can't find nolva or clen on PN site!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

can't find nolva or clen on PN site!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    There is a bunch of feedback on on ctdre.com at the Intense Training board. CTD is a board sponsor over there.

  2. zeromagnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    238

    Reputation

    another site i found that sells nolva is www.teamliferesearch.com ...i've never ordered from there, but they have nolva at 40mg/ml in a 100ml bottle, selling for 100 bucks...so that's $25 a gram versus ctdre.com at $30/gram...IMHO, i've heard more about ctdre.com than teamliferesearch.com that $5 doesnt make much difference to me right now...might change if people have any positive feedback regarding TLR...
  3. hogiejoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i just ordered some nolva, clomid, and cialis from ctdre. but it will still be a little bit before i can try the nolva or clomid. ill post how it goes when i do and i will also post as soon as a take the cialis just as a guidline for general quality of their products.
    •   
       

  4. Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1230

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FBWrestlerNerd
    Has anyone else tried CTDRE.com? There prices are pretty cheap.
    I wrote a couple of responses regarding CTDRE.com. Do a search under my name for the info. I emailed the site and received fast responses. They seem to be on the ball and willing to work with the customers. I invited them to come to this board and check it out, and so we could maybe ask some questions. They advised they would check it out this weekend.

    L.I.F.E. Research also sems to be another good source. Prices are good for their SERMS, which come in 100mg/ml bottles.
  5. michaelton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    They do take Evocash. I was leery as well of sending the entire MO business. But I did it anyway. I got my goods as fast as anyone else gets them here and was happy.

    Thumbs up TLR.
  6. michaelton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I'm pretty sure they take Evocash.
    They do take Evocash. I was leery as well of sending the entire MO business. But I did it anyway. I got my goods as fast as anyone else gets them here and was happy.

    Thumbs up TLR.
  7. Sir Foxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    BuyB12,

    Don't take this the wrong way, because I love your products, but unless you have a patent on flavoring research chems I don't see any legality issues with what Custom is doing.
  8. NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    612

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    OK, I got my order from ctdre.com. It took 9 days, but all was there. It was wrapped in bubblewrap & packed in some nasty brown powdery **** that was all over the bottles. No big deal, as long as they didnt break.

    The clen, letro, & clomid all look good, no loose powder floating. The clomid is green, freaked me out a little but looks kinda cool. I also had 4 bottles of Nolva, & all of them are totally out of solution. A good amount of the powder has settled & will not mix in with any amount of shaking. I emailed CTD & have not heard back yet. I've heard of this happening to other people's nolva, but I never had this problem before from LR or LS. I'll post with what he says about it.
    Thanks for the feedback.
  9. Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    OK, I got my order from ctdre.com. It took 9 days, but all was there. It was wrapped in bubblewrap & packed in some nasty brown powdery **** that was all over the bottles. No big deal, as long as they didnt break.

    The clen, letro, & clomid all look good, no loose powder floating. The clomid is green, freaked me out a little but looks kinda cool. I also had 4 bottles of Nolva, & all of them are totally out of solution. A good amount of the powder has settled & will not mix in with any amount of shaking. I emailed CTD & have not heard back yet. I've heard of this happening to other people's nolva, but I never had this problem before from LR or LS. I'll post with what he says about it.
  10. buyb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    Custom I'm not to happy to have someone flavoring Chems.....Bad form on your part......also a legal problem.....think you should re-think flavoring and price
  11. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Why. Business is Business.
  12. chemikill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Why. Business is Business.
    Amen to that, don't bash the guy with the better deal.Just become more competitive with your pricing.C'mon $600 a kilo?You can definately afford too.
    -chem.
  13. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I am just saying big deal he is flavoring it. I know full well what nolva costs per gram, and yes I understand the business and legalities and all of that.

    However don't complain if someone is beating your pricing.
  14. COLOSSUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zeromagnus
    another site i found that sells nolva is www.teamliferesearch.com ...i've never ordered from there, but they have nolva at 40mg/ml in a 100ml bottle, selling for 100 bucks...so that's $25 a gram versus ctdre.com at $30/gram...IMHO, i've heard more about ctdre.com than teamliferesearch.com that $5 doesnt make much difference to me right now...might change if people have any positive feedback regarding TLR...

    teamlife is highly spoken of at anabolicsupport...........i ordered their nolva and clomid.......ill give you guys a heads up when it comes.
  15. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    ctdre.com has a great price on clen as well.
  16. hornedfrogsAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    161

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zeromagnus
    another site i found that sells nolva is www.teamliferesearch.com ...i've never ordered from there, but they have nolva at 40mg/ml in a 100ml bottle, selling for 100 bucks...so that's $25 a gram versus ctdre.com at $30/gram...IMHO, i've heard more about ctdre.com than teamliferesearch.com that $5 doesnt make much difference to me right now...might change if people have any positive feedback regarding TLR...
    I just placed an order with them today. I'll keep y'all posted on the progress.


    Only thing that worries me with TLR is his payment policy, in which he wants a blank money order or cash (if not via credit card).
  17. supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1774

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrogsAT
    I just placed an order with them today. I'll keep y'all posted on the progress.


    Only thing that worries me with TLR is his payment policy, in which he wants a blank money order or cash (if not via credit card).
    I'm pretty sure they take Evocash.
  18. Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I also had 4 bottles of Nolva, & all of them are totally out of solution. A good amount of the powder has settled & will not mix in with any amount of shaking. I emailed CTD & have not heard back yet. I've heard of this happening to other people's nolva, but I never had this problem before from LR or LS. I'll post with what he says about it.
    Just a follow up on the nolva. ctdre said they'd replace it free of charge. I gave it the hot water treatment for 10 minutes & shook the heck out of it. All 4 bottles went back into solution. All is good. MrCTD is a great guy.
  19. NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    612

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Just a follow up on the nolva. ctdre said they'd replace it free of charge. I gave it the hot water treatment for 10 minutes & shook the heck out of it. All 4 bottles went back into solution. All is good. MrCTD is a great guy.
    Nice! Thanks for the follow up.
  20. buyb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    shouldn't be a problem if it has crashed ...the chemicals used to keep it suspended are not too good for you...the Lion line was never intended to stay up. shaking should be fine........there shouldn't be a need to replace ..I would be worried if it didn't crash that it was dosed right.
  21. chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    742

    Reputation

    yeah, flavoring could bring the axe down on all our heads faster than you can say FDA
  22. zeromagnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    238

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    yeah, flavoring could bring the axe down on all our heads faster than you can say FDA
    why do you say that...Lion flavors his...why would it matter if custom did the same?
  23. RRAdam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    247

    Reputation

    because they arent meant for human consumption... flavoring them would imply that they are trying to sell for human consumption and not for research purposes - which isnt a real good idea
  24. custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13233

    Reputation

    Just for the record, no one's products are flavored. That was a mistake. 'Mkay???


    Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Since Pn is no longer carrying the stuff, I see no real problem in saying I will have mine in about 7 days. Will be fruit punch scented to keep your lab from smelling like a lab. Of course These are for research purposes and any deriviation from these applications is not only extremely stupid, but against the law.
  25. hornedfrogsAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    161

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I'm pretty sure they take Evocash.
    They do, but I don't have an evocash acct, and don't care to put my credit card/personal info on any more internet sites.
  26. sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    wHETHER IT IS FLAVORED OR NOT. tHE NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMTION GIG, WILL NOT KEEP YOU OUT OF LEGAL TROUBLES. jUST ASK RICK COLLINS.
  27. mbbransc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    129

    Reputation

    Has anyone tried CTD's clen? Any word on the quality?
  28. Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mbbransc
    Has anyone tried CTD's clen? Any word on the quality?
    I just got some, I'll let you know in a few weeks.
  29. hogiejoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    the liquid cialis from ctdre is the bombdiggity. i have nothing to compare it to but it works. i was really impressed with the customer service too, answered an email the same day and the shipping was as fast as possible.
  30. hornedfrogsAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    161

    Reputation

    Well, I said I'd keep y'all updated on my TLR order, and I got it today. Placed the order on monday night, sent the MO tuesday morning, and received my order this morning. Hellishly fast service.

    Stuff was advertised as 40mg/ml for 100ml's, but shipped to me as 80mg/ml, 50ml's. It's suspended in what appears to be everclear.
  31. Billy the kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    i got my order form ctdre.com today. Took a week, a 50ml bottle of clen 200mcg/ml for 55.00 delivered.

    Have you guys seen the prices of clen. 55.00 is a steal. I will let you know of the quality as my dosage increases.
  32. buyb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    Gentlemen remember you get what you pay for....don't be fooled there are a few of the postes on this thread meant to pull the wool over your eyes just check the ip of a few of the new members....just a little fishy .....

    I smell a stink ready to boil over.....Ha Ha
  33. lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by buyb12
    Gentlemen remember you get what you pay for....don't be fooled there are a few of the postes on this thread meant to pull the wool over your eyes just check the ip of a few of the new members....just a little fishy .....

    I smell a stink ready to boil over.....Ha Ha
    Do you ever post anything useful to this forum? You need to grow up bro....
  34. hornedfrogsAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    161

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Do you ever post anything useful to this forum? You need to grow up bro....
    Bro, don't flame....he has been very useful at times.

    However, BuyB12, I'd like to know who, exactly, you're referring to with that "fishy IP's" comment. I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion affiliated with ANY supplement/research companies, and if you're implying that I am, I take serious offense to that. I was going to order my nolva from PN, but since they no longer carry it, I had to find another source - I'm just trying to help others here by posting my experiences.

    Hell, today, I found out that some idiot was using a statement about M1T on another board to help him sell products on Ebay, without my permission. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper, and had that removed very quickly.
  35. zeromagnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    238

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrogsAT
    Bro, don't flame....he has been very useful at times.

    However, BuyB12, I'd like to know who, exactly, you're referring to with that "fishy IP's" comment. I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion affiliated with ANY supplement/research companies, and if you're implying that I am, I take serious offense to that. I was going to order my nolva from PN, but since they no longer carry it, I had to find another source - I'm just trying to help others here by posting my experiences.

    Hell, today, I found out that some idiot was using a statement about M1T on another board to help him sell products on Ebay, without my permission. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper, and had that removed very quickly.
    i think he was referring to billythekid...anyways...as a response to buyb12's "you get what you paid for"...even at $25/gram, liquid research companies are making a killing...so either back up your claims in regards to the so called "fishiness" or please refrain from making unfounded claims just because you are being undercut by others willing to make a slighly smaller killing on liquid research...
  36. JrzyJuiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    holy god, i ordered everything accept my t3 cause i figured it would be around for good in liquid form, this lows cause none of the sites i look at carry it. ..
  37. buyb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    Gentlemen there are 2 or more posts on this thread from people who are involved with with retailers who are unapproved by the owner of this board. the ower and management here have gone out of there way to insure that the members are provided safe reliable service. You have not seen there indorcement have you.

    As for being under cut Well you get what you pay for. If you want products that are untested by time and are full of emulsafiers that are unhealthy or are based in Alcohol ( both taste like death and are un-healthy ) knoch your selves out. All Here Knock Lion's Product are the best on the market they have been tested by "Chemo " himself they have be documented in research done by " supersolder " with blood work done 2 times a week. The MOd's have used them for there research there is a reason why the only offical product endorcement for these products is Lion Nutrition.

    thank you for your support
  38. Sir Foxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    Exactly. Plus if there is any problem with your research chems from Lion, you know it will be taken care of with a minimum of hassel.
  39. NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    612

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by buyb12
    Gentlemen there are 2 or more posts on this thread from people who are involved with with retailers who are unapproved by the owner of this board. the ower and management here have gone out of there way to insure that the members are provided safe reliable service. You have not seen there indorcement have you.

    As for being under cut Well you get what you pay for. If you want products that are untested by time and are full of emulsafiers that are unhealthy or are based in Alcohol ( both taste like death and are un-healthy ) knoch your selves out. All Here Knock Lion's Product are the best on the market they have been tested by "Chemo " himself they have be documented in research done by " supersolder " with blood work done 2 times a week. The MOd's have used them for there research there is a reason why the only offical product endorcement for these products is Lion Nutrition.

    thank you for your support

    Chemo tested your products...interesting. I will search for it. I assume he posted the results on the board. Thank you
  40. lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Chemo tested your products...interesting. I will search for it. I assume he posted the results on the board. Thank you
    Yeah bro ,he did, I can vouch for that. buyb12, my apologies if I came off on the wrong foot. However, I can only see whats in front of my face most times. If there are others posting here in disguise, they should be ashamed of themselves, but I can't prove that. And the only persons able to do so would be the admins and mods here, so you can see why I reacted in such a way to your post...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. using nolva or adex on cycle?
    By ironaddict33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:58 PM
  2. where can i find nolva??
    By wingback1144 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 07:21 PM
  3. How To Find 3 Character Products On This Site
    By Zombie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 04:23 PM
  4. Can I add nolva while still on PHs?
    By Irongame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 05:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in