Acne Control Question

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Before I start my tren/sd stack, I'd like to know what you guys are doing for acne control. OTC gels and soaps seem to work when I'm off, but even on mild stuff like hdrol and even more so on more harsh cycles like maxlmg, I am very sensitive to acne, particularly on my upper back and shoulders.

Should I just go to a dermatologist for a script? I tried mega dosing zinc while I was on maxlmg, and it didn't seem to help much (though I have no control to test against ..).

Any ideas?

androchem

androchem

Awards
try a sulphur based cream or scrub from a dermatologist, seems to work best for back and shoulder acne.

androchem

androchem

Awards
Also cetaphil makes a oily clear liquid face soap that has worked wonders on my shoulders, I'll check tomorrow and post the name of it.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
try a sulphur based cream or scrub from a dermatologist, seems to work best for back and shoulder acne.
I'll look into it. My only concern with going this route is lack of insurance. Any ideas as to what a visit and script would cost roughly?

Also cetaphil makes a oily clear liquid face soap that has worked wonders on my shoulders, I'll check tomorrow and post the name of it.
Yea, let me know! Thanks!

androchem

androchem

Awards
A normal dermatologist appointment is on average between 60 and 100 dollars. If you dont have prescription insurance either, make sure that you ask for them to prescribe a medication that has a generic available. Brand name creams can easily be over $100 and only last about a month. A good one to ask for is Retin-A, its generic is Tretinoin.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can always go to your normal doctor and ask for a script for doxycycline, which is quite good at treating acne.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
Anabolics 14
ginge205 Anabolics 32
Supplements 9