just a supersoldier predicted...

vicmack777

Awards
That wasnt such an out of this world prediction.

JerseyDevil

Awards
...and so far, the feedback doesn't look too good.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I think he could be the next Nostradamus. :D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ive seen 2 people so far who havent had results, I have seen about 10 threads on various boards that are doing well. Only time will tell.

donk

Awards
Which boards are these threads at? I am curently at day 13 at 2mg/day Weight is not up. No strengh gains. I do have MPB and it is hiting the hair a little but hopefully my spiro will be here in a day or 2. Good things no lethargy at all, no acne, wake up in the morning and my muscle look full(normal i look flat in morning), I eat all sorts of junk food and my wasteline is not showing it, serratis(i think thats what it is called; ribs) are a more defined in double biceps pose. My calories per day who knows I am on a SEE FOOD diet I eat all damn night when i get off work.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
BB.com there are a few threads as well as Gaining mass. But if you are eating everything and getting leaner how can you say that you havent seen any results? Also when most people think they are really eating everything when they write it down they find out they are eating as much as they think, and that is a reason for getting leaner while on.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
now.. here is the question...

are those who are gaining using gaspari's version or are they using sledges?

i am using sledges, and am not seeing anything... like with m5aa and m1t i was
seeing nice results. even after 1 week.

so sledge.. maybe there was a bad batch or something.

btw.. my diet is in check..

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have and will always stand by my work. There was one batch that I feel might not have been up to my standards and I have already contacted my customers. I have replaced/refunded them accordingly. If anyone has reservations about ordering the liquid beta version, my tablets will be out within 6 weeks. But honestly there are no problems with the product, I am just not that great with the flavoring. I tried to help out all the people that couldn't stand the taste of peg. I will work on it on my own before I send any more flavored versions out.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
It's too early to tell if my weight is climbing, but so far I love this stuff. It seems to be hitting the hair a bit hard, but my strength, appetite, mood, and sex drive have all had positive changes. I also feel like an animal in the gym, I have forgotten what the word fatigue means. I am extremely pissed I stocked up on M1T because it was just a terrible experience for me. M-Dien is infinitely better for me. I'll report back in a few days about weight gain.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna hook you guys up with a killer log, starting tomorrow or friday.

donk

Awards
onslaught are using sledges m-dien? the m-dien I received was the unflavored beta the taste is fine compared to my preworkout nootropics I use from BAC.

mikepick

Awards
It's too early to tell if my weight is climbing, but so far I love this stuff. It seems to be hitting the hair a bit hard, but my strength, appetite, mood, and sex drive have all had positive changes. I also feel like an animal in the gym, I have forgotten what the word fatigue means. I am extremely pissed I stocked up on M1T because it was just a terrible experience for me. M-Dien is infinitely better for me. I'll report back in a few days about weight gain.
how long have you been on for and what's your dosage?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I stocked up on M1T, have several bottles of UG and Kilo (Gaspari). I don' think there is a consensus on the actual lifetime of M1T, I guess it varies between individuals, but I noticed that after about 8 hours of previous dose I'd start getting a little "run down". Changing my current dosing to 5mg every 8 hours for 15mg total ED has made a HUGE difference. I feel MUCH better than previous cycles where I doesed it every 12 hours.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Today will be my 4th day using M-Dien. I'm using 1.5mg/day split up into 2 doses; 1 in the morning and 1 about an hour before I workout. I'm using Sledge's beta. Mine, however, seems to be flavored. Sort of tastes like an attempt at strawberry.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
haha an attempt that sounds good to me. Everyone has to remember that even if you arent putting on weight (on the scale) dosent mean it isnt working. You could be burning fat while adding muscle at the same time, something that is pretty common with fina.

With M1T I would dose it every 6 hours if you can, this way if you happen to be to close tothe 8 hour point yu could still get a lul, with 6 hour dosing it shoudnt happen as much, you may get the lul later at night but that may help when it is time to go to sleep anyway.

mikepick

Awards
Today will be my 4th day using M-Dien. I'm using 1.5mg/day split up into 2 doses; 1 in the morning and 1 about an hour before I workout. I'm using Sledge's beta. Mine, however, seems to be flavored. Sort of tastes like an attempt at strawberry.
any weight or strength increases? better pumps?

mikepick

Awards
haha an attempt that sounds good to me. Everyone has to remember that even if you arent putting on weight (on the scale) dosent mean it isnt working. You could be burning fat while adding muscle at the same time, something that is pretty common with fina.

With M1T I would dose it every 6 hours if you can, this way if you happen to be to close tothe 8 hour point yu could still get a lul, with 6 hour dosing it shoudnt happen as much, you may get the lul later at night but that may help when it is time to go to sleep anyway.

sledge do you know the half life of m-dien?

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
any weight or strength increases? better pumps?
I already mentioned that strengh was up; I had an awesome deadlift day yesterday. Fatigue just doesn't happen. I did:
135x6 225x4 315x2 345x1 365x1 385x1(new PR) 365x1 315x4 315x4

I felt like I could've kept going all night. However, I'm smarter than that.

The pumps are pretty insane. Weight is up as well, but nothing drastic in the past 4 days, just a steady climb. In the previous 1.5 weeks I was using 30mg M-1,4 with S1+ and gained 10lbs. Since starting M-Dien Monday evening, I am up another 2.5lbs.

xMikeDieselx

Awards
I have and will always stand by my work. There was one batch that I feel might not have been up to my standards and I have already contacted my customers. I have replaced/refunded them accordingly. If anyone has reservations about ordering the liquid beta version, my tablets will be out within 6 weeks. But honestly there are no problems with the product, I am just not that great with the flavoring. I tried to help out all the people that couldn't stand the taste of peg. I will work on it on my own before I send any more flavored versions out.
Hey Sledge, how would I be able to tell if I got part of the bad batch? I'm not starting for about a week, so I'm not saying that it's bad - but I received the bottle less than a week ago and it has the oral syringe w/the measurements on it. Whatever the case may be - I'm excited to try it out.

Regarding people not seeing results - I'm a big time beleiver in two things: not eveerything works for everyone & you don't get gains without the proper nutrition, training and rest. I hate when guys I know do a cycle and think it's an excuse to slack in the gym and on their diet. I'll be kicking up the calories a bit when I do my cycle so I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm also most likely going to do a short 5-7 day cycle of M1T right before a two-three week cycle of the M-Dien.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sledge, how would I be able to tell if I got part of the bad batch? I'm not starting for about a week, so I'm not saying that it's bad - but I received the bottle less than a week ago and it has the oral syringe w/the measurements on it. Whatever the case may be - I'm excited to try it out.

Regarding people not seeing results - I'm a big time beleiver in two things: not eveerything works for everyone & you don't get gains without the proper nutrition, training and rest. I hate when guys I know do a cycle and think it's an excuse to slack in the gym and on their diet. I'll be kicking up the calories a bit when I do my cycle so I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm also most likely going to do a short 5-7 day cycle of M1T right before a two-three week cycle of the M-Dien.
bump on that. No doubt Sledge knows his stuff and would not put out a 'loser product.'

mikepick

Awards
thanks for standing by your word sledge. I recieved my package today. I'll let you know how it go's .

donk

Awards
Well I think I know why my weight has not increased even though I eat a lot . One is I have only been getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night. Two is is well number two I have been going to the bathroom a lot more then normal forget dropping the kids off at the pool I have been taking the whole class on a field trip.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cuffs General Chat 21
Anabolics 31