How was it?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

gains were diet dependent, it does cause noticable muscle hardness and vascularity within a few days for me, mass will come if the calories are there, bloat will come if the diet is dirty, strength will come starting at the end of the second week. Gains are solid but for me they were slow and not very impressive compared to superdrol. Side effects were back pumps 1-2 times per cycle.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%

P-Plex was great, Major hardening, Pumped all day, sick Vascularity, Wild Strength, Gained about 11 pounds and lost an inch on my waist. Best product i ever took, very solid gains for me. The only negative was the Blood pressure increase but, if you take Coq10 and Hawthrone berry you should be in good shape. Im Looking to go ON another cycle here pretty soon!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.73%

I responded horribly to pplex. All the sides and minimal (that's being generous) gains. I bloated up like a whale by the end of the 2nd week. Diet and training were spot on. I respond very poorly to anti-E's apparantly. Epi & formex were very rough on me. Tons of joint pain with no appreciable gains. Even the nolva I took for PCT was rough, I had to take 600-800mg of advil just to sleep after taking the higher nolva doses. Just in case that gives any indication on how you might react to it.

Lots of other people report great success with it though.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.64%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    gains were diet dependent, it does cause noticable muscle hardness and vascularity within a few days for me, mass will come if the calories are there, bloat will come if the diet is dirty, strength will come starting at the end of the second week. Gains are solid but for me they were slow and not very impressive compared to superdrol. Side effects were back pumps 1-2 times per cycle.

Pretty much same deal for me. Bloated up until I dropped sodium. Gained a ton of weight/size on a high calorie diet. Leaned out nicely on a low carb diet. Strength started to come about 9 days in both times. Gains were very impressive on the bulk, not so much on the cut but to be expected. Had some back pumps on the first cycle. Love the stuff and will use again.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I just started, I'm on my second day, I decided to run 20/20/20/30/30.. since you mentioned a clean diet but needs to be high in calories, would you recommend getting a weight gainer? I'm taking 60g Amplified wheybolic after workouts, 50g syntha-6 in the mornings and before bed.. I eat regularly, breakfast, lunch, and dinner... mostly high protein and low carbs.. i'm forcing myself to eat lots of vegetables.. let me know what you think about getting weight gainer or just add more protein shakes(?) throughout the day... any advice would be helpful
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%

Loved it, gained about 8lbs on it, all of the above, vascularity,hardness, stay in gym forever feeling , only sides were calf pumps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick question to P-Plex users
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 05:18 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 01:28 AM