Guidance to SERM

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JIXXER View Post
    ^^^^^^......I'm looking for your answer CrazyChemist...?
    My apologies sir. Bogged down with pre-holiday paperwork.

    So to answer the question.....

    40mg requires exactly 0.67mL according to our calculations, right? (Actually it requires 0.6666666666....., i.e. 2/3 of one mL) Let's see what happens if we round to 0.6 and to 0.7.

    (1800mg/30mL)*0.6mL = 36mg

    (1800mg/30mL)*0.7mL = 42mg

    So by rounding you get +/- 0.5mg about, which is perfectly within the margin of error. Consider how differently everyones body chemistry is, how differently each solution may have been prepared, etc. With all those variables up in the air there is no reason to be concerned about being more accurate with the measurement than that. I therefore recommend rounding to the nearest 0.1 (e.g. 0.7 for the calculation above)
    Back.... for real this time





  2. Excellent....sry about the nagging...just wanted clarification.

    I figured that might be the route to go, I just didn't want to post it without conformation!

    Thankx again...and MERRY CHRISTMAS NO HOMO...
    •   
       


  3. My Torem is 50mg/ml. I'm about to start a cycle of Pplex here in a week or two. What would you guys recommend as far as dosing. I've never used Torem before and there seems to be alot of conflicting info on the dosages.

    I was thinking:
    100mg or 2ml for the first few days
    50mg or 1ml ed for two weeks
    25mg or .5ml ed for two weeks.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JIXXER View Post



    Excellent....sry about the nagging...just wanted clarification.

    I figured that might be the route to go, I just didn't want to post it without conformation!

    Thankx again...and MERRY CHRISTMAS NO HOMO...
    no problem. not nagging at all you can feel free to get my attention like that i dont care. And i been dying to think of a reason to use the smiley. Happy holidays bro.
    Back.... for real this time

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    My Torem is 50mg/ml. I'm about to start a cycle of Pplex here in a week or two. What would you guys recommend as far as dosing. I've never used Torem before and there seems to be alot of conflicting info on the dosages.

    I was thinking:
    100mg or 2ml for the first few days
    50mg or 1ml ed for two weeks
    25mg or .5ml ed for two weeks.
    You're going to want to factor in the citrate. refer to my post earlier in this thread and you'll figure out that 100 mg's torem will require more than 2 ml's of torem citrate
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    You're going to want to factor in the citrate. refer to my post earlier in this thread and you'll figure out that 100 mg's torem will require more than 2 ml's of torem citrate
    I'm an idiot haha. I just got done posting that about Tamoxifen of course it applies to Torem too. Thanks man.

  7. Just swallow the SERM, its not that much fluid. Maybe 1cc at most. If you mix it you might not get the same absorption qualities when it hits your stomach. Just put the dropper all the way in the back of your mouth so that you dont taste it. Most SERMS are nasty as sh**. Man up. lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    yup ^^ or you could just skip the middle step, i.e. -

    volume to take = (desired mg) / (total mg / total ml)
    example: vol = 40mg / (1800mg/30mL) = 0.67mL

    OR

    volume to take = (desired mg) / (concentration in mg/ml)
    example: vol = 40mg / (60 mg/mL) = 0.67mL

    EDIT: The first equation can be rearranged as follows:

    vol to take = (desired mg * total mL) / total mg = (40mg * 30mL)/(1800mg)=0.67mL
    so if i wanted 90mg of torem i would do 90mg/(1800mg/30ml)=1.5ml, that sounds like a lot, one full 1ml syringe plus another half full?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    so if i wanted 90mg of torem i would do 90mg/(1800mg/30ml)=1.5ml, that sounds like a lot, one full 1ml syringe plus another half full?
    Yeah thats correct. Think of it this way, if 1800mg in 30mL then 60mg/mL. That means one milliliter contains 60mg. You want 90mg. So one milliliter isn't enough. If one milliliter has 60mg then half a milliliter has 60/2 mg, 30mg. 60mg + 30mg = 90mg OR 1mL + 0.5mL = 1.5mL. So 1.5mL is correct. Agreed?
    Back.... for real this time

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Yeah thats correct. Think of it this way, if 1800mg in 30mL then 60mg/mL. That means one milliliter contains 60mg. You want 90mg. So one milliliter isn't enough. If one milliliter has 60mg then half a milliliter has 60/2 mg, 30mg. 60mg + 30mg = 90mg OR 1mL + 0.5mL = 1.5mL. So 1.5mL is correct. Agreed?
    yea, im doing 90/60/30/30 with a 30ml bottle of torem, will that bottle be enough for the four weeks?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    yea, im doing 90/60/30/30 with a 30ml bottle of torem, will that bottle be enough for the four weeks?
    if i did the math right its 24.5mL used from the bottle of 30mL is that right?

  12. ahh here is how i calculate that,

    90/60/30/30 - add them all together, so 90+60+30+30=210mg times 7 days of the week = 1470mg total. So then put that total dosage into the equation from before:

    1470mg/(1800mg/30mL) = 24.5mL

    So.... you are correct.
    Back.... for real this time
  13. Cassavus
    Cassavus's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    ahh here is how i calculate that,

    90/60/30/30 - add them all together, so 90+60+30+30=210mg times 7 days of the week = 1470mg total. So then put that total dosage into the equation from before:

    1470mg/(1800mg/30mL) = 24.5mL

    So.... you are correct.
    Wow, that's a much simpler way than I've been doing it! Given, I get the same answer it just takes me longer. Haha!

  14. when i take the 1.5ml is it best to take it all at once or can i fill 1ml, take it, then fill .5ml and take it

  15. Sooo, off topic question but when obtaining serms are research chemicals as good as the India/Asia pharmacies, I just hear sometimes people get bunk stuff from research chems

  16. I'm confused with the Torem dosing. Is 60mg of Toremifene the same as 60mg of Toremifene Citrate?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    when i take the 1.5ml is it best to take it all at once or can i fill 1ml, take it, then fill .5ml and take it
    It really doesn't matter. As long as you get it all in ur body it'll do its thing.
    Back.... for real this time

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Sooo, off topic question but when obtaining serms are research chemicals as good as the India/Asia pharmacies, I just hear sometimes people get bunk stuff from research chems
    I've had reasonable success with SERMs from research companies. Make sure you use one that is reputable.
    Back.... for real this time

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NRM102 View Post
    I'm confused with the Torem dosing. Is 60mg of Toremifene the same as 60mg of Toremifene Citrate?
    There is no such thing as just toremifene. Toremifene is a cationic species (positively charged), thus it needs to be neutralized by an anionic species (negatively charged) of equivalent charge magnitude.

    Now, if you use different anions then the molecular weight of the overall species will change. Let's just say for argument sake that the toremifene cation is 100 daltons (a dalton is a unit of weight in science for atoms and molecules) and the anion is 100 daltons. Then a 200mg dose contains 100mg toremifene and 100mg anion. If the toremifene weighs 100 daltons and the anion weighs 200 daltons and you take a 200mg dose, then the toremifene is 67mg and the anion is 133mg.

    Got it?
    Back.... for real this time

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    There is no such thing as just toremifene. Toremifene is a cationic species (positively charged), thus it needs to be neutralized by an anionic species (negatively charged) of equivalent charge magnitude.

    Now, if you use different anions then the molecular weight of the overall species will change. Let's just say for argument sake that the toremifene cation is 100 daltons (a dalton is a unit of weight in science for atoms and molecules) and the anion is 100 daltons. Then a 200mg dose contains 100mg toremifene and 100mg anion. If the toremifene weighs 100 daltons and the anion weighs 200 daltons and you take a 200mg dose, then the toremifene is 67mg and the anion is 133mg.

    Got it?
    Ok so when the bottle says 1ml equals 60mg, that 60mg is the amount that people are refering to when the say they took a 60mg dose?

  21. can u mix torem with other liquids to get rid of the bad taste? or is it best to just take the torem alone

  22. Quote Originally Posted by NRM102 View Post
    Ok so when the bottle says 1ml equals 60mg, that 60mg is the amount that people are refering to when the say they took a 60mg dose?
    correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    can u mix torem with other liquids to get rid of the bad taste? or is it best to just take the torem alone
    you can mix it but dont pre-make the mix. Mix it and drink it right away. In other words, dont take the 30mL or 60mL bottle and pour it into a carton of OJ. One, this could negatively affect anyone looking for some OJ and two it will lose activity. Instead, pour a glass of OJ, add the 1.5mL and then down it all.
    Back.... for real this time

  23. Anyone have any experience with IR's Toremiphene? What about using Toremiphene as a PCT for a Tren/Halo cycle?

    Thanks in advance.
  24. Cassavus
    Cassavus's Avatar

    Chemist...I just got my Torem in today. Opened it up and to my surprise it's not the consistency that I was expecting. It's almost like a lotion, except not as thick as lotion would be. It's still a liquid, just nothing like water or oil. The bottle also came with a pump. Any thoughts on this?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Cassavus View Post
    Chemist...I just got my Torem in today. Opened it up and to my surprise it's not the consistency that I was expecting. It's almost like a lotion, except not as thick as lotion would be. It's still a liquid, just nothing like water or oil. The bottle also came with a pump. Any thoughts on this?
    Umm.... there is a topical toremifene. Is there a brand name on it like Fareston or Acapodene or something else?
    Back.... for real this time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To SERM or not to SERM
    By Schism in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 09:37 PM
  2. To serm or not to serm during cycle??
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 06:07 PM
  3. Need peptide guidance to balance gyno
    By Newbie40plus in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:58 PM
  4. Alternative to SERMs. Are there any?
    By n87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:25 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Log in
Log in