can't find nolva or clen on PN site!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. yeah, flavoring could bring the axe down on all our heads faster than you can say FDA


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    yeah, flavoring could bring the axe down on all our heads faster than you can say FDA
    why do you say that...Lion flavors his...why would it matter if custom did the same?
    •   
       


  3. because they arent meant for human consumption... flavoring them would imply that they are trying to sell for human consumption and not for research purposes - which isnt a real good idea

  4. Just for the record, no one's products are flavored. That was a mistake. 'Mkay???


    Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Since Pn is no longer carrying the stuff, I see no real problem in saying I will have mine in about 7 days. Will be fruit punch scented to keep your lab from smelling like a lab. Of course These are for research purposes and any deriviation from these applications is not only extremely stupid, but against the law.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I'm pretty sure they take Evocash.
    They do, but I don't have an evocash acct, and don't care to put my credit card/personal info on any more internet sites.

  6. wHETHER IT IS FLAVORED OR NOT. tHE NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMTION GIG, WILL NOT KEEP YOU OUT OF LEGAL TROUBLES. jUST ASK RICK COLLINS.

  7. Has anyone tried CTD's clen? Any word on the quality?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mbbransc
    Has anyone tried CTD's clen? Any word on the quality?
    I just got some, I'll let you know in a few weeks.

  9. the liquid cialis from ctdre is the bombdiggity. i have nothing to compare it to but it works. i was really impressed with the customer service too, answered an email the same day and the shipping was as fast as possible.

  10. Well, I said I'd keep y'all updated on my TLR order, and I got it today. Placed the order on monday night, sent the MO tuesday morning, and received my order this morning. Hellishly fast service.

    Stuff was advertised as 40mg/ml for 100ml's, but shipped to me as 80mg/ml, 50ml's. It's suspended in what appears to be everclear.
    •   
       


  11. i got my order form ctdre.com today. Took a week, a 50ml bottle of clen 200mcg/ml for 55.00 delivered.

    Have you guys seen the prices of clen. 55.00 is a steal. I will let you know of the quality as my dosage increases.

  12. Gentlemen remember you get what you pay for....don't be fooled there are a few of the postes on this thread meant to pull the wool over your eyes just check the ip of a few of the new members....just a little fishy .....

    I smell a stink ready to boil over.....Ha Ha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by buyb12
    Gentlemen remember you get what you pay for....don't be fooled there are a few of the postes on this thread meant to pull the wool over your eyes just check the ip of a few of the new members....just a little fishy .....

    I smell a stink ready to boil over.....Ha Ha
    Do you ever post anything useful to this forum? You need to grow up bro....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Do you ever post anything useful to this forum? You need to grow up bro....
    Bro, don't flame....he has been very useful at times.

    However, BuyB12, I'd like to know who, exactly, you're referring to with that "fishy IP's" comment. I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion affiliated with ANY supplement/research companies, and if you're implying that I am, I take serious offense to that. I was going to order my nolva from PN, but since they no longer carry it, I had to find another source - I'm just trying to help others here by posting my experiences.

    Hell, today, I found out that some idiot was using a statement about M1T on another board to help him sell products on Ebay, without my permission. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper, and had that removed very quickly.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrogsAT
    Bro, don't flame....he has been very useful at times.

    However, BuyB12, I'd like to know who, exactly, you're referring to with that "fishy IP's" comment. I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion affiliated with ANY supplement/research companies, and if you're implying that I am, I take serious offense to that. I was going to order my nolva from PN, but since they no longer carry it, I had to find another source - I'm just trying to help others here by posting my experiences.

    Hell, today, I found out that some idiot was using a statement about M1T on another board to help him sell products on Ebay, without my permission. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper, and had that removed very quickly.
    i think he was referring to billythekid...anyways...as a response to buyb12's "you get what you paid for"...even at $25/gram, liquid research companies are making a killing...so either back up your claims in regards to the so called "fishiness" or please refrain from making unfounded claims just because you are being undercut by others willing to make a slighly smaller killing on liquid research...

  16. holy god, i ordered everything accept my t3 cause i figured it would be around for good in liquid form, this lows cause none of the sites i look at carry it. ..

  17. Gentlemen there are 2 or more posts on this thread from people who are involved with with retailers who are unapproved by the owner of this board. the ower and management here have gone out of there way to insure that the members are provided safe reliable service. You have not seen there indorcement have you.

    As for being under cut Well you get what you pay for. If you want products that are untested by time and are full of emulsafiers that are unhealthy or are based in Alcohol ( both taste like death and are un-healthy ) knoch your selves out. All Here Knock Lion's Product are the best on the market they have been tested by "Chemo " himself they have be documented in research done by " supersolder " with blood work done 2 times a week. The MOd's have used them for there research there is a reason why the only offical product endorcement for these products is Lion Nutrition.

    thank you for your support

  18. Exactly. Plus if there is any problem with your research chems from Lion, you know it will be taken care of with a minimum of hassel.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by buyb12
    Gentlemen there are 2 or more posts on this thread from people who are involved with with retailers who are unapproved by the owner of this board. the ower and management here have gone out of there way to insure that the members are provided safe reliable service. You have not seen there indorcement have you.

    As for being under cut Well you get what you pay for. If you want products that are untested by time and are full of emulsafiers that are unhealthy or are based in Alcohol ( both taste like death and are un-healthy ) knoch your selves out. All Here Knock Lion's Product are the best on the market they have been tested by "Chemo " himself they have be documented in research done by " supersolder " with blood work done 2 times a week. The MOd's have used them for there research there is a reason why the only offical product endorcement for these products is Lion Nutrition.

    thank you for your support

    Chemo tested your products...interesting. I will search for it. I assume he posted the results on the board. Thank you

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Chemo tested your products...interesting. I will search for it. I assume he posted the results on the board. Thank you
    Yeah bro ,he did, I can vouch for that. buyb12, my apologies if I came off on the wrong foot. However, I can only see whats in front of my face most times. If there are others posting here in disguise, they should be ashamed of themselves, but I can't prove that. And the only persons able to do so would be the admins and mods here, so you can see why I reacted in such a way to your post...

  21. I agree that Lion Nutrition puts out an exceptional product and has been endorsed by Mods and members of this board. However, they are not the ONLY ones putting out a quality product. CTDRE, TLR, and CNW have been endorsed on other boards, and even by members on this board. It hasn't been until recently that these other sources have been talked about, due to PN deciding to not carry certain products. Which, I completley understand because the hammer will soon fall. It just was not that big of an issue when we could make a "one-stop shop" to get all of our needs and pay only one shipping cost.

    As long as these sources put out a quality product, I see no problem with some healthy competition. I know my wallet likes it.

  22. I think all Lion is saying is that the quality of the "others" don't match up with Lion's products, both in what the solution is made of and the reliability of dosing of the effective ingredient. With Lion you get all the bells and whistles for not too much more than the "others". I know I don't want to chance my PCT anymore with some "unknown" when I have a reliable "known" right here, backed by Chemo, which means a lot IMO.

  23. Well,

    The stuff is definitely alcohol based. It tastes like PGA.
    I agree that lion products are more trustworthy. I am not trying to advertise for someone else. I just saw a few people thrift shopping nd i followed right along. i think lion products would be the best choice as far as quality is concerned. Saving $15.00 is not worth risking your body with unknown chemical companies. i will shop a lion from now on.

    The service from ctetr.net or whatever they are called was crap anyway.

    I apologize to the board.
    I in no way intend to undermine the board or the sponsors.

  24. why would you say that ctdre is untrustworthy? do you mean the company has a little more underground feel to it, or was the clen that much weaker? i have tried both lion and ctdre cialis now and they are both great but the lion cialis is slightly less expensive per mg. but i wouldnt say they are not trustworthy.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    why would you say that ctdre is untrustworthy? do you mean the company has a little more underground feel to it, or was the clen that much weaker? i have tried both lion and ctdre cialis now and they are both great but the lion cialis is slightly less expensive per mg. but i wouldnt say they are not trustworthy.
    Bump hogie,

    Ctdre has been endorsed on other boards, and purchases have been made from them by trusted members of this board who gave positive feedback so far. I believe the reason for their "underground feel" is the company trying to be careful. Shipping may take a few extra days, and payment methods may worry a potential customer. I believe if you need a product immediately, they will overnight it to you. Each time I have emailed them, I received a quick response back.

    And, as for Custom, so-far-so-good with my experience with him.

    One question I do have. I see LN posting here all the time, pimping his products, but where's his board advertisment spots? I see Custom purchasing advertisement spots. I also see LN advertising on other boards. Why not this one? I'm not trying to start trouble here, don't get me wrong, but I was curious about this.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. using nolva or adex on cycle?
    By ironaddict33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 10:58 PM
  2. where can i find nolva??
    By wingback1144 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 09:21 PM
  3. How To Find 3 Character Products On This Site
    By Zombie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 06:23 PM
  4. Can I add nolva while still on PHs?
    By Irongame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 07:35 PM
Log in
Log in