Guidance to SERM

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. wait, we are serious here, you don't inject it, you swallow it... Wow that makes it so much more appealing.

at the same time, why don't I just go to my doctor and ask for a perscription, is it not a perscribable drug?

2. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    wait, we are serious here, you don't inject it, you swallow it... Wow that makes it so much more appealing.

at the same time, why don't I just go to my doctor and ask for a perscription, is it not a perscribable drug?
    How are you going to get a prescription from your doctor? tell him you are on steroids and need PCT? If he'll write you an Rx then that'd be the cheapest way since you probably only pay $10-$20 co-pay for an Rx med and you KNOW you are getting top quality. However I doubt that he'll just give you the Rx. His prescriptions are reviewed and he needs to justify writing it. Which means you need a notation in your chart that says you are juicing. Which you may not want to have.

Just to reiterate - DO NOT INJECT IT! It is an oral medication in liquid form. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT INJECT IT. That being said, i dont think the taste is that bad. I just squirt it in and swallow.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   

3. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    yup - like i tell my wife, just swallow

4. Cassavus

Glad I found this thread. I was curious if a liquid serm was taken orally or not. Good to know. How do you guys measure the dosage out? Use a syringe?

5. most come with a dropper that when full is 1ml. but you could go and get an oral syringe, or if you want to be extremely precise I guess you could use a syringe...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    most come with a dropper that when full is 1ml. but you could go and get an oral syringe, or if you want to be extremely precise I guess you could use a syringe...
    some of us have syringes lying around anyway so
  7. Talking

Or some of us just go to the local Rx and get a 1ml syringe for *FREE*

8. I borrow used syringes from the junkies under the bridge but that's just me.

9. And good choice with torm, I heard great things about it, and hopefully it will be replacing nolva as my pct for good!
  10. Talking Dosing Calculator

Dosing is another WEB!...to figure out how many ml you need you need to know

the strength of the PCT..IE...1800mg/30ml...so here there is 1800mg(s) in a

30ml bottle. Now divide 1800 by 30 = 60. So we now know that in every 1ml

there is 60mg(s) of PCT at least with this bottle. Now that we know that, we

then take our wanted dose amount of 40mg and divide 40 by 60 = 0.666666667

or better yet 0.67ml of a 1ml syringe! Hope this makes since

If not gooogle mg to ml calculator....I would post the link but not too sure if

I'm allowed to.

11. yup ^^ or you could just skip the middle step, i.e. -

volume to take = (desired mg) / (total mg / total ml)
    example: vol = 40mg / (1800mg/30mL) = 0.67mL

OR

volume to take = (desired mg) / (concentration in mg/ml)
    example: vol = 40mg / (60 mg/mL) = 0.67mL

EDIT: The first equation can be rearranged as follows:

vol to take = (desired mg * total mL) / total mg = (40mg * 30mL)/(1800mg)=0.67mL
  12. Cassavus

Haha, thanks guys for the dosing equations.

13. Hey guys not to hijack but I have a quick question for anyone. I've heard conflicting opinions on the dose relation between tamoxifen and tamoxifen citrate. I've seen one source claiming that 30.8 mg's of citrate was = to 20 mg's of tamoxifen, and another thread I saw a while back said it was like 23 to 20 or something rather negligible.

14. Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    Hey guys not to hijack but I have a quick question for anyone. I've heard conflicting opinions on the dose relation between tamoxifen and tamoxifen citrate. I've seen one source claiming that 30.8 mg's of citrate was = to 20 mg's of tamoxifen, and another thread I saw a while back said it was like 23 to 20 or something rather negligible.
    I am almost positive it's 15mg tamoxifen in 20mg of tamoxifen citrate. There are some research chems that specify that they are adjusted for the difference.
    Read this thread: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/hi...c/51311-1.html

The above is one of many threads you can find by just searching liquid nolva dosing.

0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
    1.0ml=14mg
    1.5ml=21mg
    2.0ml=28mg
    2.5ml=35mg
    3.0ml=42mg
    3.5ml=49mg
    4.0ml=56mg
    4.5ml=63mg
    5.0ml=70mg

15. thank you I appreciate it and I really should have searched harder but I'm cramped for time lately and I kind of figured this would be an appropriate thread to just ask a quick question and get a quick answer in. And I did, and I thank you very much like I said. Much appreciated bro.

16. What would the dosage of the Torem be for a lighter DS like H-Drol? Been reading good things about Torem, am interested in using this instead of Nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    No. Torem is better than Nolva IMO (I do not have the link, but research seems to show that unlike tamox, torem upregulates HPTA in a similar fashion to clomid while blocking the receptor in breast tissue better than clomid). Toremifene is typically run as follows (for a harsh cycle):

Week 1
    120 for 3 days, 90 for remainder of week 1
    Week 2
    60 mg ED
    Week 3-4
    30 mg ED

Some guys I know actually prefer running all their SERMS in the following fashion:

6 weeks total (5 weeks at full dose and one week at half dose)
    i.e. TOREM:

Week 1-5
    60mg ED
    Week 6
    30mg ED

BEAST

17. Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    thank you I appreciate it and I really should have searched harder but I'm cramped for time lately and I kind of figured this would be an appropriate thread to just ask a quick question and get a quick answer in. And I did, and I thank you very much like I said. Much appreciated bro.
    No problem man; I wasn't saying you should have searched harder. I was just saying that by searching liquid nolva dosing you will find multiple threads that say the same thing, and that is how I deduce what is true from false on the internet. If you find the same information in alot of different places it's either true or everybody is dead wrong.
  18. Talking

How much are you planning on running?

I finished running 50mg(s) ED for 3wks, PCT TOREM 40/40/20/20
  19. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    yup ^^ or you could just skip the middle step, i.e. -

OR

vol to take = (desired mg * total mL) / total mg = (40mg * 30mL)/(1800mg)=0.67mL

In cases like this do we still round? 0.67 round up 0.7?
    round down 0.6? Or be super accurate with our eye dropper..lol...and hit 0.67 dead on with a laser leveler?

I'm sure someone looking at this is wondering this exact same thing

20. ^^^^^^......I'm looking for your answer CrazyChemist...?

21. Quote Originally Posted by JIXXER View Post
    ^^^^^^......I'm looking for your answer CrazyChemist...?
    My apologies sir. Bogged down with pre-holiday paperwork.

So to answer the question.....

40mg requires exactly 0.67mL according to our calculations, right? (Actually it requires 0.6666666666....., i.e. 2/3 of one mL) Let's see what happens if we round to 0.6 and to 0.7.

(1800mg/30mL)*0.6mL = 36mg

(1800mg/30mL)*0.7mL = 42mg

So by rounding you get +/- 0.5mg about, which is perfectly within the margin of error. Consider how differently everyones body chemistry is, how differently each solution may have been prepared, etc. With all those variables up in the air there is no reason to be concerned about being more accurate with the measurement than that. I therefore recommend rounding to the nearest 0.1 (e.g. 0.7 for the calculation above)

22. Excellent....sry about the nagging...just wanted clarification.

I figured that might be the route to go, I just didn't want to post it without conformation!

Thankx again...and MERRY CHRISTMAS NO HOMO...

23. My Torem is 50mg/ml. I'm about to start a cycle of Pplex here in a week or two. What would you guys recommend as far as dosing. I've never used Torem before and there seems to be alot of conflicting info on the dosages.

I was thinking:
    100mg or 2ml for the first few days
    50mg or 1ml ed for two weeks
    25mg or .5ml ed for two weeks.

24. Quote Originally Posted by JIXXER View Post

Excellent....sry about the nagging...just wanted clarification.

I figured that might be the route to go, I just didn't want to post it without conformation!

Thankx again...and MERRY CHRISTMAS NO HOMO...
    no problem. not nagging at all you can feel free to get my attention like that i dont care. And i been dying to think of a reason to use the smiley. Happy holidays bro.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    My Torem is 50mg/ml. I'm about to start a cycle of Pplex here in a week or two. What would you guys recommend as far as dosing. I've never used Torem before and there seems to be alot of conflicting info on the dosages.

I was thinking:
    100mg or 2ml for the first few days
    50mg or 1ml ed for two weeks
    25mg or .5ml ed for two weeks.
    You're going to want to factor in the citrate. refer to my post earlier in this thread and you'll figure out that 100 mg's torem will require more than 2 ml's of torem citrate

26. Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    You're going to want to factor in the citrate. refer to my post earlier in this thread and you'll figure out that 100 mg's torem will require more than 2 ml's of torem citrate
    I'm an idiot haha. I just got done posting that about Tamoxifen of course it applies to Torem too. Thanks man.

27. Just swallow the SERM, its not that much fluid. Maybe 1cc at most. If you mix it you might not get the same absorption qualities when it hits your stomach. Just put the dropper all the way in the back of your mouth so that you dont taste it. Most SERMS are nasty as sh**. Man up. lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    yup ^^ or you could just skip the middle step, i.e. -

OR

so if i wanted 90mg of torem i would do 90mg/(1800mg/30ml)=1.5ml, that sounds like a lot, one full 1ml syringe plus another half full?

29. Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    so if i wanted 90mg of torem i would do 90mg/(1800mg/30ml)=1.5ml, that sounds like a lot, one full 1ml syringe plus another half full?
    Yeah thats correct. Think of it this way, if 1800mg in 30mL then 60mg/mL. That means one milliliter contains 60mg. You want 90mg. So one milliliter isn't enough. If one milliliter has 60mg then half a milliliter has 60/2 mg, 30mg. 60mg + 30mg = 90mg OR 1mL + 0.5mL = 1.5mL. So 1.5mL is correct. Agreed?

30. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Yeah thats correct. Think of it this way, if 1800mg in 30mL then 60mg/mL. That means one milliliter contains 60mg. You want 90mg. So one milliliter isn't enough. If one milliliter has 60mg then half a milliliter has 60/2 mg, 30mg. 60mg + 30mg = 90mg OR 1mL + 0.5mL = 1.5mL. So 1.5mL is correct. Agreed?
    yea, im doing 90/60/30/30 with a 30ml bottle of torem, will that bottle be enough for the four weeks?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need guidance
    By pgt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. Havoc stack, to SERM or not to SERM.
    By ChaoticReign in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 03:31 AM
  3. just one week of SERM? short term serm
    By elabor in forum Post Cycle Therapy