test base m1t

orvise

Awards
Finally got my test base from synovex experiment done,harvested 12 grams
I know I could get alot more next time I do it.
Got 11 grams in my t-gel and it looks like it all dissolved.
going to do 1ml in the morning and 1 ml at night for 183 mg applied per day
hoping this comes close to 500 mg per week absorbed
1-8 test base 500 mg
1-2 m1t 10 mg ed
nolva 10 mg ed
letro on hand incase of bloat
Ill keep a log
Peace

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That should easily be 500mg absorbed. Looks solid. IMHO have nolva just in case for gyno, unless you already know you are prone to it. Also make sure you have enough for a solid 4 week PCT afterwards as well.

ManBeast

orvise

Awards
i havent had any problems with gyno in the past
but i have only done pro hormones this is first aas cycle
just trying to be careful

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Understood, but estrogen really helps keep ya "balanced" to some extent, especially while bulking it has been shown to have many positive effects in reasonable amounts.

ManBeast

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your cycle bro! I think you might wanna up your test application! I am applying about 330 a day and that is with DMSO in the T-gel as well and is treating me nicely. I don't think that I would go any less but everyone is different! Let me know how everything goes for ya!

orvise

Awards
started today m1t 10 mg ed
183mg ed test base trans should be alittle over 500 mg absorbed per week[1st aas cycle]
nolva 10 mg ed just incase i missed any estrogen in the conversion
wt215 9%
ill keep an update

orvise

Awards
Good luck on your cycle bro! I think you might wanna up your test application! I am applying about 330 a day and that is with DMSO in the T-gel as well and is treating me nicely. I don't think that I would go any less but everyone is different! Let me know how everything goes for ya!
damn 330mg ed sounds like alot for a first cycle.but it s working for you

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
It's working great, the only thing that I have to do now is start eating like I was when I started!

orvise

Awards
been 3 days on gained 2lbs prob from the m1t, libido is high must be the test.
like the way the new tgel smells,lemon fresh test.last m1t cycle my bp was through
the roof so far this time it is still normal.cant wait for the test to kick in!

orvise

Awards
been 8 days on the test base trans,i bumped it up to 200 mg ed
havent really noticed anything,should i up the dose?
next time im pinnig for sure but i want to make the most out of what i got
I have some 4ad left about 2 weeks worth should i add that in there
thanks bros

orvise

Awards
ok heres whats happing,my strenght is going up,and ive lost weight started at 215
now 210 droped a little body fat.

orvise

Awards
most other boards like anabolic review and some others think test base transdermal is a total waste of time since you really dont know how much is being absorbed?
im going to run this one out,see what happens
next time im pinning for sure

orvise

Awards
most other boards like anabolic review and some others think test base transdermal is a total waste of time since you really dont know how much is being absorbed?
im going to run this one out,see what happens
next time im pinning for sure

orvise

Awards
bros,alot of boards like anabolic review and others most mods and vets think test base transdermals are a complete waste of time since no one knows how much is being absorbed

JerseyDevil

Awards
If you are truly absorbing the equivalent of 500 mgs a week, keep your dose the same and forget about adding the 4AD. Test takes a good 3-4 weeks to really be noticable. This is why many frontload with dbol for 4 weeks. Let the M1T do its job for the first couple of weeks, and the test should kick in nicely. Patience my friend, its only been a week.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
If you are truly absorbing the equivalent of 500 mgs a week, keep your dose the same and forget about adding the 4AD. Test takes a good 3-4 weeks to really be noticable. This is why many frontload with dbol for 4 weeks. Let the M1T do its job for the first couple of weeks, and the test should kick in nicely. Patience my friend, its only been a week.
Test takes 3-4 weeks to kick in because it usually has a long ester, like enanth or cyp. Transdermal anything always kicks in a little after a week in my experience.