Bye Bye all good supplements :(

powelson86

Awards
Haven't made a most in quite a while just wanted to say sad to see all the supplements that actually work slowly finding their way into law suits. Damn under-educated kids ruining it for us older and wiser individuals. Safe to say I'm stocking up on my CEL products! Looks like its back to the old grind for us diehards, lots of protein, lots of food, and hitting the gym twice a day. But again DAMN UNDER-EDUCATED KIDS OH LOOK IM JUST GONNA START TAKING THIS PILL AND GET BIG AND THE HELL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. UGH! PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK! /end rant

agforest

agforest

Awards
dude, all those "supplements" suck, they are hard on your liver, kidneys and make me personally feel like ****. Just get a few vials of test-e and some deca.....much more effective, safer to your health, and the side effects have been studied for years...

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
dude, all those "supplements" suck, they are hard on your liver, kidneys and make me personally feel like ****. Just get a few vials of test-e and some deca.....much more effective, safer to your health, and the side effects have been studied for years...
Not everybody has access to those.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't made a most in quite a while just wanted to say sad to see all the supplements that actually work slowly finding their way into law suits. Damn under-educated kids ruining it for us older and wiser individuals. Safe to say I'm stocking up on my CEL products! Looks like its back to the old grind for us diehards, lots of protein, lots of food, and hitting the gym twice a day. But again DAMN UNDER-EDUCATED KIDS OH LOOK IM JUST GONNA START TAKING THIS PILL AND GET BIG AND THE HELL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. UGH! PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK! /end rant
Blame shifting. These were and are illegal steroids marketed as OTC nutrition supplements. Place the blame where it belongs - at the manufacturers. "They broke the law and the law won"

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Blame shifting. These were and are illegal steroids marketed as OTC nutrition supplements. Place the blame where it belongs - at the manufacturers. "They broke the law and the law won"
Blame shifting? Maybe a little. But I think that at least a portion of the blame must be put on those who take the steroids without knowing a single thing about them.

Sure, they check the nutrition facts on the things that they eat: how many grams of fat, how many calories, etc. They have a knowledge of these concepts (fat grams, calories), and they decide whether they want to ingest these foods based on the nutritional values.

On the other hand, someone walks into a supplement store and asks for the best PH available. And what are they concerned with now? Price and effectiveness, they want the cheapest supp that works the best. Sure they may glance at the ingredients, but when they see something like "2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one," DOES IT NOT CROSS THEIR MIND TO ACTUALLY DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE TAKING IT?!

Much of the bad reports from Designer steroids come from ill-performed cycles with weak or no PCT. Ignorance is no excuse.

Here is a perfect example, enjoy :cheers:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5404832n

sakes

Awards
not everyone knows about forums. i a ton of ppl took SX and whos knows whats in that...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutritional supplements containing illegal steroids. Doing your research or not does not change the fact that these companies sold illegal steroids.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
B is 100% right. We all knew this was gray market. We all knew the day would come that it went away. Even if we dont like it, we still knew it was gonna happen. On this board alone people have been shouting BAN! for like 4 years. WHY are you guys all so suprised?

Rommel65

Awards
bump that, if I could go to the store and pick up some Test E I wouldn't have to become a pharmacist and private eye to find out what PHs work, what batch numbers are good...etc. I don't have a Hormone well in my town.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Nutritional supplements containing illegal steroids. Doing your research or not does not change the fact that these companies sold illegal steroids.
I agree with this. They are illegal steroids. But on what basis were they declared illegal? Was it because they were declared unhealthy because of adverse side effects? If this is the case, then hence we have the most oxymoronic FDA.

Why? Because lung cancer KILLS 1.3 million ppl per year vs. the 1 or 2 deaths caused by Designer Steroid misuse. But how does our lovely FDA respond to the astonishing lung cancer numbers? THEY RAISE TAXES TO MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!!! What a lovely system we overseeing our country!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering why you thought everyone would have access to test and then I realized you must think I was talking about PH/DS supplements
Basically everyone does have access. I didn't start looking for it until about two months ago and I have access now. It actually is very available. I think he meant what he said bro.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this. They are illegal steroids. But on what basis were they declared illegal? Was it because they were declared unhealthy because of adverse side effects? If this is the case, then hence we have the most oxymoronic FDA.

Why? Because lung cancer KILLS 1.3 million ppl per year vs. the 1 or 2 deaths caused by Designer Steroid misuse. But how does our lovely FDA respond to the astonishing lung cancer numbers? THEY RAISE TAXES TO MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!!! What a lovely system we overseeing our country!
You continue to blame shift. The 2004 steroid act outlined and classified the compounds and penalties. Companies produced chemicals that were classified illegal. These are the facts.

Your issues with the system and the FDA are irrelevant to the facts.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Basically everyone does have access. I didn't start looking for it until about two months ago and I have access now. It actually is very available. I think he meant what he said bro.
I guess. That would be like saying everyone has access to heroin or marijuana. Sure I could probably go out and find some, but I might get arrested, sold fake ****, robbed etc. Same thing applies to finding some test. Of course PH/DS isn't much better if at all, but at least up until now I knew I wouldn't get arrested for it.

Either way...meh

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess. That would be like saying everyone has access to heroin or marijuana. Sure I could probably go out and find some, but I might get arrested, sold fake ****, robbed etc. Same thing applies to finding some test. Of course PH/DS isn't much better if at all, but at least up until now I knew I wouldn't get arrested for it.

Either way...meh
True there are risks. But there have always been. And soon the PH/DS will be the same way when this ban is fully set into place and the kicker is the illegal drugs are better for your body than the legal ones...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You continue to blame shift. The 2004 steroid act outlined and classified the compounds and penalties. Companies produced chemicals that were classified illegal. These are the facts.

what your saying is correct. it isn't stupid kids fault, they just helped fuel the fire to fix these problems of steroids being sold.

i think what he's trying to say is, that it's messed up that certain things are legal to use, (asprin, booze, cigarettes, nyquil) but things like anabolic steroids are illegal as a dangerous drug like heroin.

the two are clearly in different catagories.

but despite what he thinks, steroids are easily abused, and misused.
the answer isn't to make them illegal. or illegal to posses. they should make it like a gun, you have to wait 3 days to get your gear. and take a compentency test and pass with a certain score before you can obtain enough for one cycle. and you also would have to purchase a full post cycle therapy same time u purchase said cycle.

of course this isn't the exact answer, and wont happen, kids get guns, heroin, etc, kids will always get their hands on steroids. illegal or not.

I smoked my first joint when i was 14. used harder drugs like cocain/extasy etc at 16. had an illegal colt 45 at 16. and all my friends were in the same sht too.
(also had a friend o.d. an die on heroin at 16 y/o, i never fckd with it though)
and im from the "suburban white family". whats goin on in the suposed "lower income hoods"
kids will find a way. nothing we can do. the gov needs to realize this.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
True there are risks. But there have always been. And soon the PH/DS will be the same way when this ban is fully set into place and the kicker is the illegal drugs are better for your body than the legal ones...
I agree. And as you said soon they will be illegal, and technically some of them already are illegal. So yeah when I run out of my very small stash of superdrol I will be on the lookout for some of the good stuff.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree. And as you said soon they will be illegal, and technically some of them already are illegal. So yeah when I run out of my very small stash of superdrol I will be on the lookout for some of the good stuff.
Just make sure to do your homework. Goodluck

Rommel65

Awards
Hard drugs are way easier to find than AAS. In the town which I live and the one where I work, all you have to do is drive into certain areas. The streets are lined with all types of dope boys. Some actually even stop your car, especially if you are white. I don't use these types of drugs, nor do any of my friends, but if I wanted to, I could purchase anything I want at anytime of the day. AAS is a totally different story, its like seaching for bigfoot. So, I find myself reseaching the crap out of PH clones like M-Drol and P-Plex, and trying to decide which batch to buy so I can do more harm to my body than I would with real gear. Really sucks man.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards

I'd hardly call it blame shifting. I realize that companies were producing illegal steroids, and are wrong for doing so and trying to cheat the system. However, I was just attempting (apparently i didnt do a good job) to get the point across that the FDA doesnt give a damn about the health of this country. If that were the case, then steroids certainly wouldnt be at the top of their list.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hard drugs are way easier to find than AAS. In the town which I live and the one where I work, all you have to do is drive into certain areas. The streets are lined with all types of dope boys. Some actually even stop your car, especially if you are white. I don't use these types of drugs, nor do any of my friends, but if I wanted to, I could purchase anything I want at anytime of the day. AAS is a totally different story, its like seaching for bigfoot. So, I find myself reseaching the crap out of PH clones like M-Drol and P-Plex, and trying to decide which batch to buy so I can do more harm to my body than I would with real gear. Really sucks man.
There are alot of good legal (not for long though) PH/DS out there. So no problem with that. And it is always easy to find recreational drugs such as pot, coc, and particularly where I'm from meth. Honestly I can't even believe that anabolic steroids are in the same category as schedule 3 drugs. it is complete stupidity. But AAS isn't something you can just cook up in your bathtub (safely) either so that is understandable.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd hardly call it blame shifting. I realize that companies were producing illegal steroids, and are wrong for doing so and trying to cheat the system. However, I was just attempting (apparently i didnt do a good job) to get the point across that the FDA doesnt give a damn about the health of this country. If that were the case, then steroids certainly wouldnt be at the top of their list.
Your point is an old and warn one. Yet if you gave a damn about your health you would not be putting an unkown Chinese synthesized chemical of some fly by night company into your body. Do you really believe that you know what you are doing to your body because you have researched using google and a message board with some good bro's to help you out? Your PCT is the very least of your health concerns.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This is true and it was just a matter of time and now is the time. However, I do see where everyone is coming from on this and a lot of people (including me) have a problem with some of these "rules". However, they were set in place in 2004 and we should consider ourselves lucky to have gone this long without more forceful law enforcement.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Your point is an old and warn one. Yet if you gave a damn about your health you would not be putting an unkown Chinese synthesized chemical of some fly by night company into your body. Do you really believe that you know what you are doing to your body because you have researched using google and a message board with some good bro's to help you out? Your PCT is the very least of your health concerns.
I didnt want this to turn into a huge conflict, only to say that the consumer is partly to blame. When someone O.D.'s on drugs, we dont go running to the crack supplier in town and blame him for it. Oh yeah, and that our government is crap.

However, B5150, I wanna thank you for your insight. ITS TRUE, 98% of my knowledge about these substances comes from the internet (even though I am a 3 year pre-med major and have taken a SH!T TON of anatomy and cellular biology). I don't know it all, but neither does anyone else. I try to educate myself the best that I can, and the internet provides research that doesn't require an endocrinologist to translate.

Peace... (we should do this again sometime :cheers:)

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I didnt want this to turn into a huge conflict, only to say that the consumer is partly to blame. When someone O.D.'s on drugs, we dont go running to the crack supplier in town and blame him for it. Oh yeah, and that our government is crap.

However, B5150, I wanna thank you for your insight. ITS TRUE, 98% of my knowledge about these substances comes from the internet (even though I am a 3 year pre-med major and have taken a SH!T TON of anatomy and cellular biology). I don't know it all, but neither does anyone else. I try to educate myself the best that I can, and the internet provides research that doesn't require an endocrinologist to translate.

Actually, thats EXACTLY what happens when someone OD's on drugs, well actually only if they are a kid/have respectable people who make a fuss about it.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Pre-med in the house! :D same here bro (I'm in med school):cheers:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is true and it was just a matter of time and now is the time. However, I do see where everyone is coming from on this and a lot of people (including me) have a problem with some of these "rules". However, they were set in place in 2004 and we should consider ourselves lucky to have gone this long without more forceful law enforcement.
I believe there was one in 1994. Then the designers continued to push their luck. Then another on in 2004 and they have loopholed their way to complete controlled substance status.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
yeah these otc steriods are pretty crappy anyway, except for pheraplex

and i agree with b5150 regarding these comapanies as selling illegal steriods was wrong in the first place.

These steriods are health hazards espceilally when used incorrectly, which is probally a lot of the time.

But i think was wrong for the government to illegalize steriods in the first place in 1990. And I believe in deregulation, rather than regulation. But also blunting the damages of steroids, and educating the public about the true dangers of these substances.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey speak for yourself, no orals make me feel crappy, and SD makes me feel godly (but overall you are right, and I agree)

B is 100% right. We all knew this was gray market. We all knew the day would come that it went away. Even if we dont like it, we still knew it was gonna happen. On this board alone people have been shouting BAN! for like 4 years. WHY are you guys all so suprised?
I think all the people without AAS sources are in cry-mode

Meanwhile I've got a bigger stash than I should have ever acquired and I'm going to use it to supplement injects for a while :).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Does your pre-med education ensure you that the Chinese synthesized chemical you researched and you think you are taking is actually the chemical you are consuming. The industry is without ethics or integrity and over the many years that some of us have been around we have seen that what you think you are taking based on label claims and marketing is not at all what you are ingesting. Quite the contrary, maybe even more harmful that the intended substance. This I did not learn in pre-med...nor will you.

Educating yourself in a classroom is well and good and I am by no means a student but in this industry the ignorance lies solely on the consumer however educated they may or may not be.

We can do this again any time you like...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe there was one in 1994. Then the designers continued to push their luck. Then another on in 2004 and they have loopholed their way to complete controlled substance status.
You are correct. I was just infering to the most recent :D.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Does your pre-med education ensure you that the Chinese synthesized chemical you researched and you think you are taking is actually the chemical you are consuming. The industry is without ethics or integrity and over the many years that some of us have been around we have seen that what you think you are taking based on label claims and marketing is not at all what you are ingesting. Quite the contrary, maybe even more harmful that the intended substance. This I did not learn in pre-med...nor will you.

Educating yourself in a classroom is well and good and I am by no means a student but in this industry the ignorance lies solely on the consumer however educated they may or may not be.

Yes you, are right, there are a lot of shady companies for shure.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established

You are right; it's the exact same thing as cigarettes and all of the chemicals that are in them. Yet people continue to smoke.

I have smoked cigarettes and alot worse, I have also taken PHs/Designers. I honestly don't care that they are banning it, I am just using it while it's available. Same thing with cigarettes; if they banned them it wouldn't bother me at all and I would understand.

I guess I don't really have a specific point. Just saying that there are many more things other than PHs that are horrible for people and yet they continue to do these things.

Edit: I don't smoke anymore that was just a comparison.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards

Yeah, true that. I guess we consumers trust labels a little too much.