Guidance to SERM

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    yea, im doing 90/60/30/30 with a 30ml bottle of torem, will that bottle be enough for the four weeks?
    if i did the math right its 24.5mL used from the bottle of 30mL is that right?

2. ahh here is how i calculate that,

90/60/30/30 - add them all together, so 90+60+30+30=210mg times 7 days of the week = 1470mg total. So then put that total dosage into the equation from before:

1470mg/(1800mg/30mL) = 24.5mL

So.... you are correct.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   

3. Cassavus

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    ahh here is how i calculate that,

90/60/30/30 - add them all together, so 90+60+30+30=210mg times 7 days of the week = 1470mg total. So then put that total dosage into the equation from before:

1470mg/(1800mg/30mL) = 24.5mL

So.... you are correct.
    Wow, that's a much simpler way than I've been doing it! Given, I get the same answer it just takes me longer. Haha!

4. when i take the 1.5ml is it best to take it all at once or can i fill 1ml, take it, then fill .5ml and take it

5. Sooo, off topic question but when obtaining serms are research chemicals as good as the India/Asia pharmacies, I just hear sometimes people get bunk stuff from research chems
    •   

6. I'm confused with the Torem dosing. Is 60mg of Toremifene the same as 60mg of Toremifene Citrate?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    when i take the 1.5ml is it best to take it all at once or can i fill 1ml, take it, then fill .5ml and take it
    It really doesn't matter. As long as you get it all in ur body it'll do its thing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Sooo, off topic question but when obtaining serms are research chemicals as good as the India/Asia pharmacies, I just hear sometimes people get bunk stuff from research chems
    I've had reasonable success with SERMs from research companies. Make sure you use one that is reputable.

9. Quote Originally Posted by NRM102 View Post
    I'm confused with the Torem dosing. Is 60mg of Toremifene the same as 60mg of Toremifene Citrate?
    There is no such thing as just toremifene. Toremifene is a cationic species (positively charged), thus it needs to be neutralized by an anionic species (negatively charged) of equivalent charge magnitude.

Now, if you use different anions then the molecular weight of the overall species will change. Let's just say for argument sake that the toremifene cation is 100 daltons (a dalton is a unit of weight in science for atoms and molecules) and the anion is 100 daltons. Then a 200mg dose contains 100mg toremifene and 100mg anion. If the toremifene weighs 100 daltons and the anion weighs 200 daltons and you take a 200mg dose, then the toremifene is 67mg and the anion is 133mg.

Got it?

10. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    There is no such thing as just toremifene. Toremifene is a cationic species (positively charged), thus it needs to be neutralized by an anionic species (negatively charged) of equivalent charge magnitude.

Now, if you use different anions then the molecular weight of the overall species will change. Let's just say for argument sake that the toremifene cation is 100 daltons (a dalton is a unit of weight in science for atoms and molecules) and the anion is 100 daltons. Then a 200mg dose contains 100mg toremifene and 100mg anion. If the toremifene weighs 100 daltons and the anion weighs 200 daltons and you take a 200mg dose, then the toremifene is 67mg and the anion is 133mg.

Got it?
    Ok so when the bottle says 1ml equals 60mg, that 60mg is the amount that people are refering to when the say they took a 60mg dose?

11. can u mix torem with other liquids to get rid of the bad taste? or is it best to just take the torem alone

12. Quote Originally Posted by NRM102 View Post
    Ok so when the bottle says 1ml equals 60mg, that 60mg is the amount that people are refering to when the say they took a 60mg dose?
    correct.

Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    can u mix torem with other liquids to get rid of the bad taste? or is it best to just take the torem alone
    you can mix it but dont pre-make the mix. Mix it and drink it right away. In other words, dont take the 30mL or 60mL bottle and pour it into a carton of OJ. One, this could negatively affect anyone looking for some OJ and two it will lose activity. Instead, pour a glass of OJ, add the 1.5mL and then down it all.

13. Anyone have any experience with IR's Toremiphene? What about using Toremiphene as a PCT for a Tren/Halo cycle?

Thanks in advance.
  14. Cassavus

Chemist...I just got my Torem in today. Opened it up and to my surprise it's not the consistency that I was expecting. It's almost like a lotion, except not as thick as lotion would be. It's still a liquid, just nothing like water or oil. The bottle also came with a pump. Any thoughts on this?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cassavus View Post
    Chemist...I just got my Torem in today. Opened it up and to my surprise it's not the consistency that I was expecting. It's almost like a lotion, except not as thick as lotion would be. It's still a liquid, just nothing like water or oil. The bottle also came with a pump. Any thoughts on this?
    Umm.... there is a topical toremifene. Is there a brand name on it like Fareston or Acapodene or something else?
  16. Cassavus

Nope, it just says Toremifene Citrate. I'm almost positive Jixxer got the same one as me.

17. Yea I did...if we ordered from the same place...

It's not topical its oral...

I sent you a PM CASS...let me know how it turns out....mine was the same...PCT

was a breeze and great....I've retained all my gains...this stack was good to me

+20lbs to my body weight...sweetness...round 2 is going to be awesome...230

here I come...

18. Quote Originally Posted by JIXXER View Post
    Yea I did...if we ordered from the same place...

was a breeze and great....I've retained all my gains...this stack was good to me

here I come...
    Jix was yours thick like a lotion?
  19. Cassavus

Quote Originally Posted by JIXXER View Post
    Yea I did...if we ordered from the same place...

here I come...
    Thanks for clearing that up Jixxer! Chemist, I appreciate your help on the matter. Just wanted to be sure I was ready to go.

20. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Jix was yours thick like a lotion?

Nah...not like lotion...more like Pepito bismal....lotion is thick..lol

21. I don't want to hijack this thread or anything, but it seems like everyone has there questions answered and this should still fall under "guidance to SERM"

I saw that you are pretty knowledgeable on the topic and I have a quick question. I have some nipple puffiness that has been left over from a Ep/Tren cycle from over a year ago. I am planning on running a Hdrol/Tren cycle with all of the proper support supps, 1-carboxy, vitex, 5-p-5, cycle assist etc, but I am unsure of how to dose the Letro or Exemestane.

I have read that it's best to start the Letro two weeks before my PH cycle starts and then to taper it down after another week or so. My concern is with the estrogen rebound. I will have Toremifene ready as a SERM, but I won't be using it until the end of my 6 week PH cycle. What do you suggest I use to keep the estrogen rebound in check after using Letro for a couple weeks in the beginning of my cycle?

Or would you suggest a different route for getting rid of the nipple puffiness that I have now, and keeping it off throughout my cycle?

Thanks in advance.

22. so i just finished my ph cycle today, i had my last pill at 3pm. do i start my torem tonight or should i wait till tomorrow night to start

23. Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    so i just finished my ph cycle today, i had my last pill at 3pm. do i start my torem tonight or should i wait till tomorrow night to start
    I've always started PCT the following day......I dont think dosing final dose and PCT on the same day is a good idea.....sounds pretty counter productive.....start PCT the following day....and if taking a SERM I usually wait till early evening to take.....I'm sure there are other opinions...but this way is unique because this one is mine.....
  24. Cassavus

^^I agree. No reason to do both in the same day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need guidance
    By pgt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 04:13 PM
  2. Havoc stack, to SERM or not to SERM.
    By ChaoticReign in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:31 AM
  3. just one week of SERM? short term serm
    By elabor in forum Post Cycle Therapy