How long are you runningyour M-Dien Cycle

1bigman

Awards
There are a lot of posts on m-dien out there but I didn't see one related specifically to how long everyone is running their cycle. My apologies if I missed the thread though. I was thinking 4 weeks at 3mg/day and then 4 weeks off. Anyone have different ideas? I'd really appreciate some opinions.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently doing a 2 week cycle of M-Dien, however as mentioned on my thread if the gains are good I may make it longer, it just depends on feel.

flexster

Awards
I'm currently doing a 2 week cycle of M-Dien, however as mentioned on my thread if the gains are good I may make it longer, it just depends on feel.
Im currently in at 8 days now. I not sure if Im going to stop at 2 weeks or go for 4. Patrick Arnold thinks this product is bad. He says it will really shutdown your natural test and you may not know about it right away. Ever how long you choose to run, make sure you pct is good and personally I think I am going to go get blood work done right after I finish my cycle to see if anything is high.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm going 3 weeks on M-dien cuz i never saw any gains with M1T going only 2 weeks.