- 03-09-2004, 08:29 PM
- 03-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Wont hinder gains, and its up to you how long until surgery. Some people have a small lump and its not noticable, some will even get that removed.
- 03-09-2004, 08:35 PM
Im not positive, but everything I have read lately, specificallya couple of threads over at CEM, say that this is a myth...it wont noticably hinder gains or at least there is no evidence to support this. Here is one thread...
03-09-2004, 08:37 PM
03-09-2004, 08:40 PM
So you guys recommend taking 10mg ed while on test. to avoid gyno?
03-09-2004, 09:10 PM
I just don't see the point unless you start to show any sign of symptoms.
BTW how many threads can you poossibly make over one damn test base cycle?? I'm glad you're curious and want to learn, but maybe you should just do more damn reading and less typing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By meat hammer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:47 PM
- By BeastMode 1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:43 AM
- By cjpraro in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:00 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 10-21-2008, 03:12 PM
- By Dare2disturB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2005, 12:30 AM