Final Opinion on M 4OHN

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Running at or slightly above maintenance cals, I gained about 2-3 lbs. It increased my strength greater than m dien, and seemed almost to give me a bit of extra energy. Pumps were pretty good, although not as intense during the workout as with m dien, but i did seem to have a "perpetual pump" all day. IMO, m 4OHN is probaly best served ran alone on a cutting cycle, it should help keep energy up, and allow you to maintain heavy lifts or even slightly increase them while on sub maintenance cals. I saw some freaky vascularity especially in the arm and shoulder area appear, Im not sure why is was most concentrated there, but it was. M dien is still a superior compound in my mind, but m 4ohn isnt too far off. No hairloss to be reported (same with m dien) but the acne was more pronounced. Sorry to not report back sooner, I ran into some personal issues the last week or two.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is almost the excat same way that I feel about it.

westniles

Awards
Have either of you guys heard from sledge lately? When should the M4OHN be ready? Also, the mdien is not on his site.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
anyone tried injecting 4ohn ? I'm still waiting to see M oht

gobig1

Awards
Also, the mdien is not on his site.
Check again. Click on the Liquid products, scroll down to the 9th product and you shall see it. No it is not on the opening page anymore, hopefully another new product will show up there in the very near future (4-OHN/D Cypionate in 200mg/ml, yeah! yeah! yeah!)

westniles

Awards
It was not on the site the last couple days, now it is. I guess he is out of PEG 400 too.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i have the peg400 i am out of the 4oz bottle sso I am takingit off till they get here. I have no idea why the Mdien went off but I fixed it. I feel the same way aboutthe M4OHN, i think it is great for dieting, alone, safe for women or an addon anabolic to a more androgenic stack. I think because of the "extra energy" it should stack well with 1 test cyp.

I dont know when it will be ready to go, i was hoping to release it in tab form only in mid april, but with all that is going on now I will have to see. I am about to add in with the M4OHN to 4 OHT Cyp and see how that goes. I have gotten so fat and lazy over the last few weeks being so busy I need to get on a serious cut so we'll see how it goes.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
i have the peg400 i am out of the 4oz bottle sso I am takingit off till they get here. I have no idea why the Mdien went off but I fixed it. I feel the same way aboutthe M4OHN, i think it is great for dieting, alone, safe for women or an addon anabolic to a more androgenic stack. I think because of the "extra energy" it should stack well with 1 test cyp.

I dont know when it will be ready to go, i was hoping to release it in tab form only in mid april, but with all that is going on now I will have to see. I am about to add in with the M4OHN to 4 OHT Cyp and see how that goes. I have gotten so fat and lazy over the last few weeks being so busy I need to get on a serious cut so we'll see how it goes.
will you offer the 4 OHT Cyp in powder too , or only liquid ?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established

will you offer the 4 OHT Cyp in powder too , or only liquid ?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont think ill be doing 4-oht cyp, it has terrible solubility and I cant keep it stable above 100mg/ml which willmake for a lot of big injections. i am going to see what I can do with a deca ester and well see.

The MD powder I still havent decided, I know you would need 999ml of either Peg400 or PG, but until I am certain that everyone who tried to home brew it could, I wont sell it. I will see how much of a pain in teh ass it is to do 100mgs pouches but the price would be high.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I dont think ill be doing 4-oht cyp, it has terrible solubility and I cant keep it stable above 100mg/ml which willmake for a lot of big injections. i am going to see what I can do with a deca ester and well see.

The MD powder I still havent decided, I know you would need 999ml of either Peg400 or PG, but until I am certain that everyone who tried to home brew it could, I wont sell it. I will see how much of a pain in teh ass it is to do 100mgs pouches but the price would be high.
how about the m- oht ? when will you release it ?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if i will get it out in time. I am trying to get out at least 3 more but I may not have the time. M4OHN is next on the list but after all of the problems with the betas for the mdien it will most likely be just tabs, no beta. it wont be ready for release for a few weeks at best.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if i will get it out in time. I am trying to get out at least 3 more but I may not have the time. M4OHN is next on the list but after all of the problems with the betas for the mdien it will most likely be just tabs, no beta. it wont be ready for release for a few weeks at best.
why don't you just release m-oht , you don't need testers for now , people need to stock up then check , april is very close with the ban :gore:

vicmack777

Awards
why don't you just release m-oht , you don't need testers for now , people need to stock up then check , april is very close with the ban :gore:
I second that. Release the M-OHT.

gobig1

Awards
I must have obviously missed something..........April ban, ALL PH's or just Androstenedione(sp) that has been in the news?

I need to get busy and stock up!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I must have obviously missed something..........April ban, ALL PH's or just Androstenedione(sp) that has been in the news?

I need to get busy and stock up!
Bump...what's this April crap? First I've heard of it. Where did you get your info sicosico?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Bump...what's this April crap? First I've heard of it. Where did you get your info sicosico?

from various articles , and from cnn ; beside go to the congress website and check the updates on the bill , also go to the usfa

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
hey proglantum and sifu, would you take M-4ohn or m-dien over the m1t? im getting ready to start cutting for the summer so im debating on what product im going to use. im stumped on what to use, i was throwing around the idea of m1,4add but reading these threads im not too sure what to do.....

gobig1

Awards
from various articles , and from cnn ; beside go to the congress website and check the updates on the bill , also go to the usfa
Checked various news sites on the WWW and USFA............Androstenedione is the ONLY thing being banned by the FDA in April. But as also mentioned, the whole shootin match is sure to follow..........Stock up my fellow Androgen Brothers, Stock Up!

As things like this are even debated in the halls of Congress, it chips away at the Patriotic feelings I have. I despise someone telling me, passing laws, etc., about what I can and can't do to MYSELF. The "Land of the Free" is becoming an extinct phrase being replaced by "USA, The Land of the Regulated."

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I would totally take either M1,4ADD for bulking over M1T or M4OHN over M1T for cutting. I apologize for not a lot of feedback on the M4OHN. My job in the military has had me working 70 hour weeks, and I run a martial arts school as well.

It is honestly my favorite PH out there. I had no sides what so ever, great strength increase. The gains weren't enormous but very satisfying LBM gains with some fat loss.