are improperly formulated and may be weak; if your gains on 20mg suck, this may be the case."

Any clones that are known to be improperly formulated or weak????

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
High quality post... this should be done for all the OTCs cause it's the same questions over and over that get asked here.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Unreal the only thing I would add at this point is in pct about the AI use. I am a big advocate that if u are going to use one to start it wk 3 of pct and carry it out 2 wks past the serm or serms being used.

But I am always going over board on my pct cause after my sd phera run I really am a fan if both tamox and clomid used for pct. Cause as you stated they work differently but are similar.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Great post. We need a unreal corner where you have a write up for every compund.

So what do you think about doing a double pulse with SD? SD EOD along with PPlex EOD or something like that.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Great post. We need a unreal corner where you have a write up for every compund.

So what do you think about doing a double pulse with SD? SD EOD along with PPlex EOD or something like that.
Dr. D spoke to the 2 compound pulse. His feeling was you would take the more androgenic compound pre and then the more anabolic compound post workout. But could see u dosing a combo each pre and combo post. It's just phera has such a longer half life and takes a while to kick in. I would think sd and maybe epi would be slightly better combo for pulsing. Maybe even "tren cause for me it seemed to kick in prettty quick. But you are putting yourself at risk for a greater chance of shutdown by adding another compound (esp when adding one with sd) unless the dose of each was kept lower.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I just don't see the point. SD is better than Phera or Epi or Tren or Hdrol etc. etc. Adding something else into a SD pulse isn't going to add much.

Fixing to start a cycle, been planning for a while now. STILL undecided on whether or not to pulse, bridge or just run it stand alone.. Pulsing sounds appealing but I have a couple questions.. one: I've heard people pulsing 3x a week, and they only workout on those days.. is this normal? or am I misinformed? I really enjoy working out 5-6 days a week, one to possibly two groups a day(I throw calves/abs and sometimes bi's in with others).
Pulsing is usually 3x a week. Dr. D has a thread about pulsing. I'll add a link into my guide. You can do a 3x week pulse even if you train 5x a week but some muscle groups get slightly preferential treatment... you decide.

good post. Clears up a lot of questions about SD.

Quote:
"Also consider that I DO think some SD clones out there are improperly formulated and may be weak; if your gains on 20mg suck, this may be the case."

Any clones that are known to be improperly formulated or weak????
It happens inconsistently... I have had problems with Mdrol, but there are so many clones available that many of them have had problems.

Unreal the only thing I would add at this point is in pct about the AI use. I am a big advocate that if u are going to use one to start it wk 3 of pct and carry it out 2 wks past the serm or serms being used.

But I am always going over board on my pct cause after my sd phera run I really am a fan if both tamox and clomid used for pct. Cause as you stated they work differently but are similar.
Yeah my AI section is very short, the best way to use an AI is always debated so i didn't want to say much. The way you run it, do you just start medium/high on the dose and taper down?
'
Nolva/clomid combo is my favorite too ;)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I start at the highest dose for a wk so like 3 pills ( one am, one mid afternoon, one bedtime) then 2 pills (morning and before bed) then one pill for 2 wks (before bed). I try to stay on the higher dose minimal time. Lots of people think no AI should be in pct though. I think PA talked about this in his MD column about preventing delayed gyno from sd.

I think by no means u want to use an AI starting wk 1 of pct. I have seen some that do start it wk 1 of pct but will ramp up then ramp the dosage down over the course of 5-6 wks. But still using a serm.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Glad you pointed out how Pulsing makes keeping gains more achievable! A lot of pulse non-believers don't realize this MAJOR benefit.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME write up Unreal, thanks man, i'll be refering people to this for sure. Have been thinking of writting up a "before you run a cycle read this" post too.

This has me thinking I may have to split my next bulking phase into 2 cycles to get where I want. I think one of them will be the phera/mdrol cycle you ran. Or maybe a 3 week mdrol cycle bridged into 5 week phera/xtren. the gains from the 2 logs of that I've seen were nuts. haha

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
This has me thinking I may have to split my next bulking phase into 2 cycles to get where I want. I think one of them will be the phera/mdrol cycle you ran. Or maybe a 3 week mdrol cycle bridged into 5 week phera/xtren. the gains from the 2 logs of that I've seen were nuts. haha
I have thrown that cycle out and most feel it would be too supressive and hard to recover. Even thought about subbing phera with epi and still most agree not a good idea. Most say move to inj with a kickstart of an oral.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
would SD + phera bridge be a good winter bulk, and SD + epi be a good summer cut? obv mroe cals on the bulk and leaner on the cut.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so unreal what is your favorite superdrol clone?
Hmm gotta be the SD-1 that I got from nutra, reason being that it was so cheap!

would SD + phera bridge be a good winter bulk, and SD + epi be a good summer cut? obv mroe cals on the bulk and leaner on the cut.
Yeah obviously the main difference between the bulk and cut is going to be the diet and training, the choice of PH doesn't matter as much. Don't try to equate epi to a cut and phera to a bulk though, as that just basically buys 100% into the wet vs. dry thing, while it's true enough for some people, i still think it's overrated overall.

Anyway I don't think a bridge cycle is the way to go about a cut, bridge cycles are way heavy and on a cut you'll have to take advantage of that by doing cardio everyday or throwing in lots of T3 or stims.

I like pulsing for cuts, because they're light and can be run longer... I would think SD pulsed for 8 weeks 3x a week with DC training while doing light-moderate cardio on off days and some kind of carb cycling (say 100g carbs on lift days and off days all ketosis) would yield great results for cutting.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
ok that makes sense. have you done a 8 wk pulse of SD? would your mood and hormones be all out of wack EOD? also what if i workout 4-5x a week? how would i dose that.

also what is DC training

thx

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
ok that makes sense. have you done a 8 wk pulse of SD? would your mood and hormones be all out of wack EOD? also what if i workout 4-5x a week? how would i dose that.

also what is DC training

thx
:gotsearch

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
why search when i can ask someone i trust in his personal thread?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
You could certainly search and figure out what DC training (AKA Doggcrapp Training) is. There is a ton of information out there.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This took me ~3 seconds
1) i googled "DC training"
2) i clicked on the 3rd result
http://dc-training.blogspot.com/

As you can see there's 5 chapters and I have better things to do than reprocess and summarize that much info to anyone who asks... And it's outside of the scope of this thread.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey unreal, 2 things.

First, you didnt mention hair loss being a side effect.. I know some poeple say it wont and some say it will, being a 5ar reduced steroid dont you think it will? Seth Roberts also agrees here that SD will cause bad shedding in those prone. whats your experience?

2nd. Sd cause massive glycogen retention in the muscles, providing the immediate results , and "fullness" . Do you think Injecting insulin by itself would pretty give the same results then without the androgen induced side effects? I understand its more risky and might not provide the same strength gains but almost same thing going on with the muscles right.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey unreal, 2 things.

First, you didnt mention hair loss being a side effect.. I know some poeple say it wont and some say it will, being a 5ar reduced steroid dont you think it will? Seth Roberts also agrees here that SD will cause bad shedding in those prone. whats your experience?

2nd. Sd cause massive glycogen retention in the muscles, providing the immediate results , and "fullness" . Do you think Injecting insulin by itself would pretty give the same results then without the androgen induced side effects? I understand its more risky and might not provide the same strength gains but almost same thing going on with the muscles right.
yes I have overlooked shedding. It is an easy one for me to overlook as I am not at all prone so i subconsciously factor the variable out of my consideration. I think people usually report hairloss much less often with SD than other comparable ones like Phera & Epi or even Hdrol.
I think, for the average user, it will not be a problem with SD, and if you are prone, SD is far from the worst for causing hairloss. I am not sure. If you are particularly susceptible to hairloss, then i advise that you do a lot of homework before picking anything to cycle.

I haven't used insulin but it's NOT going to be nearly as effective as Superdrol. The transport of more carbs into the muscles is one thing but SD does a million things... by binding to an androgen receptor it changes your cellular DNA and influences many factors that go into building muscle.

kyran

Awards
very informing thread, great read.

I have a couple questions for you. first I am taking cyclobolan right now which is a sublingual delivery of sd and hd at 30sd /25hd a day. After reading up on this delivery style I read that it bypasses the liver and goes right into the bloodstream. Does this mean that I could run this compound for longer than 4 weeks?
Also I am very interested in the bridging you mentioned with epi as you said it really helps you keep your gains by letting your body get used to them. Could I run this cyclobolan at the doses mentioned earlier for 6 weeks and then start a bridge in say the 4th or 5th week with the epi or is this too risky?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
got ya your right unreal should have googled it. what training would you rec then for while on SD/phera? thats what I am about to run. splt? 5x5?

mmk64

Awards

I have a couple questions for you. first I am taking cyclobolan right now which is a sublingual delivery of sd and hd at 30sd /25hd a day. After reading up on this delivery style I read that it bypasses the liver and goes right into the bloodstream. Does this mean that I could run this compound for longer than 4 weeks?
Also I am very interested in the bridging you mentioned with epi as you said it really helps you keep your gains by letting your body get used to them. Could I run this cyclobolan at the doses mentioned earlier for 6 weeks and then start a bridge in say the 4th or 5th week with the epi or is this too risky?
The only thing that sublingual delivery does is avoid the drugs' initial pass through the liver before it makes it into your systemic circulation. After the drug is in your bloodstream, it still continues to pass through your liver and puts strain on it. So that does NOT mean you should run it longer than 4 weeks, based on that fact. It just makes your dosages slightly more efficient

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

No definitely not, refer to mmk64's post on sublingual delivery

Hmm you read the section on bridging but you obviously didn't read the part where I said SD shouldn't be run for more than 4 weeks. If you bridge from SD you should start the bridge on week 3 and drop SD on week 4. 6 weeks on SD @ 30mg + a bridge is insane.... Read the whole guide.

got ya your right unreal should have googled it. what training would you rec then for while on SD/phera? thats what I am about to run. splt? 5x5?
Your training still has to reflect what methods work for you so without my steroid-fortune telling crystal ball I can't answer that question. I can say that for ME, recovery is greatly enhanced, so I like to increase frequency. Lifting 5-6x a week on SD for me worked great on my first cycle of it.
Other people like to increase volume or intensity but I am a low volume trainer and would rather increase frequency. I feel like training more often can help make bigger strength gains.

It's really not so simple as "Oh if you cycle SD then you should do 5x5." It's never that simple.

kyran

Awards
Does this mean that I could run this compound for longer than 4 weeks?
I read it all a few times through, but thank you for answering back so quickly. I was only wondering that since it was sublingual, whether or not I could run it for longer than your recommended 4 weeks ;). I will try and then stick to your mentioned sd/epi bridge mentioned in the OP.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Great write-up. Alot of very pertinent information.

However, IMO, the jury still might be in deliberation on the following:

Progesterone agonist type activity
Nolva and/or AI in pct
Gyno and why it may actually form from use of this compound.- There are cases of gyno from the OG and AX's version. Both delayed and immediate.

Even Dr.D stated any 17a could have a slight affinity for progesterone type activity.

"Any 17-aa compound is progestinic to some degree. With SD, it is very very little though. The ones that really are have an ethyl group at the 17 position instead of a methyl group and the 19-nor compounds are really bad like that. 5-reduced compounds like SD or DHT are negligible progestins. That's the real deal, so I'd have to say no. Very little"

IMO, Clomid and Aromasin(if you so chose an AI) FTW in pct.

These are my opinions. We ALL know superdrol effects alot of people in different manners.

I just want to put it out there that Nolva is not the end all, be all, serm in pct for drol. Unreal, you did a great job offering both serms as an option in SD PCT. I commend you on that. Reps.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
this is awesome Unreal! Thanks a lot broda! I cant believe i havnt noticed this until now WTF... anyway... Sick thread!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so when your off cycle you train lower weights (low volume) + how many sets per part and to failure?
and like 4-5x week? splitting the lifting days like

Day1 chest bi/tri
Day2 legs abs
Rest
Thrs back traps shoulders
Rest
Rest
Day1

then when your on you just hit the gym more often? while upping the volume a little due to the increased strength i assume.

the bruiser

Awards
can someone please pm me a link to get clomid please.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so when your off cycle you train lower weights (low volume) + how many sets per part and to failure?
and like 4-5x week? splitting the lifting days like

Day1 chest bi/tri
Day2 legs abs
Rest
Thrs back traps shoulders
Rest
Rest
Day1

then when your on you just hit the gym more often? while upping the volume a little due to the increased strength i assume.
Whoa whoa... No. Volume has nothing to do with the weight, volume is about the number of reps and sets. If you do 24 sets and 8-15 reps a set, that's REALLY high volume. My training is low volume... 12-15 sets, usually 6-8 reps a set.
And i said when on i increase FREQUENCY which is the # of workouts a week so i might go from 4 normally to 5 on SD. With the increased recovery you can choose to increase frequency and/or volume as you see fit.

Trying to find a correlation between the cycle and the lifting style is impossible... it varies for everyone... too many variables man.

Great write-up. Alot of very pertinent information.

However, IMO, the jury still might be in deliberation on the following:

Progesterone agonist type activity
Nolva and/or AI in pct
Gyno and why it may actually form from use of this compound.- There are cases of gyno from the OG and AX's version. Both delayed and immediate.

Even Dr.D stated any 17a could have a slight affinity for progesterone type activity.

"Any 17-aa compound is progestinic to some degree. With SD, it is very very little though. The ones that really are have an ethyl group at the 17 position instead of a methyl group and the 19-nor compounds are really bad like that. 5-reduced compounds like SD or DHT are negligible progestins. That's the real deal, so I'd have to say no. Very little"

IMO, Clomid and Aromasin(if you so chose an AI) FTW in pct.

These are my opinions. We ALL know superdrol effects alot of people in different manners.

I just want to put it out there that Nolva is not the end all, be all, serm in pct for drol. Unreal, you did a great job offering both serms as an option in SD PCT. I commend you on that. Reps.
Dr. D said it's negligible... that's enough for me. I know from my use of progestins that I am extremely susceptible to progestin gyno and no dose or weird dosing scheme of SD has ever produced gyno for me.

The binding from all steroids has crossover to different receptors... See Seth Robert's book Anabolic Pharmacology. But my point is that the grand majority of SD users should not see any problems with gyno.
Some people get gyno from Halodrol. Seriously. And some people have gotten gyno from using OTC test boosters like Activate Xtreme & MassFX. I've read these posts. Anything can happen if the right hormonal patterns & susceptibilities are there. The fact that many teens get gyno just from natural estrogen levels demonstrates how easily it can occur.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Whoa whoa... No. Volume has nothing to do with the weight, volume is about the number of reps and sets. If you do 24 sets and 8-15 reps a set, that's REALLY high volume. My training is low volume... 12-15 sets, usually 6-8 reps a set.
And i said when on i increase FREQUENCY which is the # of workouts a week so i might go from 4 normally to 5 on SD. With the increased recovery you can choose to increase frequency and/or volume as you see fit.

Trying to find a correlation between the cycle and the lifting style is impossible... it varies for everyone... too many variables man.

Dr. D said it's negligible... that's enough for me. I know from my use of progestins that I am extremely susceptible to progestin gyno and no dose or weird dosing scheme of SD has ever produced gyno for me.

The binding from all steroids has crossover to different receptors... See Seth Robert's book Anabolic Pharmacology. But my point is that the grand majority of SD users should not see any problems with gyno.
Some people get gyno from Halodrol. Seriously. And some people have gotten gyno from using OTC test boosters like Activate Xtreme & MassFX. I've read these posts. Anything can happen if the right hormonal patterns & susceptibilities are there. The fact that many teens get gyno just from natural estrogen levels demonstrates how easily it can occur.
Just making some points of consideration.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what does your workout split look like? with rest days included. one last thing and thanks man. "My training is low volume... 12-15 sets, usually 6-8 reps a set. "

does that mean you do 12-15 sets total per day or per bodypart