LOG: SD/Epi Bridge

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
So tomorrow I will be starting my SD and Epi brige (as stated above:)) The main goal here is to make it over 200lbs as cleanly as possible, a status that's eluded me for quite sometime now. I'm loaded up on all my supps (AI cycle support) and PCT is only lacking a test booster, which I will order in a day or so.

I'll be updating everyday, will try to get pictures up if I can. My camera is broken and if my little bro brings his i'll post em'.

I'm expecting my little girl to be born around the end of November. But due to the fact that I have a part time job and haven't found a full time job yet I'll have time to work out and help take care of my little girl:). Gotta be big for the pics with the kid!:)

Stats:
191lbs
23yrs old
6'2
lifting 4 years (started at 145lbs:()

Experience:
Ran Epi about a year ago went up to 40 for one week. I think it was 10/20/30/40, so it was not all that high but I managed to keep ~7lbs lean mass.
Have never ran Superdrol before and I'm extremely excited about what it might be able to help me accomplish.

Dosing:
Undecided clone - SD:10/20/20
Nutraplanet's EFX - (Epi):---30/40/40/40

Support Supps & Others:
AI's Cycle Support
Taurine for back pumps
N.O.Explode (may not use if I'm getting enuff pump from SD)
American Whey (good stuff)

PCT:
Clomid at 125/100/50/25/0/0--thinking the clomid might only be that high for the first two days or so.
AI's Post Cycle
Undecided test booster (Any reps wanna tell me why theirs are the best? haha)

Diet:
Pretty clean diet LOTS of chicken, whey, fibrous greens, some whole grain breads and rice & good fats. and my awesome shakes mmmm. I find that alternating my diet between high fat/high protein, and keeping the carbs pretty low has been working quite well for me lately. And UnrealMachines diet has really intersted me since he posted it a while back, I might have to steal most of high diet layout.:) So thx to him and crazyfool(who I believe also worked on it with him)

Training:
Mon: Arms
Tues: Back/light tris
Wed: Legs
Thurs: Chest/light bis
Fri: Shoulders
(might switch some of these days up
Cardio for at least 25min. after each workout on the elliptical.

**My arms are a focal point for this I want them to get some more girth to them.

Any questions are welcome

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks good... just keep pounding the calories down

Since you hit everything 1x a week, do you write down your workouts? I like to write everything down, and then each week consult what I did the previous week, and then plan out my reps/sets so that I can force an increase, if it's another rep, or starting 10 pounds higher, or taking out a set and making the last set heavier, all kinds of things I do to try and lift more or get more reps in.

Other than that with the bridge, I'm guessing Epi starts week 3? I like that dosing.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

Since you hit everything 1x a week, do you write down your workouts? I like to write everything down, and then each week consult what I did the previous week, and then plan out my reps/sets so that I can force an increase, if it's another rep, or starting 10 pounds higher, or taking out a set and making the last set heavier, all kinds of things I do to try and lift more or get more reps in.

Other than that with the bridge, I'm guessing Epi starts week 3? I like that dosing.
Yea I'm gonna start writing things down and I change exercises pretty regularly b/c my body loves to cheat:/ I'll try to post the workouts in the log as well.

Also calories are around 3500 as of right now I'll adjust as the weight increases.
Yea epi starts week 3 the goal is too put on mass and then harden. I'm hoping to keep the calories from carbs low b/c the last thing I want is a lot of bloat.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
FINAL THOUGHTS and RESULTS

Weight: 202 (+11lbs) :) finally broke the mark. (changing that weight stat right now:))

SD: CEL M-drol: I was not impressed at all with the product. Although, others on the board have run my same batch number and had good results. I have discussed this with a few other members and I'm in agreement with them that some bottles might have come out of the batch underdosed or messed up.
Methadrol: I was pretty impressed with this clone from IForce and plan on using the rest of the bottle for another cycle. Strength went up and it helped me meet some goals that have been eluding me for a while.

EPI: EFX: Nutra put out a good supp. when they put this out for sure, I'm sometimes weary of in-house brands but this one is good. Thanks guys!
EPI by Chaparral Labs: Good stuff as well I'm a pretty good responder to epi and could tell this was legit right away when I used it to finish my cycle.

Overall I am very happy with the results from the cycle I wanted all my gains to be as lean as possible so I was not bothered my only keeping 11lbs. I'm a firm believer that "wet" compounds don't have to be that way as long as you keep your diet clean and keep the sodium down(something I keep in check all the time anyway). Strength increases were good and constant, keep everything written down so that way you can push yourself more next time you're in the gym.

Sides:

SD gave me some good back pumps towards the end and the shutdown and lethargy were pretty evident around the second week but just make sure you get plenty of sleep and have some taurine on hand and you should be fine.

Epi never gives me sides but I did get a back pump the very last day I was on it, it could have just been a random pump but I was at the end of the epi cycle anyway.

Good luck to all that decide to run this bridge in the future. And I hope this log was helpful in planning your next cycle or answering questions anyone might have. It would probably be best to PM me or leave a message on my wall if you have questions later on in the future b/c I probably wont visit this after it leaves the first page in the anabolics section.

Things really changed during this cycle, I'm lifting heavier than ever and my focus is through the roof. And most importantly I'm a father now, and loving every minute of it.

Lift hard,

N8te

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

subbed... thats a sound advice right there, I noticed when i was writing down my training sessions it made easier to add on the weight w/o guessing what was the used the previous session, now i just need to add those weights to a master sheet.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
btw, I plan to a run similar cycle sometime in the future, I'll be interested on this for sure.

Congrats, on the new baby!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
btw, I plan to a run similar cycle sometime in the future, I'll be interested on this for sure.

Congrats, on the new baby!

Well hopefully I'll be able to help put together some good information for you for your future cycle.

Thanks btw, it wasn't planned but it'll be aright. As long as her mother doesn't try to pull some funny business. So far, so good.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dub dub brother. I am running this cycle right now.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Also, I forgot to mention that I will be taking the Sd and Epi with olive oil to see how that works b/c I usually (today was diff.) wake up at 1-1:30PM (I work 3rd shift) and go to the gym at 2:15-2:45.

ok the pill is in the olive oil.

And out of my 8-9 bottles of SD I chose CEL's MDROL 52897 JUN2012. I know that some of their batches are being brought into question but I figured 98% of the time I've heard no complaints and IF it doesn't work or kick in I can switch possibly.

Its down and I'm off to the gym. EVOO wasn't too bad.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have that same batch. You should be fine.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing along for the ride. I could run this same bridge.

My vote for test booster is Recycle by Purus.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

OK so took my dose and abt 45min. later hit up the gym for shoulder day. I know thats not my routine but the routine will take effect next week on Mon.
Anyway...
Everything went fine and didn't notice any pump or anything, but I didn't expect to. Here's the breakdown:

Shoulder Press:
95x12
135x12
135x10

T-raise things: We do these siting backwards(chest against backrest) on an incline bench
15x15
15x15
20x15

Front Raises SS'd with Upright rows:

Front Raises w/ Rope:
40x15
50x12
60x12

Upright Rows:
70x15
90x12
110x10

Reverse Flys:
85x15
115x15
145x15

Shrugs w/ dumbbells:
70x15
80x15
90x12

Cardio on the bike for 20min. and abs to finish off.

This is not my HIT routine, that will start on Mon. as well. My focus for this week has been slow, controlled reps. Trying to get my lifting buddy into HIT too. He usually does DC. 6'5 260lbs 8%BF. He's a monster.

Edit***My muscles do feel a little more full. probably just placebo tho.

Meant to post this yesterday-Song of the day(whatever got me goin in the gym)[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62t-xMtlR8A"]YouTube- My Life- Juvenile ft. TQ[/ame]

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First day is the day when you do feel the SD but can't distinguish it from placebo!

And bro ur buddy is a monster lol, sounds like he must turn heads when he lifts. Now for him to get to 280.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
First day is the day when you do feel the SD but can't distinguish it from placebo!

And bro ur buddy is a monster lol, sounds like he must turn heads when he lifts. Now for him to get to 280.
Yea he's a freak haha. He doesn't even think he's that big and he's been a big guy even in highschool. He pushes me though and I appreciate him for it. he doesn't want to get much bigger though maybe top out at ONLY 270 and 6% :knockedout:

Maybe I can get him to join here. He's interested to see what the SD can do so maybe I can convince him to go bigger than 270

Well I'm hitting the hay, just got back in from work so after a quick snack I'll be passed out.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Ok late update b/c I had to buy some kid stuff today. Workout was as follows:

Back & Tris:

Lawnmowers:
65x10
75x10
85x10

Low Rows:
135x12
135x12
135x12

Lat Pull Hammer Mach (reverse grip):
140x15
180x10
180x10
210x8

Wide Grip Pull-ups:
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

* I really want to get back to being able to kill these and weight myself up.

Seated Rows Hammer Mach:
180x10
270x10
320x10

I didn't really feel much of a pump today either. Also I weighed in at the same weight this morning.

From what I understand towards the end of the first week it should kick in more and def. by 20mgs next week :):).

Still eating as of right now but my calories are right around 2500 so far.

Song of the Day: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syeR_QdoCTg"]YouTube- Blink 182 - online songs[/ame]

I'm traveling tomorrow so it might be a challenge to stay on the diet but I'm trying to do a keto day tomorrow so maybe I'll just grab stuff for the road before I head off.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

weighed at the the gym: 194. (diff. scale, when I get back home I'll trust that one more)

Ok went to the gym late today but here it is:

Chest/Bis:

DB Flys:
30x12
40x8
50x8
60x8

Incline DB Flys:
30x12
40x10
50x8
50x8

Close Grip Bench:
135x8x3

DB Press:
60x12
70x10
80x10

Incline DB:
60x10
70x10
80x8

DB Curls:Rest/Pause
40x8x3

Curls Straight Bar:
65x10
85x8
95x8

Didn't take it w/ EVOO today, forgot to bring it with me. I think I felt somewhat of a pump:/ Maybe I just need another day or so till this kicks in?

Diet is still good, calories around 3500~3600 today (mainly keto).

My muscles still feel full.

SOTD:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq48K_gKbAU"]YouTube- Greatest Actor Alive He is Legend Custom Guitar Hero Chart[/ame]

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 4 and 5:

Took the weekend off. HIT starts tomorrow. I haven't felt all that much from this stuff yet while working out at the gym. I've quit taking NOxplode as of two days ago, so its not that I'm taking anything else that I would get a pump from. So I'm thinking about bumping to 20 tomorrow.

So should I bump it up or stay at 10 for another day or two?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
eh you're on day 6 may as well go to 20. 20mg is where it's at.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I'm noticing you're using a lot of high rep stuff and using 3 sets per exercise. I personally like to have at least 3 heavy sets on my first exercise of the day. I'll do like 7 working sets on barbell bench (whether it be incline or flat for that week) before I move on. Then I'll do like 5 working sets with a dumbell press type movement and then the rest of the stuff like flies and dips I'll do 3 sets of 8-15 depending. I just think if you don't push for strength you won't grow...you'll get a massive pump but higher weight equals bigger muscles.

That's my theory and I'm sure you know what you're doing though. We have the same goal though of 200 so good luck...hopefully in 6 weeks we'll both be a solid 200 :)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
eh you're on day 6 may as well go to 20. 20mg is where it's at.
20 it is then. Hoping for some good gains this next week. I've decided this is my last oral cycle so I might as well go out with a bang.

I'm noticing you're using a lot of high rep stuff and using 3 sets per exercise. I personally like to have at least 3 heavy sets on my first exercise of the day. I'll do like 7 working sets on barbell bench (whether it be incline or flat for that week) before I move on. Then I'll do like 5 working sets with a dumbell press type movement and then the rest of the stuff like flies and dips I'll do 3 sets of 8-15 depending. I just think if you don't push for strength you won't grow...you'll get a massive pump but higher weight equals bigger muscles.

That's my theory and I'm sure you know what you're doing though. We have the same goal though of 200 so good luck...hopefully in 6 weeks we'll both be a solid 200 :)
Yea the high reps were only for this week. My HIT routine starts tomorrow. My body grows well when I hit it w/ 2-3 heavy working sets w/ less reps then after a few weeks go back to DC style training. It might sound weird that way but it just works for some reason.

This routine will be a little diff. I'm debating on putting some DC days in there to mix it up some, but I'm not dead set on it yet.

and :cheers: on both of us being 200. good luck to ya.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
aahhh I see what you're doing...IDK if you're familiar with the SLingshot Training System but I'm about to start that...prime, blast, all that...ronnie rowland is my messiah when it comes to training lol...but either way we'll both be there soon enough

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say hit up more DC, if u can't grow with those principles u dont want it bad enough :cheers:

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
ha I just can't justify driving to the gym for 1 set of 3 exercises or whatever...when I hit my 215 plateua I'll think about DC lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha I just can't justify driving to the gym for 1 set of 3 exercises or whatever...when I hit my 215 plateua I'll think about DC lol
Man it is a little more than that. I def think ur first DC workout should be biceps, forearms, and legs :cheers:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Man it is a little more than that. I def think ur first DC workout should be biceps, forearms, and legs :cheers:
Yea I can grow on DC the first two years I worked out was nothing but DC. I love it. I'm just trying to put on mass at first and HIT works well for me in that aspect. I'm really debating on HIT first 1/2 of my cycle then more DC the second 1/2 b/c Epi gets me shredded and vascular and I cut up a lot with DC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey do what works best for u. Everyone is different, I was just saying to IndianBaller to try it before he dismisses it.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sounds like fun man, your gonna blow the F up on this for sure.

I'd probably save the NO though for PCT to keep you motivated. You will have NO problems feeling the pump on SD, sometimes my arms pump up so bad just from holding my cellphone I have to call back! haahha

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
btw Diesel Test Hardcore was great for test for me but the pills are like golf ball size so they're too big for me to swallow (I have throat issues that inhibit taking large pills), if it wasn't for that i'd buy them again in a heart beat.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw Diesel Test Hardcore was great for test for me but the pills are like golf ball size so they're too big for me to swallow (I have throat issues that inhibit taking large pills), if it wasn't for that i'd buy them again in a heart beat.
Did u have the 120 or 240 count of DTHC?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input DT hardcore is kinda hard to find on most my sites I use to order from. I'm still interested in it though. And yea I'm gonna save the rest of my NO for PCT.

And Tomahawk--I got ya, thought you were talking to me.:cheers:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
ok taking 10mg before the gym and 10 after today. will update when I'm done

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sorry man, don't remember, I think it was 240 though.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Got the same batch myself. Very interested to see how the 20 a day does for you. Subbed

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

OK today was bi/tris, routine was as follows:

these include warm up sets.

Alternating DB curls:
40x10
45x8
55x6
55x6

Tri pushdowns:
90x15
130x10
160x8
180x8

Straight Bar Curls: (I was "that guy" that did curls in the squat rack today)
45x15
85x8
105x6

Tri Extentions:
55x15
75x8
85x8
95x6

Rest/Pause DB Curls:
40x8x8x8 5 sec. breaks

Tri Pulldowns:
80x15
130x8
150x8
170x6

25 min of cardio split 1/2 on bike 1/2 on elliptical

Pump was pretty good today. After my EVOO shot I literally had to take an instant crap I spose it absorbs pretty quick that way. I dosed 10 before and 10 after leaving the gym.

I was a little off with the weights and sets today b/c they felt lighter:) hope that continues.

OK I have a rant today: I was feeling good at the gym today, pretty good pump and weights were lighter like I said before. Around 30 min into my workout this gorilla of a man comes in the gym. He's in there everyday and I miss him sometimes and other times he's there like today. He's a pretty big guy 230-240 would be my guess, and not weak by any means, his wife is a shade or two darker than a carrot and I assume she is getting ready for a competition. Anyway, he usually lurks around the gym and isn't in a great mood but doesn't like to wait for a machine or rack ever. So I'm doing an exercise today and he walks to an incline bench hammer machine and bitches about the fact that someone left there plates on their. I know, I know its annoying to have to remove someone else's plates from a machine but what he does next really pissed me off and ruined my mood almost. He grabs a 10lb weight and drops it too the floor, no biggie. Then he grabs two 25's and throws them to the floor on the other 10lber. In the final act of his mantrum he tosses a biscuit on top of the pile of plates he has created all the while bitching like a child. I don't pay every month to go to this gym so some dumb roided chimp can get mad and throw weights around b/c IF he breaks **** my money helps replace it. I didn't say anything about him to any management b/c he is well known but I'm contemplating it if I have to see that **** again. He did it a few more times when I was doing cardio. /rant

Looking forward to the rest of this week:)

Chick of the day today: Sooo Hot

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Hey do what works best for u. Everyone is different, I was just saying to IndianBaller to try it before he dismisses it.
I appreciate that bro. I didn't mean for it to come off like I was bashing DC. Trust me I know its intense I've watched the hugest guys in the gym performing the extreme stretching stuff...it's crazy. I definitely plan on giving it a shot eventually but for now I'm going to try to fill out my frame to the max with Ronnie Rowland's Slingshot principles because they've worked great for me in the past and I'm comfortable with all of them inside and out. I can modify it to my heart's desire. Not dismissing DC at all though I respect the DogCrap way lol no doubt.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
haha gotta love those guys....too funny man. At least you had a good workout.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate that bro. I didn't mean for it to come off like I was bashing DC. Trust me I know its intense I've watched the hugest guys in the gym performing the extreme stretching stuff...it's crazy. I definitely plan on giving it a shot eventually but for now I'm going to try to fill out my frame to the max with Ronnie Rowland's Slingshot principles because they've worked great for me in the past and I'm comfortable with all of them inside and out. I can modify it to my heart's desire. Not dismissing DC at all though I respect the DogCrap way lol no doubt.
I know u werent bashing. Just saying when it comes to lifting it is about trying different things and finding out what works for u. I personally love rest pause, heavy set of squats followed by a widowmaker that makes my quads curse my name, and extreme stretching that makes me feel like I can go another round. I might have to check out this RR's Slingshot principles in the future. Right now I am kind of being moderated to put it 1 way lol.

:cheers:

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Ha right on...the goal is the same...doesn't mean we all have to take the same path though...as long as we meet at the top and have a beer

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually my goal is going down and yalls is going up lol but I feel u.

And I will be drinking water lol.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Back/Light Tris:

Bent Over Rows:
135x10
145x8
185x6
205x3

T-Rows:
135x10x8
180x6
225x4

Pushdowns:
90x15
130x8
150x6
190x4

Hammer Mach. Rows
180x8
270x6
230x4

Ez Bar Tricep Extensions(Incline Bench):
70x10
90x8
100x5

Lawnmowers:
55x10
75x8
85x6

I didn't feel much of a pump today I'll weigh later to see if I'm gaining some. I honestly don't feel all that much. I'm gonna give it a few more days. And if I don't feel anything maybe I'll grab another clone and use the same dosage? just to check and make sure this stuff is good.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Crossing my fingers on this being a good batch man. I have the same one waiting for me in Jan. Making me nervous lol.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
ok I weighed tonight and it came up as 194. I'm gonna give this a two more days at 20 and then I think I'm gonna open up my P-drol or S-roid. I'm not feeling anything notable yet and I'm starting to believe the pump I felt was just my normal pump at the gym:( I've been eating a lot and to not have really any weight increase I'm a little disappointing to say the least.

I'm not trying to make anyone nervous about this batch, I highly doubt an entire batch is bad, I'm just concerned about it. B/c I wanna put on some weight! haha

So any input would be greatly appreciated.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Suppose I will find out come Jan time frame. I will log mine as well and hopefully my batch will work out well.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
ok I weighed tonight and it came up as 194. I'm gonna give this a two more days at 20 and then I think I'm gonna open up my P-drol or S-roid. I'm not feeling anything notable yet and I'm starting to believe the pump I felt was just my normal pump at the gym:( I've been eating a lot and to not have really any weight increase I'm a little disappointing to say the least.

I'm not trying to make anyone nervous about this batch, I highly doubt an entire batch is bad, I'm just concerned about it. B/c I wanna put on some weight! haha

So any input would be greatly appreciated.
Your good bro, don't worry. I didn't see anything impressive until my third week. Just sit tight and be patient.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Today was a carb loading day. So hopefully I'll keep some of that weight. I'm pigging out and going to the gym for legs in about an hr. Will update when I get back

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Today was leg day

Hack Squats
Extensions
Leg Curls
Leg Press/Calves
Squats

Not a bad workout by any means but legs are usually good. Still no noticeable pump, no sides either.

Should I try two caps before my workout? weird...:sorry:

Any SD users opinions would really be appreciated about my situation. Already talked to gymaddict but I'm looking for some other peoples opinions too.

thx.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
How close are you taking the m-drol with your support supps? Also Id keep your m-drol dosing spaced out so your plasma levels are consistant. It will get better bro.