T3/Clen/4-Ad/M-1-t

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I got a bunch of left over clen and T3. I am planning a 4-ad and m-1-t cycle in a few weeks (5 weeks lay off from last m-1-t only cycle).

Will the 4-ad and m-1-t combat the catabolization from the T3?

Any experiences out there?

Just looking for overall feedback on the theory.

Thanks!

A

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yep, should do fine :)

I did a clen and M1T only cycle that turned out pretty well actually. The addition of 4-ad (or test) is obviously even better. Good luck with it.

CrazyNut

Awards
Hey all,

I got a bunch of left over clen and T3. I am planning a 4-ad and m-1-t cycle in a few weeks (5 weeks lay off from last m-1-t only cycle).

Will the 4-ad and m-1-t combat the catabolization from the T3?

Any experiences out there?

Just looking for overall feedback on the theory.

Thanks!

A
go for it houseman !! unless you go into doses like 125 - 150 mcg of t3, then you may be risking some catabolism. Other than that, you should be fine.
I am running a very similar cycle but using test instead of PH's.
Good luck with everything bro.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
go for it houseman !! unless you go into doses like 125 - 150 mcg of t3, then you may be risking some catabolism. Other than that, you should be fine.
I am running a very similar cycle but using test instead of PH's.
Good luck with everything bro.
I did a 3 week cycle a couple months ago of just clen and T3. While I lost about 12lbs initially, I rebounded back with about 8lbs or so. Granted, I did get up to 100mcg/day for about 3 days before I tapered.

Obviously, I want no rebound effect.

I think if I stayed at a resonable 25mcg (or 50) for 4 weeks and then a long taper down to 12.5 for the last 2 weeks my rebound might be nill.

A

CrazyNut

Awards
do a very very very long elongated taper, and rebound should be minimal. Make sure you keep a log going, I want to compare results and experiences. Mine is there if you want to take a look.

I am going to go up to 125 - 150 mcg most likely. I dont feel much on 50 mcg. We will see.

Run t3 for 6 weeks...... 3 weeks is too short in my opinion. Also, check out SBI, they are crazy about their t3 over there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11