m-dien and trans 4ad/oht

1. Registered User

m-dien and trans 4ad/oht

been using trans 4ad/oht @ 4 squirts a day (t-gel) for 2 weeks. I started with 7.g grams 4ad and 2.5 grams oht. 5 days ago I added m-dien @ 1cc/day. Day 4 and I'm a squishy boy. I'm holding water. Oh, and my appetite is outta control. Appetite sucks cause I was trying to cut. I'm not seeing any big difference in pumps, or strength. Any ideas on how to get rid of the water? Think 6 oxo might work...I got a bottle laying around. I've also got some armidex.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by karl
    been using trans 4ad/oht @ 4 squirts a day (t-gel) for 2 weeks. I started with 7.g grams 4ad and 2.5 grams oht. 5 days ago I added m-dien @ 1cc/day. Day 4 and I'm a squishy boy. I'm holding water. Oh, and my appetite is outta control. Appetite sucks cause I was trying to cut. I'm not seeing any big difference in pumps, or strength. Any ideas on how to get rid of the water? Think 6 oxo might work...I got a bottle laying around. I've also got some armidex.
    750mcg-1000mcg (1mg) of methyldienolone can also be used in stacks with other androgens as well, although it is NOT recommended that one attempt to use methyldienolone in conjunction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurrences/conditions.

http://designersupps.com/catalog/art...articles_id=11
  3. Registered User

muchas gracias. Maybe I should just stop the trans 4ad/oht. I really don't want to loose my libido. Although, I do want to see if m-dien is all that.
    •   

4. Registered User

muchas gracias. Maybe I should just stop the trans 4ad/oht. I really don't want to loose my libido. Although, I do want to see if m-dien is all that.
    Indeed. I am a week into a M-dien cycle and can tell you that it certainly hasn't affected libido.
  5. Registered User

I think if you had been using the OHT alone in the trans, you would have been fine. ANyone have any thoughts on this? I asked about stacking OHT with m1,4ADD, but received no response. I'm not sure what to take to get rid of the bloat....a couple doses of maybe letro or something?
  6. Registered User

Next time you run a cutting cycle, you should leave out the 4ad. If your gona use a PH/PS, try 1T or M1T. The M-dien should work well in a cutter also. Save the 4ad for a bulk.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I think if you had been using the OHT alone in the trans, you would have been fine. ANyone have any thoughts on this? I asked about stacking OHT with m1,4ADD, but received no response. I'm not sure what to take to get rid of the bloat....a couple doses of maybe letro or something?
    OHT does not aromatize into estrogen; it actually inhibits aromatization in general. I don't see a problem with it being stacked with M-dien. It also seems like it would be a good compound to run with m1,4add.
    Last edited by rookie88; 03-09-2004 at 04:18 AM.
  8. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

i agree, it should go well with it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 05:54 PM
  2. stacking M1,4add and trans 4ad
    By cookmic5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:02 PM
  3. mt1/m-5aa AND m-4ad STACK