Anavar - hard on the kidneys?
- 11-07-2009, 03:08 PM
- 11-07-2009, 09:19 PM
I've never heard of anavar being hard on the kidneys but it will affect the liver since it is a 17aa steroid. Just dont stay on it for an extended period of time, 4-6 weeks should be safe.
- 11-08-2009, 06:02 AM
all methyls effect the liver... the thing is ....extreme amounts of protein that bodybuilders eat also is very hard on the kidneys
11-08-2009, 02:10 PM
zach, i have read numerous studies that say that that is not true (kidneys thing).
11-08-2009, 06:43 PM
The main people who have troubles with higher protein are patients with kidney problems already which in that case lowered protein is one of the treatments.
Steroids have to be filtered in the blood so some kidney stress is going to occur but for the most part nothing to worry about unless using higher doses of more toxic orals for long periods of time.
Head Purus Labs Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-23-2010, 07:47 PM
- By cmp007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2009, 09:33 PM
- By spacetuna in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 05-16-2008, 04:34 PM
- By Jackdup in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2007, 07:58 PM
- By micro in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:24 PM