LOG: SD/Epi Bridge

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    DAY 38

Back workout was yesterday really late at night, I had some family gatherings to attend. Good pump and went up on close grip lat pulldowns and lawnmowers for more reps and higher weight.

Will update later today, but I'm not sure what time I'll be going to the gym.

I found out yesterday that the Peak fitness I attend 5 min. from my house is now becoming a O2 fitness, GREAT (read w/ sarcastic tone) . I really don't know what I'm gonna do about this though, I need to keep my peak membership in case I move back to Charlotte b/c they are all over that area. But there is only one peak left around here. Maybe I'll get a planet fitness membership, at least they are 24 hrs, its still a drive and the dumbells only go to 75, I can't wait until I have a house so I can get my own stuff
    Great to hear you are still seeing gains bro. How many weeks do you have left to go? I have maintained 14 solid lbs from my cycle. Keep it up and hit it hard!

2. I live in NY. they were actually good at getting the roads clear but i drive a jeep and it was god even in the worst of the storm. Have strength gains gone down since the switch to epi or gone up? SD is known for immediate strength gains so curious on what happened when you dropped it
    •   

3. DAYS 39 & 40 & 41

39 - Shoulders - good workout, I don't believe I met my target calories but hit my protein goal.

40 - Chest - Awesome workout. Random people in the gym have been giving me compliments and telling me that I look bigger and want to know my secret haha. I just say food, and a lot of it.

Today (Day 41) I finally got our internet working at my mom's house and noticed that today is the last day of EFX. I have another epi bottle from chaparral labs (120 caps) when I switch over I'll know if its working immediately if its junk and I'll get some other epi. I will not be working out today, tomorrow I will do legs at my grandma's.

Goin to see the little girl tonight so I can be with her on Christmas.

4. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    I live in NY. they were actually good at getting the roads clear but i drive a jeep and it was god even in the worst of the storm. Have strength gains gone down since the switch to epi or gone up? SD is known for immediate strength gains so curious on what happened when you dropped it
    I actually feel stronger since I dropped the SD. I definitely don't feel the slight amount of bloat that I had with SD as Epi dries me out very well. I feel that my size increased with SD and I think the Epi is going to increase my strength like last time I took it.

So in a nutshell = no loss in strength since dropping the SD.

5. ever had itchy nipps on epi?
    •   

6. nope. no itchy nips on SD or Epi. Knock on wood haha

7. DAY 42

Legs today.

My legs are dead. No PR's but did more reps than usual, and the new epi that I switched to is legit. I'm happy with the gains so far from this cycle, they have all been what I wanted CLEAN and I've dropped some fat. I've lucked out and Thanksgiving and Christmas meals were both carb days THANK GOD! haha

Did a few sets of curls and pushdowns to end my workout. I've got to work over night tonight which sucks but when I get back home in the A.M. I'll get my rest.

This is the final stretch before I stop the epi, so I'm hoping for a few more lbs if I can manage it. Then its onto Diesel Test Pro and PCT.

8. DAY 43

Did a little circuit training today. Went very well if I do say so.

Sadly I have let myself run out of protein powder so the next two to three days should be fun stuffing every available lean mean down my throat to make up the diff. (no homo)

But I've found a decent deal on Pro-Nos bye MRI, which is terribly thick last time I had it but does have a decent amount of calories so I can help maintain my weight. which is still around 204 . I'm happy here at the moment the epi is getting a little bit of the fat off of me and I'm more vascular. I'm still pretty stoked about this bridge

ALSO I did a couple sets of pull ups today and boy are they harder with this extra weight haha I'll get used to it though.

9. haha yea man. like adding 20lbs to your bench. glad the epi is working well

10. I have a need for a little input from whoever is still following along.

I want to max out and do you think I should at the end of my cycle OR after PCT? So that I can assess the strength gains from the cycle.

11. Both. last week on i would max out to see see where your at and if your pr were upped. I would do warmup sets then max with 1rm. Then workout normally.

Do same after pct, to see if you lost any strength. I would do it like 2 weeks after pct stopped.

12. just read the thread, nice log.

Max out now bro! Epi makes me feel like I can pull an oak tree out of the ground. Trow some of that evoo on some french bread before you go and get greeeeeeeezy m8

Forgot to ask.....could you post up that diet from unreal plz?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    just read the thread, nice log.

Max out now bro! Epi makes me feel like I can pull an oak tree out of the ground. Trow some of that evoo on some french bread before you go and get greeeeeeeezy m8

Forgot to ask.....could you post up that diet from unreal plz?
    haha thx bro. That diet should be in his mast, prop, etc.... log

My diet isn't exactly what his is so I'd rather you look at his in that log. If you still can't find it let me know.

14. I am just getting caught up here as well. I would max before and after your pct. You will see if you have lost any strength during your pct. Let us know how it goes.

15. DAY 43

arms today. I killed it
    Went to a gym near where my little girls mom lives and it was kinda a grimey gym, which was perfect for me. I threw a set of lawnmowers in towards the end and pulled the 105lber DB for 8 reps for my last set. I think I could have gone a little heavier. Feeling great today. The weights r still gettin lighter! Wish I could extend epi for another wk but I won't.

I'm on my Droid posting this so if anyone comments ill try to comment back, but right now I'm holding my little girl so I can't promise

Later guys

16. Ok I'm off to the gym in about 15 min. And I think I'm gonna be doing back today so I'll see what I can max with wish me luck fellas.

17. DAY 44

Back. 245X6 on bent over rows. I'm happy with that for now.

I got a membership at planet fitness today and I think I'm gonna drop it tomorrow after I max out on chest. The place is a "no judgement gym" but the entire time I'm there I was scarred I was gonna set off this dumbass alarm on the wall if I dropped the barbell on the floor and it made a lot of noise. It got to the point where I felt like I was being judged at the no judgment" gym b/c I was lifting more weight and actually cared about lifting. This sucks b/c my reg. gym is closing so now I'm kinda in a tight spot, but I'm sure something will work out.

EPI is still king in my book

18. I know exactly what you are talking about and I hate planet fitness for that reason. The dumb bells only go up to 60lbs and you are tip toeing around the gym. It is a good place to pick up some girls though, that is about all it has going for it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I know exactly what you are talking about and I hate planet fitness for that reason. The dumb bells only go up to 60lbs and you are tip toeing around the gym. It is a good place to pick up some girls though, that is about all it has going for it.

haha you're right about that.

20. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    I have a need for a little input from whoever is still following along.

I want to max out and do you think I should at the end of my cycle OR after PCT? So that I can assess the strength gains from the cycle.
    yeah, agreed! I think on both, Max out as soon as your done Cycle and PCT to compare how high you got on the cycle and what you actually kept, it could go up or stay the same. I have seen both.

21. I had to snap a quick photo last night before I left the gym but here it is:
    [IMG][/IMG]

22. DAY 45

Maxed out on chest today. Felt great, 225*3 on incline, 265*1 on flat bench, could have gotten a little more I think. My brother was my designated spotter today bc he is just getting over mono and had nothing else to do. I also tried to see wat my 1 rep max was on deads and pulled 365 which is more than I've ever done so I'm happy but I think I could have pulled 385 at least.

I really want to break 300 on flat bench so ill see wat I can do during my pct overall I'm pleased with todays workout. I'm working tnite at 11 so I'm gonna sleep like a rock in the morning.

23. DAY 46

Taking today off. Everyone be careful tonight on New Year's Eve.

24. DAY 47

Today was shoulders went very well. I've ordered more tren for 10$ a piece.Also, I ordered some more protein AND some jacked to help me out with my PCT. Feeling great today I hope this feeling lasts through my PCT. Hopefully the jacked will work well and the creatine, protein, DTPC, and hard work to keep my size and strength gains. Heck maybe even make more gains in my PCT.

25. Edit* tren is for later one down the road possibly not pct. Posting from the phone is difficult sometimes haha.

26. You will love Jackd3d. It pretty insane.

27. DAY 48
    Day Off

DAY 49
    Legs. During leg presses I pulled a hamstring and I didn't feel comfortable doing heavy squats. Final set of leg presses was 740x8 Not so bad.
    I've got a lot of packages coming the mail this week, and one is my protein and jacked. I hope it hurries up.

DAY 50 (new color for PCT)

Yesterday was my last on day taking Epi. I'll miss it haha but I got a back pump from it and when I get a back pump from epi its time to stop. PCT starts today I'm about to dose Clomid in a minute or so.

Hopefully I can keep these gains and make more in PCT

28. DAY 51

Just woke up from working last night, and about to take some clomid. Man oh man does that stuff taste like crap haha. O well, the things we do to get bigger . My tren from PP came in today, awesome. Now I'm just waiting on all the other stuff. I'm goin to the gym today and I think I'm gonna do some back. I'll up date later when I'm done.

29. put water in your mouth and then shoot the clomi into it. then quickly swallow. like a shot. should be much easier

30. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    haha thx bro. That diet should be in his mast, prop, etc.... log

My diet isn't exactly what his is so I'd rather you look at his in that log. If you still can't find it let me know.
    I address the diet here, the diet and training were put together by crazyfool405 not by me, he's been helping with my training.
    Keepin' it Unreal: Sust, Mast, SD-1 Pseudo-Log

n8te the log has looked good, glad that the Epi works so well for you too. Right now is a good time to do maxes, my strength usually peaks in the ~4 days after a cycle
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:56 PM