m-drol or h-drol

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

m-drol or h-drol

whats the difference in h-drol and m-drol. Im looking to stock up on a few more ph's while i can. currently have 3 bottles of epistane and am looking to get some others for the future. which of the above 2 would you recomend?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

I wouldn't recommend using Superdrol (M-DROL) on your first cycle, but that's the one I would and have stocked up on. Reason being is that the effects of H-DROL can be had with compounds easily found on the "black market", namely Oral Turinabol. There really aren't any other orals that have the same qualities as Superdrol.

You'd probably need 2 bottles to get a solid cycle out of H-DROL. With M-DROL, you can get multiple cycles out of one bottle. I'd probably buy enough H-DROL for a couple cycles, and invest the rest in some M-DROL. That's just me. Other people prefer H-DROL over M-DROL. M-DROL is definitely one of the most powerful steroids there is, but many people don't want to deal with the sides, which is something that H-DROL has very little of.

But, like I said, I'd rather just find a source for Oral Turinabol than stock up on H-DROL. I figure if I'm going to stock up on something it should be something that I won't be able to get anymore, which is why I chose M-DROL.

If you want to stock up for later, and think you have the self-control to refrain from using them, I say go for it. But don't even think about touching them until you have your research in order, which obviously you do not.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    I wouldn't recommend using Superdrol (M-DROL) on your first cycle, but that's the one I would and have stocked up on. Reason being is that the effects of H-DROL can be had with compounds easily found on the "black market", namely Oral Turinabol. There really aren't any other orals that have the same qualities as Superdrol.

You'd probably need 2 bottles to get a solid cycle out of H-DROL. With M-DROL, you can get multiple cycles out of one bottle. I'd probably buy enough H-DROL for a couple cycles, and invest the rest in some M-DROL. That's just me. Other people prefer H-DROL over M-DROL. M-DROL is definitely one of the most powerful steroids there is, but many people don't want to deal with the sides, which is something that H-DROL has very little of.

But, like I said, I'd rather just find a source for Oral Turinabol than stock up on H-DROL.

If you want to stock up for later, and think you have the self-control to refrain from using them, I say go for it. But don't even think about touching them until you have your research in order, which obviously you do not.
    Nicely put bro. Take your time and do all your research. M-drol is some crazy stuff.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

agreed 100%, I didn't stock up on any Hdrol for same reasons, but Hdrol is a GREAT oral for newer aas users, but then so is epi too. Superdrol is bad ass but SUPER strong, so be sure you know what you're doing or you can **** yourself up seriously. I wouldn't even run Mdrol till I'd done 4+ cycles of other stuff like epi or xtren etc.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  240 lbs.
    Answers

M-Drol is definately something to be very careful with. I've been working out for the last 15 years and can honestly say, you should get some good strength increases and show some progress in your physique off of the first cycle.

BUT!!!!!....BE VERY CAREFUL.....you should be very cognisant of your bloodpresure and your cholesterol levels. Even with a very good diet, you can easily get screwed up very quickly.....like the SH (Swollen Head) or HBT (Hit-By-Truck) affect.

I am no doctor, so don't take what I'm saying as law, but I want people to know, if you try M-Drol, make sure you are checked first are completely healthy and you continue to check throughout the cycle......this is not a good sup for first-timers, do your homework and your research and be prepared before using this product.

I want to look like Arnould did as much as the next guy, but what's the use in looking good if you have a heart attack or a stroke in the process?

Good luck!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

m-drol is one of the strongest ph aka steroids around

h-drol is one of the most mild.

all results are relative to the individual tho
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:01 PM