Jacked (Spawn Clone) and Winabol (Orastan A Clone) stack? Is this too crazy? - AnabolicMinds.com

Jacked (Spawn Clone) and Winabol (Orastan A Clone) stack? Is this too crazy?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Jacked (Spawn Clone) and Winabol (Orastan A Clone) stack? Is this too crazy?

I've read up on them, seems like they'd be pretty legit to stack. Just wondering what you guys think about it.

2. Senior Member

3 orals = too many.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.

Only one is methylated correct- the epi in spawn? If that's the case then there doesn't appear to be any problems with using the combo if everything else is in order. What are your goals for this? etc..?
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Only one is methylated correct- the epi in spawn? If that's the case then there doesn't appear to be any problems with using the combo if everything else is in order. What are your goals for this? etc..?
    That's correct.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    3 orals = too many.
    saying this is like saying stacking test e/tren/dbol is too many.

only one is a methyl, the rest are non methyls.

sounds good.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I tend to agree with liftingstud. If you can't get what you're looking for with two orals, you're using the wrong compounds.

And there's a big difference between stacking orals and stacking injectables. Even nonmethyl orals hit the liver. I've read about bloodwork from "tren" showing that it hits the liver more than everyone thinks for a nonmethyl, but i can't remember the post so i have nothing to substantiate that with.

in this case it doesn't matter too much since the orastan A is so weak anyway. Compounds like furazadrol and prostanozol and bold... with those i wouldn't even count them as taking up a "stacking slot" if you know what I mean.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

I have a modeling shoot coming up in about a month and I was looking to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle for this shoot. I had a bro that just finished his jacked cycle and gained 15lbs. He's had no side effects after his 1st week of pcts, and is maintaining his mass so far, so jacked looks like a winner to me. I'm currently sitting at 5% bf, so I figured the Winabol would work well for the hardening effect with my low bf%. Just wasn't sure if it was worth it...
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well, here i'll have to disagree a bit unreal. everything you take into your body will pass through the liver eventually.

if you inject, you are just by passing the first pass, but it will still get passed through, to be processed out of the body.

on the note of stacking strength, yes i agree, dosages required are too high to be worthwhile, (unless you get the products free, or really, really cheap)

but i didn't want to go into a whole dosing amount for a good cycle due to lazyness on my part.

what would be simpler for him? well, id just tell him take sdrol by itself. with the proper diet, that should help him achieve his goals.

the thing newbies dont realize about stacking, is that people dont stack to get more gains, they stack to tweak the gains in a way they want. i dont know, im too tired too explain it better. i better sleep on it.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

lol it's all good and I knew even when typing my post that the parts addressed towards you weren't necessary because i know that you know what's going on (there's no Sdrol here tho!)

epi/tren/winabol sounds fine to me... for a model with low BF% it'll probably work very well.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, here i'll have to disagree a bit unreal. everything you take into your body will pass through the liver eventually.

if you inject, you are just by passing the first pass, but it will still get passed through, to be processed out of the body.

on the note of stacking strength, yes i agree, dosages required are too high to be worthwhile, (unless you get the products free, or really, really cheap)

but i didn't want to go into a whole dosing amount for a good cycle due to lazyness on my part.

what would be simpler for him? well, id just tell him take sdrol by itself. with the proper diet, that should help him achieve his goals.

the thing newbies dont realize about stacking, is that people dont stack to get more gains, they stack to tweak the gains in a way they want. i dont know, im too tired too explain it better. i better sleep on it.
    That's true, but in a sense if you tweak everything in a way that suits the individual it may equal more total gains in the end. Not saying the more compounds you take the better, but maybe that certain combinations are synergistic in their effects whether it be for mass, strength etc.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

I've read that people taking about 200mg of 5A-Androstanol[2,3-C]Furazan-17B-Tetrahydropyranol (winabol ingredient) have gotten excellent results. Some have gone as far as 400mg, there's no way in hell I would personally take this much, but 200mg is definitely do-able. I found Furaguno for $20 a pop. So with 2 bottles, 6 pills a day=200mg, for 30 days. Each pill contains 33mg. I wouldn't start off at 200mg though, I'd probably do 100mg wk1, then maybe 200mg for wks 2-4 depending on how it feels.

For the Jacked, I'm thinking about going 3 pills a day wks1-3, then 4 pills a day wk4. I'll also be taking Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support twice a day during my cycle.

My PCT will look something like this: Nolva 40mg/40/20/20, Inhibit-e 3pills/3/2/1, ZMA 3 pills every night, and 3 pills of liver cleanse a day.
  12. Diamond Member

better delete that link.

good luck.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

have you tried the Jacked yet? I have yet to try an epi product and am curious. have 2 jacked bottles avail to me around $20 each
  14. Diamond Member

no, but i did run a cycle of some gen x products recently.

I got their "ultimate mass stack" for free (was a sponsored log)

im not actually even using their xabol (anti aromatase product).

but their products are legit, so im sure the jacked is good. i know their winabol and stakabol are good.

I've been using their sterolbol, (plant sterols, amino acid, etc) and dont know if that stuff is even worth buying.

after using anabolics, it's hard to find any other supplement worth spending money on.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

thanks man. interested in trying a epi product and think would be nuts to stack with tren. know what you're saying, anything nonhormonal doesn't give the same gains for the buck...rather hard to notice any gains at all to be honest. hah best investment is eggs and lean beef. (I've tried many supps over the years).
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

On day 11 of the cycle. I've been taking 3 pills of the jacked everyday about 4 hours apart, and 6 pills of Fura, 2 every 4 hours. All is going excellent; strength is up, and I'm up 7 pounds already, still sitting at 6%bf assuming the 3 point skin fold test. Can't wait for weeks 3 and 4, I've heard that that's the time that optimal gains occur!!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DCollins3208 View Post
    On day 11 of the cycle. I've been taking 3 pills of the jacked everyday about 4 hours apart, and 6 pills of Fura, 2 every 4 hours. All is going excellent; strength is up, and I'm up 7 pounds already, still sitting at 6%bf assuming the 3 point skin fold test. Can't wait for weeks 3 and 4, I've heard that that's the time that optimal gains occur!!
    So... how did the cycle go?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DCollins3208 View Post
    On day 11 of the cycle. ... ... All is going excellent; strength is up, and I'm up 7 pounds already, still sitting at 6%bf assuming the 3 point skin fold test. ...
    ^^^
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Everything went as planned. Finished with 12lbs of lean mass, now sitting at a steady 192lbs in the morning, still 6%bf using the 3 point skin fold (I generally naturally sit at this no matter what or how much i eat, luckily I have a bad ass metabolism). PCT went excellent, decided to go clomid with tribex for a natty test booster. I just got my blood test results back as well, everything is perfectly normal... HOWEVER, I'm not sure if you guys have read about how fura lowers your good cholesterol, but it really does. My good cholesterol was 5 pts below normal, not bad but it was definitely lower. I also did have some shutdown, the first 2-3 wks on PCT were a BI%$&. I had to force my self to hit the gym. Overall I'd recommend this cycle if you're looking for some good solid dry gains. If you have any questions just ask.

Sorry for the delayed response guys... I've layed low since just been goin all natural with a good ol chocolate milk, eggwhite, and oatmeal post workout shake and tons of lean meat. I wish I could find some epi or tren laying around now, can't believe you can't find them anywhere now when they were everywhere a few months ago... anyone have some recommendations on what would give roughly the same dry gains? Or any clones that might be out..
  20. Diamond Member

hd/pro dienolone

pstanz (400mg)/tren

sd 10mg /hd

fura/hd

these are what i would recomend, I dont really like epi so....

but you can still find tren (pro dienolone) online....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a SPAWN clone?!?
    By Machwon1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 11:24 PM
  2. MyoPharma Stanzabolin(Orastan-E Clone)
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:25 PM
  3. Spawn clone.
    By jeanlolonnais in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 10:34 PM
  4. Best Spawn Clone?
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:32 AM