question about the different sd isomers

1. question about the different sd isomers

i know that the original was the 5a androst or etiolallocholen and some of the clones like mdrol are the etiocholan or b isomer. anyone tried both and noticed the differences? maybe unreal will drop by with an answer

2. I know I read something about this a little while ago but can't remember it for the life of me.
    •   

3. your thinking about the difference between MDROL and PPLEX, or superdrol, and phera, as they have the same exact make up except the A and B isomers.

4. not true. phera is 2-ene. while sd is not . lemme post exactly what i am talking about to make it clearer for every one.

Real superdrol nomenclature

2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
    which can also be written as this
    2a,17a-dimethyl-etioallocholan-3-one-17b-ol

MDROL and some other clone nomenclature
    2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

NOTICE THAT THE ETIOCHOLAN = 5b-androst = 'b skeleton' or 'b isomer'

and the ETIOALLOCHOLAN = 5a-androst = 'a skeleton' or 'a isomer

PPLEX nomenclature
    17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol

and the difference here is that phera is not DIMETHYL and it has the 2-ene

5. Very interesting...I have 3 different versions of S-Drol: 2 with the 2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol structure (I Force, Methadrol, CEL, M-Drol), and 1 with the
    2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol structure (Proven Products, P-Drol--at 12 mg./cap!).

If the P-Drol turns out to be real original S-Drol I'll kick myself in the ass for not buying more before they quit producing--especially considering the potency and price.

Crowbar
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    not true. phera is 2-ene. while sd is not . lemme post exactly what i am talking about to make it clearer for every one.

Real superdrol nomenclature

which can also be written as this
    2a,17a-dimethyl-etioallocholan-3-one-17b-ol

MDROL and some other clone nomenclature
    2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

NOTICE THAT THE ETIOCHOLAN = 5b-androst = 'b skeleton' or 'b isomer'

and the ETIOALLOCHOLAN = 5a-androst = 'a skeleton' or 'a isomer

PPLEX nomenclature
    17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol

and the difference here is that phera is not DIMETHYL and it has the 2-ene
    think it might be a misprint then becuz all 25 bottles of superdrol clones that i have all have the same molecular structure, they dont even dieviate from the spelled out nomenclature, meaning no "androst" and all have the "etiocholan" and are from 3 different makers

7. its not a misprint or spelling error like im trying to tell everyone who doesnt kno already there are two isomers of superdrol the A and B. i tried to outline it but let me reiterate etiocholan is the b isomer that is found in clones like mdrol. ok now original AX SD said masteron or whatever but if u can dig up old COA for it u can see that its nomenclature will be spelled out with either etiolallocholan or 5a-androst. UNREAL HELP US OUT IM SURE U KNOW THE ANSWERS UR THE SD KING

8. there are some threads on this subject if you look for them.

here, i did the searching for you. i want to call you a bad name for not searching, but posting up a thread, but it's halloween, here's your treat.
    posted from a thread from allinboard:
    ---------------------------------

The original superdrol, was hydrogenated Anadrol/ methylated Masteron, which (under the same nomeclature) would look like this:
    2a,17a-dimethyl-etioallocholan-3-one,17b-ol

If you buy a bottle of M-Drol, the compound listed on the label should read:
    2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol.

That would be the beta isomer. It's not as anabolic, but also less harsh on your system."

-----------------------------------------------------

-------------------------
    "etioallcholane = 5-alpha-androstane

etiocholane = 5-beta-androstane

I know, it's tough to notice the difference between the two. Essentially, the 5-beta-androstane looks like a 5-alpha that someone stepped on. It's kinda smushed. "

9. According to CEL, their compound is not another isomer. Rather, the naming convention on the label was inherited from... AX i believe? The reason being that the AX stuff had tested the same as the real original (DS i believe) and so was an established standard. There's some old posts about it.

All I can say is that I'm using SD-1 and it's
    and it's GOOD.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

10. ok thanks for clearing that up i guess i was right in thinking that the a isomer is the better one and i was right it seems. the main reason for asking was because i have a few bottles of sdrol and i noticed the differences in nomenclature and being somewhat educated in chem i knew there was a difference. im interested to see differences in gains versus sides and whatnot when i run the two different isomers.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements