Test P - 8 week recomp/lean bulk

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
will be running test p for 8 weeks, probably along with either epi or another methyl oral toward the end. looking to recomp, lose a few points on the caliper while putting on a few pounds. pct and diet are in check. I also have albuterol and T4, and may also incorporate them, probably not, but i do have them on hand. will be running anastrazole eod starting with .25mg to keep dry, and prevent bloat or gyno.

I'm trying to figure out my dose; as this is my first go with injectable AAS... i have 4 designer cycles under my belt, the longest being 8 weeks and quite suppressive and managed to recover fine.

I have 3000mg test p (100mg/ml) w
orking on getting more (but in the event i cannot i want to make the bst of what i've got); since Prop is a smaler ester and delivers more hormone than E/C, can i get away with lets say 50mg/day or 100mg/eod? will this be enough? or should I shorten the cycle and up the dose?

Note: also incorporating ghrp6/cjc1295/frag-176 on-cycle, and will be using IGF-1 Lr3 during pct. Plenty of experience with ghrp/cjc, but giving the Lr3 my first shot here. the only other androgens i would possibly incorporate would be epi at 30/40mg for 4-6 weeks (towards the rear), protodrol at 75-100mg for 4-6 weeks, or the possibility of running furaguno at 10 pills/day (330mg) since i have a HUGE stash of those bottles that i got for 14.95 during a closeout sale. so with that amount of androgen in mind per week, would say 350mg of propionate (50mg/day) be enough?... since i'd like to stretch out the cycle as long as possible? ( Note that im roughly 9-10lbs lighter than my stats say right now = roughly 190 ish)

or bump to 500mg and shorten to 6 weeks, and cross my fingers i can get another vial (at least)?

other supplements:
(besides your typical liver, cholesterol, bp, and joint supports)
bulk p-slin
7-oxo-dhea
p5p
hyaluronic acid

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
100mgs T-prop eod should be plenty for a recomp. /lean bulk. I had good results with that amt. last cycle and a couple designers thrown in.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^ agree with the 100mg EOD - most dont need to blast so much test on their 1st run, it's just overkill IMO. The peptides are of interest too - subbed in!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the prop dose at 100mg eod is fine so long as you are leaning on an oral like Epi when the T3 dose gets to 50mcg+

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
unreal, jake, and soma...

thanks for the input. 3 vials was all i could get at the time, but yesterday i confirmed with my source availability for 6-8 weeks down the road... so if i decide to either extend the run, or up the dose, i will be able to.

but since this is my first run with test, specifically test p, just wanted to be sure i didn't need the arbitrary 500mg/week E/C.

waiting on my rigs and 25G pins... no you cant shoot prop with slin pins ha...

so i'd say Friday i'll begin. keep you guys posted.

PS: Jake > do you have experience with peptides? they're awesome, i'd recommend getting into them before the pharma companies get in on all the action. Stuff is great on-cycle, and very promising stand-alone as well. I did ghrp6/cjc/frag all summer, from may-september and got great results long term.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
PS: Jake > do you have experience with peptides? they're awesome, i'd recommend getting into them before the pharma companies get in on all the action. Stuff is great on-cycle, and very promising stand-alone as well. I did ghrp6/cjc/frag all summer, from may-september and got great results long term.
care to ellaborate? what doses? how many pins per day? gains?

sorry that its off topic, peptides just really peak my interest

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i just did the impossible!!! i deserve a medal or an award!

granted i could have watched the godfather trilogy while drawing this 1ml of testp, i actually managed to draw and shoot with a slin pin! took a while but it did end up in my muscle, no probs, and painlessly.

my 25G aren't arriving until friday... just couldn't help myself! what would you do if you had 3 vials of human grade prop staring you in the face with a box of 1000 slin pins...
I had to at least try lol...

either way, success! my first shot of injectable AAS

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
nos -

i remember you inquiring about the peptides a while ago. good to see you're still researching though.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you have aight

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Do you intend to log this? I'm interested in the peptides as well.:)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I found the ultimate Peptide Q&A:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/37381-dats-cjc-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides.html

Just started playing with them as a stand alone, it's early days to judge so far, but I got a 5month supply. On-cycle the effects as far as recomp and pct is where it's at.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i do not plan on formally logging this... but, i will be giving as many updates as possible. I am a student, and it really is crunch time right now with exams and whatnot. im looking forward to the increased focus to aid in my schoolwork.

Anyway,

My FIRST UPDATE:

took those 2 50mg prop shots at around 5pm, pre-wo meal 8oz grilled chicken breast ontop of mesclun salad with pear, almonds, roasted walnuts (great salad joint right on the first floor of my apartment building; and my gym on the 2nd floor. what could be better ha). hit the gym by 7:30.

Had a mindblowing workout... and no this was not placebo i can assure you (whoever it was that got into it with me about placebo effects of orals). basically just did 45mins straight of bi/tri supersets incorporating a few different exercises, but stressing the supersets; back to back to back to back, with as minimal time in between. For day one, i was extremely impressed. muscular endurance was up, focus, aggression, etc, it was all there and amplified. .... Put it this way; i worked so hard in the gym today i blew chunks in the bathroom before leaving. Reminded me of 2 a days during football in high school. sign of hard work, but sucks wen you just wasted good money on a stomach full of great food. lol.

Feeling godly to say the least already... I mean i love turning heads in the gym, but for day one... it was already obvious to everyone and all the PTs at my gym. I think im gona start wearing long sleeves cause in a week i can already tell its just gona be rubbing it in their faces... i belong to equinox lol; not really the meatheads gym, more of a place where old folks go to walk their saggy ass balls around the lockeroom ... regardless i get a load of young latina girls in there that offset that disgusting image.

I've recently confirmed with my source availability of just about anything I could want for later in the cycle... mast (which i really plan on incorporating once my bf gets a little lower and get my hands on it), more prop to either up the dose or lengthen the run, and primo... all human grade.

Anyway, just had my last meal of the night, 1 yolk + 7 egg whites scrambled. Hittin the hay. Can't wait to hit the gym in the morning before classes. Will do my best to keep you guys updated... no formal log, but plenty of updates, and expect some pre/during/post pics. albuterol and T4 are arriving any day now. and will be starting with the alb at 8/day, 2 weeks on 2 off. Ketotifen was sold out so I figure I'm just gona use benadryl instead... probably cheaper anyway.

I plan on starting the anastrazole at .25 eod, but I already look a little watery. will this be effective, or start at .5eod. keep in mind im a pupertal gyno sufferer (that which doesnt go away like it does in most people after puberty). 11 years of that **** and it aint going nowhere. as long as I keep them from getting any worse. thinking about a really low nolva dose as well, like 10mg, but i doubt it. unless **** really hits the fan. hopefully the adex will do its thing tho.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^I would edit that post to remove sources mate - that's a No-No around these parts.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
went with 100mg the first two days, yesterday went with 75mg, and today will level off to 50 and will stay there unless i feel the need to go up to 75/day, for 525/week. just wanted to ensure my levels are up quick. pins came yesterday, so no more 45 minute draw/shoots with my slin pins any more lol.

had some great lifts days 1 and 2, took yesterday off due to severe soreness. feels like DOMS, but at the same time damn do i love that feeling.

my alb/T4/adex came today. i need to get them in the mail room.

and great news; after i was under the impression i was being scammed by a research company (for the first time; alwayyys have had great success with a number of those companies), i was proven wrong when the admin emailed me back (many days late, which was why i got so suspicious) and answered all my questions that arose out of what i thought was 'fishy' business practice. This admin was so nice, and so concerned with his reputation i'm sure, that he offered me a gift for my troubles... so with the gift included... I made out with 15mg HGH frag 176, and 1mg of IGF-1Lr3 for a grand total of 80 bux!!! (including shipping) ... pretty nice.

Already i've noticed a leaning out effect, an overall improvement in muscletone, strength, vascularity, and endurance anerobic and aerobic. minimal weight gain if any at all, maybe 1lb tops, which is right where i want to be. not bloating, but did notice my gyno had started to get a little aggravated yesterday; hit it with some nolva, and they're already half the size. since i just got the adex today, i was using formex for the first few days but will be switching over today.

probably will be getting some mast di-prop soon, but will hold off a few weeks until my bf% gets a little lower.

feeling like a king and lovin it.

keep you all informed on my progress dooods...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
awesome man, that is great. If you have some gyno adding 20mg of nolva a day is not going to cause you any issues and can only really help with the gyno and estrogen bloating. I love the feeling of test, I know I sound like a junky but I really wish I could just stay on year round everytime I take it.....

I think I can guess the site you are talking about and I have always had good luck with them, even when hurricanes took out their entire business and I didn't get my stuff for weeks they made me VERY good in the end.

would be great to see some before and after pics, my experience with IGF is that you can't really notice the gains from a weight/size perspective much but visually the vascularity and tighter skin and fuller muscles is really apparent. I've never done CJC/frag or others but very interested to try them during a 8 week break between cycles here soon. I think you'll really like the IGF man, i've run 2 or 3mg of it now and it really helped me during PCT and helped me repair some nagging injuries. I don't think i'll ever do a PCT again without it actually its that good.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
I think I can guess the site you are talking about and I have always had good luck with them, even when hurricanes took out their entire business and I didn't get my stuff for weeks they made me VERY good in the end
haa Hurricaines... dead give away. no wonder it came so fast. i'm in miayo.

I think you'll really like the IGF man, i've run 2 or 3mg of it now and it really helped me during PCT and helped me repair some nagging injuries. I don't think i'll ever do a PCT again without it actually its that good.
this is very much in line with the reading ive done over the past year on the stuff. once you use it, you'll never pct without it again. we'll have to see. next im my list of goodies... .6% acetic acid, know where to get it, just been too lazy to order as well as skeptical on the arrival of the igf. Well... its in my freezer right now, so i guess i should get on that ...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
what is your site rotation for injections?? also where did u shoot with the insulin pins... i was gonna try 50mg in my calves or chest with a slin pin to see how it goes

lextronics

Awards
slin pins? what size pins are you using? oil based should be from 22 to 25 gauge and 1" to 1.5" depending on where you injecting...

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i've been using 1'' 25G in my thighs and ass. I used the slin pins for my first two days because i was waiting for the bigger pins to come in the mail, and was too eager not to try at least try it. I did it along the outside of my thigh where my bf seemed lowest, and where the muscle was closest to the skin. It worked but i wouldn't recommend it... it took a lonnnng ass time. i made it so that i didnt have to hold it while drawing, so i left it locked, drawing by itself on my desk, and when it was ready flicked out the bubbles (there's gonna be a lot of them).

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
what is your site rotation for injections?? also where did u shoot with the insulin pins... i was gonna try 50mg in my calves or chest with a slin pin to see how it goes
i practiced once on my tricep with bacteriostatic water... seemed fine, but ended up with a horrible bruise.

only reason to shoot in these 'exotic locations' is rotational purposes. if you;re really pushing that much oil that you must do it i understand. otherwise there's no localized effect so why do it you know?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
so today is the one week mark

current status -

weight - 194lbs (morning, post dump, fasted)

vascularity - f*cking intense

strength - way up

aggression - only in the gym, but watch the f*ck out... i've noticed i'm fighting with my room mate a little more often (he can be a f*ckin moron tho so it may have nothing to do with the juice lol)

appetite - slightly diminished, yet still eating like a horse...a clean horse with a nice diet might i add... i've got a lot of **** playing with my hunger; the alb actually makes me kinda hungry, the ghrp6 obv makes me crazy hungry (although i've been using the stuff for a while now so its not as pronounced), the frag reduces appetite, as does melanotan

I got my masteron yesterday. 2000mg worth. will i notice it if i add in 50mg/day? or do i really need to go with the 5-800mg i see most people talk about using? I've leveled off my test dose to 70mg every day = 490mg/week...allowing me to go 8 weeks no probs. I'm thinking about holding off on the mast until my bf gets a little lower, but honestly i 'look' like its low enough. I will most likely get another vial of mast soon anyway (non-issue; one phone call and an hr later i got it). My oral right now is epi @ 30mg btw.

very pleased. 7 weeks from now i'm gona be in some serious condition if things keep up at the rate they're going. gona keep up with the updates as much as i can too.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
awesome so far SeanyK. no prob with using the mast 50mg ed. keep us posted with results.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
SO...

Tuesday was the 2 week mark. things are going pretty great. I've modified my training a little bit and it's really working. Basically going DC 4x in 8 days, with a few minor modifications to doggcrap's regimen to better suit me personally. regardless, its working, and working better than my old training.
I also did some diet tweaking earlier this week, and am looking more vascular already as a result. I upped my protein from high to ridiculous. hovering in the 350-450g day, 500 when I really have it in me (or after a shot of GHRP6 and bong-hit combo). Carbs i'm paying less attention to but eliminated almost all simple sugars, some preworkout though. Fats are nice and high. Carbs/fats i cease or minimize after around 9pm, 6 being the usual but im a nightowl, up late get up late, so 9 is fine. Bottom line, is after switching to dc (more or less), I'm going with his protein recommendations.

weight is up > currently at 197lbs. bodyfat% is unknown, but feels and appears to be no greater than when I started, which is AWESOME. Definition is awesome. could it be possible ive already lost some bf% while putting on close to 10 lbs? prob not. either way i'm pleased.

Strength is coming in nicely too.

currently:
-70mg Test Prop daily
-50mg MastProp daily
-80mg proDienolone daily
-300mg Furaguno daily
-.75mg anastrazole daily
-10mg tamoxifen eod
-2-300mcg GHRP6 daily
-300mcg hGH Fragment 176-191 daily
-pslin
-7keto-dhea
-p5p
-vitex
-1carboxy
-cycle support
-using 50mg diphenhydramine to cleanse my receptors aftr the first 2 weeks of albuterol, and will continue doing so until my next 2 week blast. thinking of switching to clen though cause the alb is honestly kinda hard to notice, and it makes me hungry. also i stopped the T4 simultaneously with the Alb, as i was planning on using them 2 on 2 off throughout... But, in all honestly, both the T4 and the alb seem to mild. i got up to 300mcg T4 + 16mg Alb per day, and yea i felt it, but it was not much. not feeling it wasn't the only issue, i actually felt like it just wasnt doing much at all.

I specifically chose T4 and albuterol because they are the 'nicer' options compared wth t3 and clen, but i think i should just go for it and do the good stuff. Plus i've done plenty of reading that suggested T4 only works when there is an absence of T3, is this true? has it not been working at all and for that reason? What does everyone think? Nos, Unreal, anybody? feel free to chime in.

Another question: do any of the topical VAT removal products actually get rid of stubborn belly fat? are they worth a shot? I feel like i could really shred the **** out of my abdomen with a little help from something like that. Cardio is already working wonders tho.

Overall, very pleased for 2 weeks in. The comments and compliments just keep on coming ha. In fact, it's kinda getting quite annoying...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn son looks like **** is going good for you. That looks like a pretty fun stack, and good job on the protein! GHRP6 and bong rip sounds like a nice bulking combo lol.

I haven't researched T4 much, didn't see the point, IIRC it just converts to T3 in minute quantities, so I didn't see much point... i've read enough about T3 to not worry about it, some people get freaked over thyroid suppression but look it up, I saw people prescribed T3 who used it for years, got off it and the thyroid *always* normalizes within 2 weeks or so. It is not like the suppression from AAS.

I would go T3 over T4 any day. And with that, i don't think clen is at all necessary. I have clen but after my experience with T3 i don't see the place for it. T3 can accomplish the same thing as clen with no sides at all. I would give clen more love but while the jitters it gives me are fine 90% of the time, sometimes i'm in situations where it doesn't fly. One thing that really turned me off to clen is the claims that it's anti-catabolic, I think they are completely unsubstantiated in practical use... Those studies were done with animal cells I believe. Anyway I once used clen hoping to rely on its anti-catabolic properties and I was sorely disappointed and I regret it. And with T3 i was surprised to see that my strength gains on cycle were still quite excellent even as I was dropping bodyfat.

I don't know about topicals to remove bodyfat... that sounds like bull**** to me but I cannot say for certain. I can tell you though with the stack you are on, you throw in some T3 and up the cardio and you will have no problems shredding off your bodyfat. The pro-dienolone worked great for me during my recomp, that's when my ab veins started developing a lot, it was sick.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
haa, sounds good. i dropped the epi since i had been on it for 4 weeks and wanted to give the liver a rest. looks like i'll be ordering some T3. yea my mom has only a very small part of her thyroid left after having most of it removed and has been on synthroid for years. i guess i was looking to ease my way in, but yea 2 weeks of the stuff and T4 honestly seems pretty pointless.

as for the topical vat products, yea i've always had a tough time buying into it. probably never will.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that is a WICKED stack man. updates are interesting to see, thanks. I've had great luck stacking IGF with AAS. With protein synthesis turned up so high I really think some of these peptides effects are being amplified.

How is the sleep on those peptides? IGF always makes me feel a little less rested when I wake up and I seem to have less vivid dreams, but i'm not a great sleeper anyway so hard to say.

I"m NOT an expert in clen/T3/etc but from what you are on I'd be hesitant to add more. You never know how they are all interacting inside your body. I'd rather just throw in extra cardio than add more. That's just me though and ask me again in spring and i'll probably be on all sorts of **** at once. hahah

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
well...

i havn't started the igf just yet, as i was planing on only using it during pct. i have 1mg. i could get more. i've heard how wicked it is on cycle so maybe thats something i dont wana pas up but well see. right now the peptide dept only consists of the ghrp6 and frag 176... occasional melanotan
i'm a sh*t sleeper too... i believe it's from blazing honestly, there's studies that say your sleep isn't as effective. not really a problem for me though... just slam the snooze button until i feel good enough to get my ass up. otherwise sleep is fine, normal you know. today i noticed some lethargy but ate it away. it kinda helps me keep the intake high.... i get sleepy, eat, then there's more gas in the tank and i feel better.

i'm doing my best to take weekly pics, simple front and back, 7 days apart frm eachother. missed last week, but you should be able to see the progression when its all done.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
question???

since i just threw in a progestin this week, should i go clomid all the way in pct? or both nolva/clomid combo. I've recovered fine from a 6week epi/'tren' run a while ago, with clomid. I'm obviously gonna be a bit shut down, especially after the inclusion of the prodien. I was also thinking about giving toremifene a shot since i've heard so many great things... would torem be applicable for use after using progestins in the way that clomid is? everything is here already, i was just giving a little thought into pct now that i've put a progestin in the mix. I think im gonna have to get my feet wet with some trenbolone next time around, if i can handle the sides that is. that and SD; 2 things i've always been sh*t scared of, but are on my list of things to do some day

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i've ran torem before and am on nolva clomid now and it's tough to say but i think i prefer the nolva/clomid combo. I feel like the half life of Xtren is much longer than commonly understood though, when I went off it I could feel huge pumps for 4+ days after my last pill. I was feeling so good I was like "damn, this PCT is great! still feels like i'm on cycle!" then day 5 came around and i can certainly feel my body's lack of anabolism now....

running a little IGF on cycle isn't a bad idea, just make sure you have at least a month of No IGF before you start it up again in PCT.

I hear you on tren too, that stuff was BRUTAL. But I may give it another run at much lower doses now that I'm more knowledgeable.... kickstarted with SD of course...hahaha

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Neverstop that is pretty common for me, i've noticed that my strength peaks around day 5 post cycle, for those few days it feels like i'm still on cycle, but after day 5 it goes downhill fast

that **** is brutal... i'm not giving tren another try!

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
haaaa funny. i definitely have felt like that in pct before too.

yea i aint looking to lengthen my intestines to the circumference of the equator... so realistically there's no way i can use the igf ON cycle because i will not have enough time off before using it in pct.

so..
i'm going home for turkey day (extremely pointless holiday, but schools off so i'll take it). im gonna be taking two flights; one home and one back down to school. leaving wednesday and returning on sunday. so technically i could get by with bringing 3 days worth of oil on the plane (th,fr,sat; assuming wednesday i shoot here, and sunday i shoot again after returning). safer bet would bring 4 days worth just in case.

i've got plenty of experience bringing vials of peptides, hundreds of syringes, capsules and pills out the ass, research chem liquids, even some budsky from time to time while traveling. never have i had a problem. checked luggage is the way to go.

here's my question: do i load up 4 days worth of 70mg prop / 50mg mast into one sterile vial, or do I just preload the syringes? Im thinking the former over the latter; the preloaded syringes could get pushed while in transit and i could lose all my oil for the weekend. the single vial i think is more nonchalant, and allows me to reeeeally pack the **** out of the rigs and pins... opinions? it will be in a bag filled with maybe 25% clothing, 75% supplements and such

standoe3

Awards
CLASS III drug=same level as cocain.....get the picture to other people out there your just as bad as the blood sucking dealer if caught gotta love the system innocent till proven guilty

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
CLASS III drug=same level as cocain.....get the picture to other people out there your just as bad as the blood sucking dealer if caught gotta love the system innocent till proven guilty
don't even get me started on the system... i wouldn't stop if I started... thats for the politics section and another day

how bout this...
would injecting a hefty shot of cyp or ent right before heading to the airport work to keep 'semi' stable levels for 3 days ? is this possible? would it work?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
RELAX buddy... i have no experience with cyp or enth so no, i dont know. which is why i asked. why the **** is that so outrageous to ask. thanks for the answer though...

standoe3

Awards
research it but i think most will agree that once you have started a cycle to keep the injection time the same to keep stable test levels. but as far as how to get it through your on your own buddy goodluck

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
yo if i wrote that i actually went and did it it'd be one thing, but i did not and don't plan to. neither did i plan on having to take this flight. it's got more to do with a family emergency than the holiday, and had this **** not be happening right now i wouldn't have to even be thinking about this 3 day period; this wasnt some impulsively ran **** cycle, nor is it being run by some moron with no research under his belt like you think

Life is about facing adversity. I did not plan for my cousin to just suddenly come down with cancer at 31 years old bro. All I'm trying to do is react, and keep on keepin on with my life as best i can; school, my work, my happiness, and the gym... thats all.

i want this thread to exist as a way for people to help me while at the same time helping them. if you don't like it, leave.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
No one asked for a sob story. Telling you how it is.
not a sob story. it's reality. i'm telling you how it is.

to reiterate - if you don't like it... get out, and kindly go piss on someone else's thread.

I'm done... hope you've had your fill mr gixx

zedsdead

Awards
just wondering what ur thoughts are in terms of using the fragment176-191 along with ghrp6 , does the framgment help in any way towards the hunger fits of ghrp6 or not?