Fina and Test Prop together?

Basset

Awards
Can you mix your Fina and Test prop in the same vial (after both are converted)so you only have to draw from one vial?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you can but I would just draw from one vial then the other.. that way you can have more control over you dosage..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Matt, I like to have total control over the dosage of each product for the whole cycle.

ManBeast

Basset

Awards
Thanks, I see your point but I'm not going to mix all of it, just some of it and as I go. I shoot 50mg of each twice a day and sometimes I'm in such a rush. I'll prob mix about 20ml at a time. Thanks for you time.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I see your point but I'm not going to mix all of it, just some of it and as I go. I shoot 50mg of each twice a day and sometimes I'm in such a rush. I'll prob mix about 20ml at a time. Thanks for you time.
Are you serious?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Why twice a day? Just shot once a day with both..

Basset

Awards
Why twice a day? Just shot once a day with both..
That would be 2 ccs a shot. Sense I have to shoot 2 sites I might as well split it for even better consistant levels. I take one shot when it glute day.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That would be 2 ccs a shot. Sense I have to shoot 2 sites I might as well split it for even better consistant levels. I take one shot when it glute day.
Maybe i have misunderstood you but 12 hours will make no differnce in the blood levals. Even test base in oil isn't that sensitive.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
that just doesn't make sense to me...???? pinning every 12 hours shouldn't have any positive affect over pinning once a day.
To each their own

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro... You really don't need to be pinning every 12 hours... you'll turn yourself into a human pincusion faster than gettin head-butted by Pinhead from the Hellraiser movies! :D

ManBeast

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Bro, fina and prop both have a half life of about three days so pinning once a day or twice a day make no difference.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is foolish if anything, and it will lead to scar tissue build up rather quickly. EOD is fine.

Basset

Awards
Read my post a little more carefully guys. I am not going to put 2cc's in my delts, or pecs etc. This makes me use 2 injection sites weither I do it every 12hrs or at the same time. I will however put 2cc's in my Quads and glutes.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Read my post a little more carefully guys. I am not going to put 2cc's in my delts, or pecs etc. This makes me use 2 injection sites weither I do it every 12hrs or at the same time. I will however put 2cc's in my Quads and glutes.
ok, I did misunderstand. My bad.

Bouncer79

Awards
I agree, definetely not needed or beneficial. EOD shots prove excellent results and ED is used when concerned about more steady blood levels, however may not be optimal if running a longer cycle (over 12 weeks) since the scar tissue will build up more than needs to.

black06

Awards
Yeah, I've been shooting 2ccs of fina/prop ED for about 10 weeks now and I have some serious scar tissue buildup. It's hard for me to even get into most of my sites now. I friggin bent the needle trying to go into quads. Luckily I only have one more shot left. On that note, anyone ever tried the 10mg AM dbol bridge? I was going to give it a shot during my pct. I'm up 28 pounds and would like to keep as much as I can.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
as stated elsewhere.... The D-bol bridge has no solid scientific theory behind it, AND it doesn't work either... asking the same question in multiple spots will not get you different answers...

ManBeast

black06

Awards
I actually posted this before I made the other topic. You mods here sure are touchy. I'm sure it won't get a different answer as none of you have tried it and don't know.

Bouncer79

Awards
I actually posted this before I made the other topic. You mods here sure are touchy. I'm sure it won't get a different answer as none of you have tried it and don't know.
That's a bold and ignorant comment. First off, you're asking this in the wrong place, not to mention repeating the question elsewhere. Second, you just asked for everyones opinions on it, you got a reply, but you don't want to hear it so you go ahead and now claim "none of you know". Well it would seem you already have your mind made up on what you're going to do so maybe it's best you just don't post it and keep to yourself about it.

black06

Awards
That's a bold and ignorant comment. First off, you're asking this in the wrong place, not to mention repeating the question elsewhere. Second, you just asked for everyones opinions on it, you got a reply, but you don't want to hear it so you go ahead and now claim "none of you know". Well it would seem you already have your mind made up on what you're going to do so maybe it's best you just don't post it and keep to yourself about it.
It's very simple. I asked, I thought, a simple question. "Has anyone tried the 10mg dbol bridge?" What I got amounted to "bridging is stupid, don't bridge". Yeah you're right, that's not what I wanted to hear because that's not the question I asked. I don't understand what's so difficult about that. If anyone would have said, I haven't tried it b/c I don't believe in bridging that would be fine except I still don't have any input from anyone that's tried it which was the purpose of the question. The only examples I've seen online where people actually used it, they reported positive results. I just wanted some first hand input from someone that's used that bridge. Why this is such a difficult concept here I have no idea.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Black, you had bothered to read the replies on this you would have noticed that all the stuff that was brought up about the bridge has backing in science.. it really does not matter if anyone did the bridge or not if it won't work then it won't work.. and yes we are kinda touchy about stupid replies and bullshit..