Methyl Dien + Anavar

1. Methyl Dien + Anavar

I am trying Methyl Dien starting this week, and I just remembered I have been sitting on a pile of Anavar. Can I / should I stack these two? My ultimate goal is leanind out. Is there anything else that one can stack with Methyl-Dien?

Thanks,

TF

2. Don't Stack Methylated Orals!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson
    I am trying Methyl Dien starting this week, and I just remembered I have been sitting on a pile of Anavar. Can I / should I stack these two? My ultimate goal is leanind out. Is there anything else that one can stack with Methyl-Dien?

Thanks,

TF
    How bout some test? It's like a white shirt, goes with everything.
    •   

4. We have been informed by the seller of Mdien that stacking is unnecessary and could be damaging due to the strong progestinic side of the compund and the possibility os estrogen prgesterone gyno.... I think test is a good stacking partner but id run an anti e if I were going to.

5. has anyone got the methyl-d from higher power nutrition? The labels says something different from the methyl-d chemical make up.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson

Thanks,

TF
    I know that methyl-t is for bulking. but can it be used for cutting as well? what is your doses on methyl-d?, and your brand.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson

Thanks,

TF
    Not to be a dck, but how can you forget youve been "sitting on a pile of anavar?" I honestly think you should forget the Methyl Dienolone and get some test to stack with your anavar. Good luck

8. Quote Originally Posted by dingling
    Not to be a dck, but how can you forget youve been "sitting on a pile of anavar?" I honestly think you should forget the Methyl Dienolone and get some test to stack with your anavar. Good luck
    Bump that man....I haven't heard one good review yet with the MD....You got the real ****, so why even bother??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flavoring for Beta Methyl-Dien
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 09:50 PM
  2. Methyl-Dien and Propecia
    By SeanC1123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 07:54 PM
  3. Methyl-Dien available @ Kilo
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44