Guidance to SERM
- 01-15-2010, 12:08 AM
I don't want to hijack this thread or anything, but it seems like everyone has there questions answered and this should still fall under "guidance to SERM"
I saw that you are pretty knowledgeable on the topic and I have a quick question. I have some nipple puffiness that has been left over from a Ep/Tren cycle from over a year ago. I am planning on running a Hdrol/Tren cycle with all of the proper support supps, 1-carboxy, vitex, 5-p-5, cycle assist etc, but I am unsure of how to dose the Letro or Exemestane.
I have read that it's best to start the Letro two weeks before my PH cycle starts and then to taper it down after another week or so. My concern is with the estrogen rebound. I will have Toremifene ready as a SERM, but I won't be using it until the end of my 6 week PH cycle. What do you suggest I use to keep the estrogen rebound in check after using Letro for a couple weeks in the beginning of my cycle?
Or would you suggest a different route for getting rid of the nipple puffiness that I have now, and keeping it off throughout my cycle?
Thanks in advance.
- 02-27-2010, 09:02 PM
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
so i just finished my ph cycle today, i had my last pill at 3pm. do i start my torem tonight or should i wait till tomorrow night to start
- 02-27-2010, 10:54 PM
02-28-2010, 12:14 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pgt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:13 PM
- By ChaoticReign in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 08-07-2009, 03:31 AM
- By elabor in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:14 AM
- By MC416 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:40 PM
- By CaponeCEO in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2007, 06:35 PM