Clan at night?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this is the "proper" place for this but........

I was thinking of running my clen at night, so that I could in theory take a little more and not have to deal with most of the undesired side effects, since I would be sleeping........would this actually work? Or is there something I am missing?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're going to dose your stimulant right before going to bed?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're going to dose your stimulant right before going to bed?
I know it sounds stupid but alot of people are actually doing it now. If you should do it or not depends on your personal ability to go to sleep. If you know you can't go to sleep within 20 minutes of taking it then don't take it or you will be up all night. If you can go to sleep then you could try it,however, you will not really know how it will effect you unless you try it. Just be prepared for a sleepless night that might come with it. Personally, stimulants don't effect me that much but I wouldn't take it before bed because sleep is where the magic happens in the body.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea I will do it during the day today....then night tomorow...since I have nothing to do in the morning on tues....see how it works out...figured if I can do it at night I would be able to handle a higher dose and reap more benefits.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
idk, part of the way i see a stimulant working is by giving you more energy so you can burn more calories. I like to use stims so that i can do cardio longer and harder, for instance. To just take a stim and go to sleep, i don't think it would be as effective as taking it during the day where you can actually utilize some of the energy imparted.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if you CAN sleep your body will not be recovering. This is a ridiculously stupid idea. But if other people are doing it why not...huh! :think:

When and where will the stupidity cease...God help us!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
idk, part of the way i see a stimulant working is by giving you more energy so you can burn more calories. I like to use stims so that i can do cardio longer and harder, for instance. To just take a stim and go to sleep, i don't think it would be as effective as taking it during the day where you can actually utilize some of the energy imparted.
This is exactly my reasoning as well. Those who take clen at night do so because they can't train very intensely with higher dosages of clen during the day. They do not take it all at night. They split the doses throughout the day and then take one of the doses at night in order to have smaller doses throughout the day therefore lessening some sides.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even if you CAN sleep your body will not be recovering. This is a ridiculously stupid idea. But if other people are doing it why not...huh! :think:

When and where will the stupidity cease...God help us!

Your body will recover while you sleep, however, it's ability to do so may be impaired somewhat. And don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying it was a good idea. I stated that I do not do it for various reasons. I was just answering the OP's question due to the topic of the thread.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a lot of people smoke crack as well.
I know man. That joke kind of hits hard on me because my mother actually got addicted to meth and it split up my family. Anyway, to the OP, dude do what you feel is best but from a scientific and physiological standpoint it is better to spread the doses throughout the day and not take it past 3-4pm because it will keep you up. Also, if the sides are too much to bare then you should lower the dose. Goodluck.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea I have done a lot of research on clen dosing; just never had read of anyone taking it right before bed....WOndered if it was a possibility....I might try it and see wtf happens...lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your body will recover while you sleep, however, it's ability to do so may be impaired somewhat.
Somewhat? Sleep on stimulants is not recuperative sleep.

Sleep has a distinct architecture with five key stages. Stages 1 and 2 are fairly light, while stages 3 and 4 (or delta wave) sleep are the deeper stages of sleep, followed by REM sleep.

Stages 1 and 2 are the non-restful sleep, the type of sleep where you toss and turn or wake up continuously during the night. With only this type of sleep, you will wake up tired and feel a lack of energy during the day.

Stages 3 and 4 (delta wave) sleep are the deeper stages of sleep. These are the recuperative stages, the sleep that produces growth hormone, which results in the repair and healing of your body.

Stage 5 is REM sleep. This is usually when you will dream. REM sleep will usually occur three to five times each night, each episode increasing in length as the night wears on.

Sleep is necessary or us to maintain our health in a variety of areas:

• Memory and learning
  • Mood enhancement and social behavior
  • Nervous system
  • Immune system
  • Growth and development
Without the deep, recuperative sleep that is necessary for good health, you can suffer from many undesired effects.

Studies have shown that sleep deprivation may be a associated with:

• Poor decision-making, poor judgment, increased risk-taking
  • Poor performance in school, on the job, and in sports
  • Impaired driving performance and increased risk of car accidents
  • Increased incidence of obesity, diabetes, illness in general, high blood pressure, and heart disease
  • Impaired memory, concentration, and ability to learn
  • Physical impairment, poor coordination, delayed reaction time
  • Anxiety, depression, and other emotional problems
  • Magnification of the effects of alcohol on the body
  • Exacerbation of the symptoms of ADHD, such as impulse control, irritability, and lack of concentration

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Somewhat? Sleep on stimulants is not recuperative sleep.
Dude, I'm not trying to start an argument with you. You seem to be quite cynical on most topics on here. The body is going to heal when you are sleeping. There are factors that would cause the body to not heal to its full capacity while sleeping but it will heal. That is why we sleep. To heal our physical pains and CNS.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I'm not trying to start an argument with you. You seem to be quite cynical on most topics on here. The body is going to heal when you are sleeping. There are factors that would cause the body to not heal to its full capacity while sleeping but it will heal. That is why we sleep. To heal our physical pains and CNS.
I seem to be quite cynical?

There is so much misinformation being presented by people to other people who presume because you can construct a sentence you know what you are talking about.

As stated in that quote there are 5 stages of sleep. There are various physiological mechanisms (brain chemistry, blood sugar, GH, etc) that are present or absent in various stages.

Because one simply closes ones eyes and declines into a semiconscious state (of sleep) does not mean you are in recuperative sleep. The chemical stimulant of clen will effect the thyroid, adrenal and other glands that will prevent the brain chemistry and physiological mechanism required for your body to achieve a stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep required for your body to recuperate and repair damage to muscle and the CNS.

Without later stages of sleep the body is not in recuperative, restorative, sleep.

Sure, you might sleep. So what.

Cynical? Hardly. This is not an argument. These are facts. Your opinion is in argument with the facts. I am not in argument with you.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I seem to be quite cynical?

There is so much misinformation being presented by people to other people who presume because you can construct a sentence you know what you are talking about.

As stated in that quote there are 5 stages of sleep. There are various physiological mechanisms (brain chemistry, blood sugar, GH, etc) that are present or absent in various stages.

Because one simply closes ones eyes and declines into a semiconscious state (of sleep) does not mean you are in recuperative sleep. The chemical stimulant of clen will effect the thyroid, adrenal and other glands that will prevent the brain chemistry and physiological mechanism required for your body to achieve a stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep required for your body to recuperate and repair damage to muscle and the CNS.

Without later stages of sleep the body is not in recuperative, restorative, sleep.

Sure, you might sleep. So what.

Cynical? Hardly. This is not an argument. These are facts. Your opinion is in argument with the facts. I am not in argument with you.
And on this information I agree with you 110%. And the misinformation is horrid but that is what you get with broscience and brotalk on a forum. Your information and advice is always solid and thanks for the post. I in no way think it is a good idea to jeopardize your bodies ability to heal just to avoid side effects. The costs in no way are worth the benefits. I was simply answering the OP's question on the topic of the thread.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought the question was whether to have a clan at night... I was gonna day no it's illegal and just plain wrong!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea it was an sp...which could't be corrected....but yea....oh well sh!t happens...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If you realize the fact that Clenbuterol's half life is ~35 hours, you realize that it really doesn't matter all that much when you take it - hence, why many many people have a very hard time sleeping on it even when dosed in the morning.

So, to be honest the OP's question honestly isn't ridiculous at all. Regardless of the fact that most of his others are ;) ( ily wudog)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i know the half life is long but for me with clen i'll get the shakes starting a few minutes after dosing it and they continue for an hour, the slightly stimmed up feeling is for most of the day, by night i feel nothing, never have trouble sleeping. It is difficult for me to reconcile my experience with the long half life... To me it seems to peak immediately and decrease pretty rapidly after that.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess everybody is different, but once I have climbed up to around 100mcg I can definitely feel it plenty even at night when I go to sleep. I know what you mean, but when you think about the fact that its over a day and a half until the drug hits its half-life, the stim is still completely in your system and can affect your sleep greatly - and for many that I have seen it doesn't matter a whole lot when you take it - sleep is pretty sh!tty the two weeks your on.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like more reasons why T3 is better... I've still got clen but since i tried T3 i don't know when i'll ever use the rest of my clen, T3 just seems like a much better addition to any cycle if i want to drop some bodyfat.

I don't have problems sleeping on clen but combined with AAS (i stacked it with Epi) i get significant headaches. And the shaking is annoying... You can't go into a meeting with your superiors and have your hands shaking like some meth head... And if clen messes with your sleep that's even worse.

Cliffs notes: I like T3 better than clen