Planning my first pro hormone cycle need advice

Doctaprofit

Awards
Hi everyone.. im 19 been lifting for a while im about 185 pounds and around 10-12 bf. All my friends at college have been raving about 1-ad and i have decided to give it a try. As of now my plan is to use it for 4-5 weeks.. at 300 mg a day..To all you experts out there.. how does this look to you.. also i have done some reading and there seems to be some conflicting info... some people say post cycle u need to take 6-oxo some people say you dont... what do you recommend... and if i do need to take some 6-oxo what dosage and how long post cycle... as of now the only other supplements ive ever taken are protein powder and creatine.... i havent touched creatine in about 6 weeks or so.. would it be good to start up another creatine cycle when i start my 1-ad? Any advice is greatly appreciated.. thanks a lot guys...

Doctaprofit

Awards
Oh yes i forgot... would there be a better pro hormone cycle for me to do.. such as m1t or 4-ad for someone in my situation?? Thank u

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Check out the stickies at the top.

Also read the rules. 19 is a little young, and most on here (including myself) would say wait until you're a few years older.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
20 so what? You haven't bothered to read the stickies. No posting for help if you're too young.

Doctaprofit

Awards
i find it discouraging that i just asked for some advice and this is the response i get.. im going to do this anyway so the best advice possible would be nice... im not worried about stunting my growth im 6'1 or 6'2 already... and i know kids that are younger then me using 1-ad and they seem to be perfectly fine to me...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i find it discouraging that i just asked for some advice and this is the response i get.. im going to do this anyway so the best advice possible would be nice... im not worried about stunting my growth im 6'1 or 6'2 already... and i know kids that are younger then me using 1-ad and they seem to be perfectly fine to me...
Then you're old enough to find the search button and use it, aren't you? What you have asked has been answered on this board, time and time again.

Best of luck to ya.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey Doctaprofit - No one here is trying to break your balls bro. Just looking out for you. 19, even 20 is TOO YOUNG to experiment with hormonal enhancement. Your body is still developing until you're about 22 or so. Using PH's or steroids sends a signal to your body to shut down natural testosterone production. Testosterone plays many different roles in the development of the male body, a lot of them haven't even been specified by medical science yet. In short, screwing around with your still developing hormonal system is a BAD IDEA. Do some reading and make your own decision. If I were you, however, Id wait a few years.

BigV

Doctaprofit

Awards
I hear what your saying but if im already happy With my height (6'2) whats the worst that could happen

azgymrat

Awards
I hear what your saying but if im already happy With my height (6'2) whats the worst that could happen
Your brain stops developing to the point where you can't understand a simple concept or finish out a complete thought... like... like... What was I talking about again?

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DoctaProfit PM me and ill give u some advice on your first ph cycle.

comrade

Awards
... and i know kids that are younger then me using 1-ad and they seem to be perfectly fine to me...
wow, think of the billions of dollars America could save on medical expenses if people just used Doctaprofit's method of determining whether people seemed perfectly fine or not.