yep thats right...

fina vs. M1t?

in terms of sides, safety and effectiveness

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Already asked a bunch of times....
c'mon people... get creative with that serch function!

ManBeast

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Fina vs. Chevron, now that's the debate ;) Man, I've lived in Texas too long, get me outta here :mad:

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Tren over any methylated products....taking all things into account.

ps24eva

Awards
Already asked a bunch of times....
c'mon people... get creative with that serch function!

ManBeast

Well I already know much about these compounds of course. I wanted a straight comparison though by other people's opinions. I didn't see another thread like this in the search function.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

ps24eva

Awards
yeah but there wasn't anyone who did M1t and tren in there

Isn't there anyone who's done fina and M1t (not together of course)?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've done both in my first run.. I like tren better. :)

Sides with M1T: lethargy, flu-like symptoms, painfull lowerback pump, dry joints, high BP, nose bleeds (didn't happen to me, but it does), dark urine regardless of how much water consumed..

Side with Trenbolone: Constantly hot, night sweats, pissy attitude :mad: , oily skin, muscle pumps hurt abit, violent bouts of coughing which resulted in me coughing up blood..

I used tren from weeks 6-10, M1T from weeks 1-3, then last week of cycle..
Tren dose was 80mg EOD, M1T was 20mg ED first time, 10mg ED second..

I'd rather be hot all the time than not be able to walk across my bedroom without my lowerback throbbing.. ;)

csrulez

Awards
BigPete,

Did you supplement with Taurine for the lower back pain on the M1T?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ps24eva,

i sent one back ;)

ps24eva

Awards
Is there no one else whose done both?

BTW, tren seems a lot safer, or am I wrong in this?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there no one else whose done both?

BTW, tren seems a lot safer, or am I wrong in this?
I used them both together, yes, answered that.. I meant to put I finished my run with both, my bad.. :)

Trenbolone isn't liver toxic, not c17AA.. Is is safer? Well, that's still debatable..

smike319

Awards
I am currently running both at the same time: M1T 5mg ED, Tren 150mg EOD. I do supplement with Taurine and NAC, and drink plenty of water. The only time I get severe lower back aches is when I get out there in my yard and try and do a lot of "Manuel Labor". I worked in the yard for like 4hours straight one time and was practically bed ridden(sp?) the rest of the evening, very, very painful.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well , not comparable at all , m1t is like a mass drug for me , tren didnt put on muscle as quick , although ive used m1t only once and tren a lot of times .

omar castillo

Awards
M1T sides are bad period, Tren's sides are bad too, but I'd would with Tren since is not hepatoxic as M1T is .
I did not know about taurine and lower back pain, that is good to know, How much (dosing) a day though...?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i dont get many sides from M1t other than slightly elevated blood pressure, slightly oily skin, and acne (which i am prone to it anyway)

as far as lethargy goes, i didnt notice it at all; mojo stayed up... this was on my first cycle, btw...

on my most recent cycle:
i ran a 10 wk cycle of test prop at 150mg/EOD
ran M1T 2 weeks at a time at 20mg/day with 2 week off periods...
had great results with it... this is the 2nd time i've run M1t and had good results both times...

i've run fina before too and got decent gains from it but i ran it by itself... i got pissy, etc... not many other sides than that...

i dont get any lower back pain with M1T... it gets pumped when i do deadlifts, etc... but it subsides after an hour... and it does even hurt... just makes my back harder to bend because its stiff :)

smike319

Awards
M1T sides are bad period, Tren's sides are bad too, but I'd would with Tren since is not hepatoxic as M1T is .
I did not know about taurine and lower back pain, that is good to know, How much (dosing) a day though...?
2000mg ED. Thats 4 pills ED spread out throughout the day.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yes but according to Bobo Taurine is a better choice. He explained why in a previous thread but I'm to lazy to look it up right now.
I believe it's because taurine is either potassium sparing or actually increases potassium stores in muscles.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I'm using 3gr of each taurine/potassium a day (spread 3x day) and still have a tight back all day on 15mg M1T.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
beamen28 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 17