STAKABOL!!!!!!

WZ75

Awards
Hey guys just wondering if anybody has heard of this PH stack. Its phera10 mg superdrol10mg and halodrol25mg per cap. Ive already looked around and cant find much, no logs or anything like that. so if you or somebody you know has taken stakabol let me know how it went.

Thanx

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
There are plenty of logs on here, but don't search for a stakabol log. Just search for Superdrol-Pheraplex-Halodrol stacks. There should be plenty of info in that alone.

WZ75

Awards
I did find logs on the stack but, my concern is wether this product is good as a "Pre-mixed" stack, if you get what im saying. Im just trying to see if this is a quality product

shakindrake

shakindrake

Awards
3 methyls at one time are always good for destroying your liver

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
I did find logs on the stack but, my concern is wether this product is good as a "Pre-mixed" stack, if you get what im saying. Im just trying to see if this is a quality product
I've heard a couple reviews on it. Its not bad, but I am very against pre-mixed stacked supplements. For example, in each pill there is 10 mg SD and 10 mg PP. Now, Superdrol's max dose is normally 20mg, while Phera's max dose is normally 40 mg. So in order to take 40 mg of Phera, you must also take 40 mg of Super (which i'm sure you know is NOT a good idea). If you're interested in this stack, i'd invest in 3 bottles of each (Phera, Super, and Halo). These will last you much longer and you will get better results due to more precise dosage.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have used this product. i was selected to try out their "ultimate mass stack" kit which included stakabol, winabol, sterolbol, xabol.

stakabol is a bulker.

winabol is a cutter/hardner.

sterolbol & xabol is for pct.

you must not of looked very hard, because I have a thread about these products. particularly stakabol.

anyways, long story short. it is good to go. solid product, though I wish it didn't have the nac, ala, or milk thistle in it. but its a good bulker.

the combo of the three ds's work synergistically, which is why you dont need as much as you would if you were taking the compound by itself.

2 caps e/d gives you a total of 20mg sd + 20mg pp + 50mg hd. weight and strength gains are decent with this product.

I liked decabolen (old version) better though.

also, this isn't a product for a beginner. it will cause sever shut down, lethargy, and no sex drive. by week 4 your nuts will be the size of small grapes.

polskishelby

Awards
friend took it
8 week cycle
up 14lbs
Bench - 225x4 to 295x4
dumb**** was going to PCT with tribulus until i talked him out of it

ph4lifeliverk

Awards
Whats a good PCT for stakabol..I love the product it works very well and you feel it within the forst 2 days your muscles feel much harder right away and you have much more energy to work out with...

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
Whats a good PCT for stakabol..I love the product it works very well and you feel it within the forst 2 days your muscles feel much harder right away and you have much more energy to work out with...
it sounds like you already started (or completed a cycle in the past) and didnt think about PCT too thoroughly...

you need to be careful my friend, there's two steroids and a prohormone in that stack, all of which are methyls...these things need to be carefully planned

you NEED a SERM, i.e. nolvadex and/or clomid as a base for your PCT
a quality test booster will be worth to add in, such as Activate Xtreme or whatever you prefer

i hope you have some sort of cycle support, but IMO if you are just a few days in, i would discontinue use, perhaps with a minor pct depending on how you feel

OP...i would run each of the compounds independently first (spread-out of course), and maybe do a halo/pplex or halo/sd stack somewhere in the distant future, a combination of the 3 should be left to those who know their body extremely well and are very experienced

vascularity10

vascularity10

Awards
whats the half life of stakabol? when is the ideal time to take the seperated doses?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the version you are reading about in this thread contained 3 different methylated steroids, all with different half lives.

there is a new version of this product out, I dont know whats in it.

sd/pp/hd still my fav combo though.

vascularity10

vascularity10

Awards
i realize that and yea thats what i've got, (bought the eleven week cycle) i was thinking 8 or 12 hrs apart

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whata **** man.........before you use this thing you need to buy an Adamantium liver first...........

vascularity10

vascularity10

Awards
that doesnt really answer my ? thanks for the useless 2 cents though

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a stupid stack and people like you keep buying these dangerous pre mixed stacks and taking them without knowing how they respond to each product. You guys are the reasons hormones get banned because you can't be smart about it.

If an advanced user wanted to use PP/SD it would be dangerous but doable, but adding 50mg of a methyl on top is foolish and I won't support cycles like this with advice.

That is all

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i took it, ran like 4 bottles. its good stuff but sopped working after the 2nd bottle. i rather try the sd/ph/tren one that came out but its over priced and i prefer bridging. first time i took it my strength flew through the roof and gained like 17lbs of dry muscle. it comes with liver complex but its not enough. and take nolva after this. my cousin has like 5 bottles left but he aint usin them anymore

vascularity10

vascularity10

Awards
ok i didnt ask opinions about the stack or your input on why phs or banned again don't write on this thread if your not going to answer questions.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok i didnt ask opinions about the stack or your input on why phs or banned again don't write on this thread if your not going to answer questions.
Or what Internet tough guy? You sound like you must be huge from dem roids!

Besides your not even the OP so F OFF

vascularity10

vascularity10

Awards
internet tough guy? i'm just saying dude whats the point of adding your opinion? this is why topics and ?'s never get answered on here bc everyone wants to add their two cents in when its not needed. its not about being and internet "tough" guy its about reading the thread and if you have answers to users questions then be helpful don't just talk down to them, its people like you who make beginners scared to ask ?'s in fear they are gonna get yelled at for not knowing, but oh well it is what it is. anyone else reading this have an answer to when to time the dosing for stakabol itd still be appreciated thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it had a halodrol clone in it, just take it 8 hrs apart.

Normanxxx

Awards
Ok specifically if I'm gonna do stakabol, do I need to take during cycle and then specifically what after. Milk thistle during and then novaldex or chlomid for 5 weeks after?? Thanks.

ckcrown

Banned
Awards
why on earth are you taking these type of supplements if you are only benching 225?
I mean I am bran new to this type of stuff doing my first stack now. but I am benching in the 350s... Should exhaust as much as possible your natural lifts. 225...ain't much.

thebuckness

Awards
Yes. i bought some the other day...if you havent already taken this product. today was my first day taking it and im taking 1-stakabol and 1 recycle at 8 am then workout at 11am and take 1-stakabol and recycle at 4pm keeping the doses 8 hrs apart and at night before bed im taking 2 recycle and 1 milk thistle. let me know if im doing this the wrong way. but anyways today i was extremely hungry i was eating all day pretty much and was pretty much felt like i was starving. but im gonna see how this all goes in a month or so. give me some feed back. thanks. -BUCK

Sukkar9

Awards
i took it, ran like 4 bottles. its good stuff but sopped working after the 2nd bottle. i rather try the sd/ph/tren one that came out but its over priced and i prefer bridging. first time i took it my strength flew through the roof and gained like 17lbs of dry muscle. it comes with liver complex but its not enough. and take nolva after this. my cousin has like 5 bottles left but he aint usin them anymore

How much did u way when u first started? im looking forward to buying 1 bottle of stackabol. i weigh 136lbs and im 5'8. ya im pretty skinny!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
How much did u way when u first started? im looking forward to buying 1 bottle of stackabol. i weigh 136lbs and im 5'8. ya im pretty skinny!
nice bump lol walk away, forget everything i said in that post and dont take a ph. 136lbs and u wanna do a ph? eat man eat!!!!! and the stakabol that they have now is different from the old one. eat and lift for now dude

Sukkar9

Awards
nice bump lol walk away, forget everything i said in that post and dont take a ph. 136lbs and u wanna do a ph? eat man eat!!!!! and the stakabol that they have now is different from the old one. eat and lift for now dude

I do eat and lift but i play sports and have a high metabolism, is there anything u would recommend for me to take???!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I do eat and lift but i play sports and have a high metabolism, is there anything u would recommend for me to take???!
plz someone else lol just outa curiosity, how old are u

Sukkar9

Awards
Hey guys just wondering if anybody has heard of this PH stack. Its phera10 mg superdrol10mg and halodrol25mg per cap. Ive already looked around and cant find much, no logs or anything like that. so if you or somebody you know has taken stakabol let me know how it went.

Thanx

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel like raging; so I shall do so for an older post for S&G

internet tough guy? i'm just saying dude whats the point of adding your opinion? this is why topics and ?'s never get answered on here bc everyone wants to add their two cents in when its not needed. its not about being and internet "tough" guy its about reading the thread and if you have answers to users questions then be helpful don't just talk down to them, its people like you who make beginners scared to ask ?'s in fear they are gonna get yelled at for not knowing, but oh well it is what it is. anyone else reading this have an answer to when to time the dosing for stakabol itd still be appreciated thanks.
Don't know if this bag is still on here, but you were already told it's 3 different compounds with 3 different half lives. What do you want? An avarage?...
2 a day, take one morning , second evening.
3 a day, breakfast , lunch , dinner

If you think it matters beyond that, your just as intelligent as those sunglasses make you out to be

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 17
Post Cycle Therapy 9
Anabolics 38
Anabolics 6