LOG: SD/Epi Bridge

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. gl with the switch is b/w sd-pp or sd-epi bridge coming up in a few weeks

2. DAYS 21-23

Today was legs and a little back. Went extremely well and I still feel good. I decided to throw in some tricep extensions at the end and cranked out 95x10x3 all the reps felt great so I was happy about that.

On another note: I'm looking into my next injectable cycle and I've been recommended ****** - its a 100mg prop, 75mg mast, 75mg tren compound If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it. As far as I know only one of my buddies has used it and like it a lot, I'm just looking for more info on it.

Going to see my little girl again tonight But I'll be back on tomorrow to check the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    gl with the switch is b/w sd-pp or sd-epi bridge coming up in a few weeks
    good luck deciding man. you should like either one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I loved the EFX I had.
    Good to hear man.

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    At the end of your second week you will see a huge difference in hardness. Good to hear its going well for you after the mishap with the Superdrol.
    Yea thats when I usually notice the effects of epi. I love the stuff. Yea man you just gotta stay positive no matter what and make things work for you.
    •   

3. Just hopin in on the log man. Looks great so far! I was looking at running this in the future so I'm lovin it. Sub'd brother. Keep it up!

4. Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    Just hopin in on the log man. Looks great so far! I was looking at running this in the future so I'm lovin it. Sub'd brother. Keep it up!
    Will do.

5. Days 24-26

Day 24 was a leg workout and went awesomely amazing

25 - Off

Day 26 (yesterday) Was back and I had a freaking awesome workout. new PRs and got some low barbell rows for 225x8 for my last set. I'll be moving up for less reps next week.
    •   

6. your on epi now correct?

7. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    your on epi now correct?
    Yessir and I love it already, I get better pumps from epi than SD, weird huh?

DAY 27

I didn't lift today b/c my shoulder was bothering me, I think I might have slept on it wrong. I'm working overnight tonight and then shoulders or legs tomorrow and seeing my baby girl for the first time in a few days!

8. epi made me fell awesome in and out of the gym. what dose are you at? did you bridge them or just stoped SD and started epi

9. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    epi made me fell awesome in and out of the gym. what dose are you at? did you bridge them or just stoped SD and started epi

I bridged over last week. I'm dosing at 40mgs for the next 3 weeks or so. when I was bridging over I was dosing 30mg SD and 30mg Epi.

10. DAYS 28-30

28 & 29 - Legs one day and shoulders the next both were extremely good workouts (I don't have my book w/ my workouts written in it w/ me at the moment)

30 - Chest weight felt lighter which is never a bad thing.

So far I've been pleased with the epi. I've getting better pumps than I did with methadrol. I'm not going to pass judgment on SD b/c I've only tried on cycle, but so far I think I respond better to epi. But when I run it again I'm gonna try a diff. clone so I can make sure I've seen SD's full effects on me.

I'm thinking of a 14 wk prop cycle or mast cycle in the near future but I can't decide just yet. I'll update later today w/ my workout from today.

11. glad to hear. i have to look into the world of read anabolics soon. inj;s and sush. I responded really well to epi as well

12. yo n8te. 2 plates on rows is no problem right! nice... what's your weight at?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

13. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    yo n8te. 2 plates on rows is no problem right! nice... what's your weight at?
    Yea man 2 plates gets lighter every back day. I'm hovering around 205. I think I can possibly put on another 5 lbs or so on epi, last time I kept 7 on solo epi.

I see your progress is going pretty well on your cycle right now. Maybe a little slower but you'll get there man. You're dense as hell bro, I'll have to work on that when sometime soon haha, whenever I get to my target weight.

Also, I just cooked 7 lbs of chicken so that should last a little less than a week haha and I'm getting a **** ton of venison from my dad today so that'll hold me over this week too. I need to get out in the woods and kill some deer before the season is out so I can continue to feed for a while haha.

14. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Yea man 2 plates gets lighter every back day. I'm hovering around 205. I think I can possibly put on another 5 lbs or so on epi, last time I kept 7 on solo epi.

I see your progress is going pretty well on your cycle right now. Maybe a little slower but you'll get there man. You're dense as hell bro, I'll have to work on that when sometime soon haha, whenever I get to my target weight.

Also, I just cooked 7 lbs of chicken so that should last a little less than a week haha and I'm getting a **** ton of venison from my dad today so that'll hold me over this week too. I need to get out in the woods and kill some deer before the season is out so I can continue to feed for a while haha.
    245 is coming up next on your rows then! I love em, i don't do deads so i like rows as my "big lift" for back. My progress, well I could always be happier when I want the whole world, but I find ways to keep it fun, adding in the M1T was a good idea lol.

I love venison. Venison stew! Anyway keep it up. Up 14 pounds is excellent.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

15. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    245 is coming up next on your rows then! I love em, i don't do deads so i like rows as my "big lift" for back. My progress, well I could always be happier when I want the whole world, but I find ways to keep it fun, adding in the M1T was a good idea lol.

I love venison. Venison stew! Anyway keep it up. Up 14 pounds is excellent.
    I'll see if I can't manage one or two reps of 245 tonight. I'll update later. btw do you do overhand or underhanded grips for bent over rows?

16. DAY 31

Back tonight. Went to planet fitness w/ the workout buddy tonight. Wow what a tween fest that was complete w/ "klunk" alert and all haha. They really did have a huge "no judgement" zone in the free weight area and a huge alert light on the wall that would go off if someone was dropping weights, grunting or whatever else makes people uncomfortable. We proceeded to get klunk nonetheless.

Unreal-- no 245 tonight, BUT! I did get one more rep of 225 on bent over rows. Underhand grip is what I did tonight, I might alternate between grips next back day.

Something about the curling w/ the bench bar gets me IDK what it is but I haven't been able to get the form right lately so I'm gonna back off from them for a while. That frustrated me tonight, no to mention the fact that my workout buddy is a beast and likes to pile the weight on and make me feel far less superior with this exercise lol.

Tonight went very well and I saw a childhood friend that I haven't seen in a few years and he was pretty impressed with the progress that I've made so that was good to hear that. He also might be helping me with a job lead so that would be great, stocking at a grocery store w/ a college degree is really starting to get on my nerves some haha.

To all that are interested in helping me: I have some clen and I was wondering if running it at the end of my cycle or in PCT would be bad? I've not used it before so I'm asking for some input from you guys.

Thx in advance.

This was my motivation for my intense and klunkish workout today: (I suggest you all watch in order for you next workout to be equally as productive as my workouts have been since I discovered this video)

YouTube- hotmessfitness

17. Great to hear you are still seeing gains bro. Its always a boost to the self esteem when you see someone that hasn't seen you in a long time and they compliment on how big you have gotten. That sh*t never gets old lol.

18. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    As of 2 hrs ago I am the father of a 8lb 10oz baby girl I hope to get to the gym sometime today but we'll see.
    I've been following bro! Nice Job, and Congrats on the new baby! Thery're special!!

14 lbs is kick azz dude, strength has increased significantly as well! So your a big fan of EPI? It seems a little more potent than HDrol. Good Luck with the finish!

19. Quote Originally Posted by boxrocker View Post
    I've been following bro! Nice Job, and Congrats on the new baby! Thery're special!!

14 lbs is kick azz dude, strength has increased significantly as well! So your a big fan of EPI? It seems a little more potent than HDrol. Good Luck with the finish!
    Thanks man, you have any children?

Yeah I love epi, hopefully it'll workout good again.

20. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Thanks man, you have any children?

Yeah I love epi, hopefully it'll workout good again.
    Yeah, I have a 2 year old son! He's great! I gotta stay big and strong for him to follow in my footsteps, well....not to a tee anyway, ha! Looking foward to your progress!

21. DAY 32 & 33

32-Had to say way late at work thus messing up my gym schedule.

33- Chest today. Gonna see what I can do today but its planet fitness again today so the dumbbells only go to 75 Maybe I'll do 3x10 for incline. We'll work something out.

Will report back in a day or so, I'm goin to see my little girl today and tomorrow. But everything will be written down for me to report on when I'm done

22. Days 33-37

33- New PR on incline bench 225x6 I've always struggled with this I'm stoked. All the reps were clean.

34-36 - I didn't get to the gym on account of the snow (I was driving my stepdad's miata to see my little girl, I couldn't find my jeep keys. bummer, but still did pushups and whatnot.

37 - Arms today awesome pump. I've dropped all my water from SD and I'm just over 200 still Just for $hits and giggles today I did overhand bent over rows and got 245 for 5! Good $hit. Unreal was right it didn't take too long for be to get there.

I won't be slacking anymore on updates I apologize guys, but now since I got one of those new droids I can update from anywhere

I love epi and I feel it more than epi...weird huh.

23. great news man. what do you mean you feel it more than epi? also are can you lay out your exact dosage for the bridge. Im b/w a SD/Phera or SD/epi cycle that i start in 2 weeks. Great news on the PR's and sush man.

are you useing epi by ibe or e-stane by cel

btw I got hit big by that storm. How much you get?

24. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    great news man. what do you mean you feel it more than epi? also are can you lay out your exact dosage for the bridge. Im b/w a SD/Phera or SD/epi cycle that i start in 2 weeks. Great news on the PR's and sush man.

are you useing epi by ibe or e-stane by cel

btw I got hit big by that storm. How much you get?
    I just feel the leaning effects of epi and it give me a lot of pump, more so than SD does. But I do still feel some pump from the SD and they're pretty good just not like the pump epi gives me at the gym.

My epi is EFX that was offered by Nutra (it was their in house brand)

my dosage looked like for SD: 10/20/30
    EPI: 30/40/40/40

so on wk 3 the majority of the time I was taking 30mgs of SD and 30mgs of Epi, I dropped the SD and now I"m on 40mgs of Epi.

Where are you at on the eastern seaboard? Where I was that day in NC they didn't ever salt the roads and it caught everyone by surprise b/c our local weather guy is usually wrong. So we only had 3 in. maybe but everyone was driving around like it was 13 inches. So I would have been able to get that little miata home but guys in tractor trailers in front of me couldn't get up this hill.

So I had to get out of the car (w/ this big gym bag I have) and walk about a mile up hill (not joking haha) in the snow to the nearest hospital so someone could pick me up.

25. DAY 38

Back workout was yesterday really late at night, I had some family gatherings to attend. Good pump and went up on close grip lat pulldowns and lawnmowers for more reps and higher weight.

Will update later today, but I'm not sure what time I'll be going to the gym.

I found out yesterday that the Peak fitness I attend 5 min. from my house is now becoming a O2 fitness, GREAT (read w/ sarcastic tone) . I really don't know what I'm gonna do about this though, I need to keep my peak membership in case I move back to Charlotte b/c they are all over that area. But there is only one peak left around here. Maybe I'll get a planet fitness membership, at least they are 24 hrs, its still a drive and the dumbells only go to 75, I can't wait until I have a house so I can get my own stuff
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/EPI bridge with Dermacrine LOG
    By firefirefire in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:01 AM
  2. SD/EPI bridge log info here
    By Rhadam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 05:47 PM
  3. The Summer Sizzle Cycle Log SD/Epi/Slin
    By HumpTheCook in forum Anabolics