Methyl Dien + Anavar

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
I am trying Methyl Dien starting this week, and I just remembered I have been sitting on a pile of Anavar. Can I / should I stack these two? My ultimate goal is leanind out. Is there anything else that one can stack with Methyl-Dien?

Thanks,

TF

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't Stack Methylated Orals!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I am trying Methyl Dien starting this week, and I just remembered I have been sitting on a pile of Anavar. Can I / should I stack these two? My ultimate goal is leanind out. Is there anything else that one can stack with Methyl-Dien?

Thanks,

TF
How bout some test? It's like a white shirt, goes with everything.

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
We have been informed by the seller of Mdien that stacking is unnecessary and could be damaging due to the strong progestinic side of the compund and the possibility os estrogen prgesterone gyno.... I think test is a good stacking partner but id run an anti e if I were going to.

C

chessmaster

Awards
has anyone got the methyl-d from higher power nutrition? The labels says something different from the methyl-d chemical make up.

C

chessmaster

Awards

Thanks,

TF
I know that methyl-t is for bulking. but can it be used for cutting as well? what is your doses on methyl-d?, and your brand.

D

dingling

Awards

Thanks,

TF
Not to be a dck, but how can you forget youve been "sitting on a pile of anavar?" I honestly think you should forget the Methyl Dienolone and get some test to stack with your anavar. Good luck

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a dck, but how can you forget youve been "sitting on a pile of anavar?" I honestly think you should forget the Methyl Dienolone and get some test to stack with your anavar. Good luck
Bump that man....I haven't heard one good review yet with the MD....You got the real ****, so why even bother??