Guidance to SERM

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
I've been reading alot about Nol as being a good PCT.
In the past I have used some OFF cycle for PCT.

I'm going to try Nol this time around.

Can someone PM with some guidance on this.

Thakx

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You sir may not source check on this forum. Good day.

BEAST

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You sir may not source check on this forum. Good day.

BEAST
Don't post threads about askign for sources. Asking for a PM about sources is the same thing and the mods do not like it. Nolvadex is a RESEARCH CHEMICAL and thus can be legally purchased in the U.S..

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I dont think hes source checking. hes just looking for dosage amounts.

go with 20mg for 4 weeks. this is going to usually amount to 1mg/ml in a syringe daily before bed.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I dont think hes source checking. hes just looking for dosage amounts.

go with 20mg for 4 weeks. this is going to usually amount to 1mg/ml in a syringe daily before bed.
20mg for 4 weeks? What's the cycle though? And isnt the liquid usually more like 10mg/ml or 20mg/ml? If its 1mg/ml that'd mean you'd need 20mL a night? :twak: Idk maybe i'm missing something.

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
Thanx for looking out Crazy Chemist

and for clarifying for me TravisG

Not trying to source chk, just guidance. I should have been more clear.

I wanted to get a census on how to go about Nol.

Great stuff thanx again

This is the cycle Im looking @
WEEK 1
Halo-Drol-25mg,Superdrol-25mg,PheraPlex-10mg,6OXO-100mgTWICE DAILY
MILK THISTLE EXTRACT TWICE DAILY
CHRYSIN DAILY

WEEK 2
Halo-Drol-25mg,Superdrol-25mg,PheraPlex-10mg,6OXO-100mg TWICE DAILY
CHRYSIN DAILY

WEEK 3
2 HARD & NATURAL TWICE DAILY

WEEK 4
CHRYSIN DAILY

WEEK 5
CHRYSIN DAILY
arimEVOL DAILY

WEEK 6
arimEVOL TWICE DAILY
CHRYSIN DAILY

WEEK 7
arimEVOL TWICE DAILY
CHRYSIN DAILY
HARD & NATURAL TWICE DAILY

WEEK 8
arimEVOL TWICE DAILY
CHRYSIN DAILY
HARD & NATURAL DAILY

Then Nol for PCT with reccomendations

Is it cool that I put the whole cycle up, just trying to be clear on what I'm doing.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

Great stuff thanx again
np bro. let us know if you need anything else. :cheers:

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
crazyshemist, you are right. i listed that 1mg/ml wrong. thanks for the clear up.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

Great stuff thanx again

DELETED FOR SPACE SAVING
At first glance cycle looks pretty decent. Glad to see you got the milk thistle in there. Generally I advise 2 orals max but your dosing and stack seem ok. I'll take a second look tomorrow tho and let you know, ok? Gotta go play with the wife :biggthumpup:

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
Thanx for the help.

Look fowarad too the advice

Yea I know how it is, Women and needs...lol

Is there any benefit dif if its liquid or not..?

Also would the doses be the same for Toremifene Citrate, supposed to be the next best thing than Nol.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1
Halo-Drol-25mg,Superdrol-25mg,PheraPlex-10mg,6OXO-100mgTWICE DAILY
CHRYSIN DAILY

WEEK 2
CHRYSIN DAILY

WEEK 3

WEEK 4
CHRYSIN DAILY

WEEK 5
CHRYSIN DAILY
arimEVOL DAILY

WEEK 6
arimEVOL TWICE DAILY
CHRYSIN DAILY

WEEK 7
arimEVOL TWICE DAILY
CHRYSIN DAILY
HARD & NATURAL TWICE DAILY

WEEK 8
arimEVOL TWICE DAILY
CHRYSIN DAILY
HARD & NATURAL DAILY

Then Nol for PCT with reccomendations

Is it cool that I put the whole cycle up, just trying to be clear on what I'm doing.
I am a little confused on your cycle layout. I think I have seen this kind of a layout before somewhere. I think some vitamin store owner was recommending it to some kids. Do not get your usage advice on supplements / hormones from the people you buy them from. This cycle layout is NOT a good idea. If you insist on running the three methyls together, you should run them a maximum of 3-4 CONSECUTIVE weeks. Breaking them apart into two two week runs is pointless. Save the chrysin and Hard and Natural for your PCT, if you really want to run them. I personally would not run arimEVOL with this cycle. ArimEVOL contains epistane and two anti-estrogens. You can run up to 2 pills of the arimEVOL in the first 2-4 weeks of your PCT if you really want to. (10mg epi MAX first thing in the morning ONLY). This goes against what alot of people will tell you, but this would be feasible:

Week 1 - Week 4
Halodrol, Phera, SD
Milk thistle

PCT:

Week 5-6
arimEVOL 2 caps first thing in morning ONLY - (OPTIONAL)
Nolva (go with clomid or torem if you can) 40/40 ED
Chrysin

Week 7-8
arimEVOL 2 caps first thing in morning ONLY - (OPTIONAL)
Nolva 20/20
Chrysin
Hard & Natural
6OXO 400/300

Week 9-10
6OXO 200/100
Hard & Natural

As I said before, the arimEVOL is not the best choice for a PCT. It is probably too much to add to your actual cycle also (that would be 4 Methyl Steroids at one time). If you use it in this cycle at all I would only do 1-2 caps first thing in the morning during the first few weeks of PCT. If you have any other questions or are not clear on what I am saying feel free to PM me.

BEAST

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the help.

Look fowarad too the advice

Yea I know how it is, Women and needs...lol

Is there any benefit dif if its liquid or not..?

Also would the doses be the same for Toremifene Citrate, supposed to be the next best thing than Nol.
No. Torem is better than Nolva IMO (I do not have the link, but research seems to show that unlike tamox, torem upregulates HPTA in a similar fashion to clomid while blocking the receptor in breast tissue better than clomid). Toremifene is typically run as follows (for a harsh cycle):

Week 1
120 for 3 days, 90 for remainder of week 1
Week 2
60 mg ED
Week 3-4
30 mg ED

Some guys I know actually prefer running all their SERMS in the following fashion:

6 weeks total (5 weeks at full dose and one week at half dose)
i.e. TOREM:

Week 1-5
60mg ED
Week 6
30mg ED

BEAST

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
Sweet....Info

Yea, this stack Im sure is out there. Just trying to better suit it for me, and get some census on it.

Great feed back, and coverage

I'll take all the advice I can get.

I'm going to use Tore in place of Tamox

Again fellas thanx for the breakdowns and support. Glad I joined!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude call me crazy but if your doing that experience of a stack shouldnt you have a good idea on how to dose Nolva??????

How many cycles have you ran previous to this one?

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
3; and not this compounded, Experience, well that's why I'm here..try to learn me some

Nah not really, I have never used Nol, recommend to though. Besides I never just hear only one side of the story before calling someone a liar.

Best place to get both sides, is HERE.

Was also given a recommended dose (seemed HIGH), again I want to know whats out there before I take advice from a friend or foe....

Out with Tamox in with Tore....if you didn't know, now you do....:01:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
3; and not this compounded, Experience, well that's why I'm here..try to learn me some

Nah not really, I have never used Nol, recommend to though. Besides I never just hear only one side of the story before calling someone a liar.

Was also given a recommended dose (seemed HIGH), again I want to know whats out there before I take advice from a friend or foe....

Good to hear you've got cycle experience. Have you run H-drol, SD, and phera before? SD dosing at 50mg ED is really high IMO. Same with the h-drol. The phera dose seems okay. Beasts cycle with lower doses is the best route to go IMO. You should see decent results and run lower risks of developing sides. I also think you're going to be shutdown pretty hard after this cycle and you should use nolva or clomid not torem.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

all im trying to say is that if this is your first cycle then you probably shouldnt run a stack like that.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
all im trying to say is that if this is your first cycle then you probably shouldnt run a stack like that.
I think the 3 meant he's run 3 cycles before but i agree that cycle is pretty harsh. Might want to tone down doses or drop one of the orals.

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran these seperatley to see how you react to them before stacking them together? Also, the Superdrol will produce fast results where the H drol really starts to kick in week 3-6. Have you ever had high blood pressure while on cycle? You might want to consider that too.

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
Good to hear you've got cycle experience. Have you run H-drol, SD, and phera before? SD dosing at 50mg ED is really high IMO. Same with the h-drol. The phera dose seems okay. Beasts cycle with lower doses is the best route to go IMO. You should see decent results and run lower risks of developing sides. I also think you're going to be shutdown pretty hard after this cycle and you should use nolva or clomid not torem.

From what I researched, Torem is supposed to be stronger and more effective than Nolva (Tamox). And I already picked some up...BALLS..literally

Yea Phera (Clone of it) once @ 10mg/20/20/ED....SD @ 10mg/20/20 but not ran the other...separately or compounded until now...Phera and SD were also run separate.

Blood pressure..High..slightly while on cycle....I've haven't used BP support in the past, unless you guys have reccommendations.

Just drank plenty of water, cut the caffeine and no (or @ least none) sodium intake and cardio (Run Forest Run).

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
From what I researched, Torem is supposed to be stronger and more effective than Nolva (Tamox).

Yea Phera (Clone of it) once @ 10mg/20/20/ED....SD @ 10mg/20/20 but not ran the other...separately or compounded until now...Phera and SD were also run separate.

Blood pressure..High..slightly while on cycle....I've haven't used BP support in the past, unless you guys have reccommendations.

Just drank plenty of water, cut the caffeine and no (or @ least none) sodium intake and cardio (Run Forest Run).
You mean low sodium intake or no added sodium, right? I get high BP on cycle but once i go off cycle it drops down again. Just monitor it for those weeks on cycle to make sure you dont blow an o-ring:knockedout:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take a cycle support at as well.

M

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
You could run all three compounds for 3 weeks and then drop the SD and increase your dosage of Hdrol to 75mg a day. This would allow for a kickstart with the SD and then the added Hdrol would help balance the "wet" gains of the Phera for the remainder of the cycle. This would also decrease the harshness of the cycle by cutting the SD at week 3.

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
This may seem like(probably) a dumb question, but hoe exactly do you use LIQUID serms? Just swallow? mix with something? I like pills. LOL Can anyone help out with an answer please?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
This may seem like(probably) a dumb question, but hoe exactly do you use LIQUID serms? Just swallow? mix with something? I like pills. LOL Can anyone help out with an answer please?
yup - like i tell my wife, just swallow

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
yup - like i tell my wife, just swallow
:wtf1:

:knockedout::knockedout:

From my understanding you measure it out and perferably mix with a drink...whhoolllaaa..instant Kocktail...

I said Kock...and you said swallow...

IDK if its inject capable.....??

Only dumb question is the question not asked...unless you already knew the answer

Knowledge is power!

M

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
:wtf1:

:knockedout::knockedout:

From my understanding you measure it out and perferably mix with a drink...whhoolllaaa..instant Kocktail...

I said Kock...and you said swallow...

IDK if its inject capable.....??

Only dumb question is the question not asked...unless you already knew the answer

Knowledge is power!
No, do not inject it.

The way I would take it is take a drink of juice and leave it in your mouth. Squirt the SERM in and swallow it all down.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
wait, we are serious here, you don't inject it, you swallow it... Wow that makes it so much more appealing.

at the same time, why don't I just go to my doctor and ask for a perscription, is it not a perscribable drug?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
wait, we are serious here, you don't inject it, you swallow it... Wow that makes it so much more appealing.

at the same time, why don't I just go to my doctor and ask for a perscription, is it not a perscribable drug?
How are you going to get a prescription from your doctor? tell him you are on steroids and need PCT? If he'll write you an Rx then that'd be the cheapest way since you probably only pay $10-$20 co-pay for an Rx med and you KNOW you are getting top quality. However I doubt that he'll just give you the Rx. His prescriptions are reviewed and he needs to justify writing it. Which means you need a notation in your chart that says you are juicing. Which you may not want to have.

Just to reiterate - DO NOT INJECT IT! It is an oral medication in liquid form. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT INJECT IT. That being said, i dont think the taste is that bad. I just squirt it in and swallow.

C

Cassavus

Glad I found this thread. I was curious if a liquid serm was taken orally or not. Good to know. How do you guys measure the dosage out? Use a syringe?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
most come with a dropper that when full is 1ml. but you could go and get an oral syringe, or if you want to be extremely precise I guess you could use a syringe...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
most come with a dropper that when full is 1ml. but you could go and get an oral syringe, or if you want to be extremely precise I guess you could use a syringe...
some of us have syringes lying around anyway so :shrug:

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
Or some of us just go to the local Rx and get a 1ml syringe for *FREE*:bigok:

M

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I borrow used syringes from the junkies under the bridge but that's just me. :veryhappy:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And good choice with torm, I heard great things about it, and hopefully it will be replacing nolva as my pct for good!

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
Dosing Calculator

Dosing is another WEB!...to figure out how many ml you need you need to know

the strength of the PCT..IE...1800mg/30ml...so here there is 1800mg(s) in a

30ml bottle. Now divide 1800 by 30 = 60. So we now know that in every 1ml

there is 60mg(s) of PCT at least with this bottle. Now that we know that, we

then take our wanted dose amount of 40mg and divide 40 by 60 = 0.666666667

or better yet 0.67ml of a 1ml syringe! Hope this makes since :trink26:

If not gooogle mg to ml calculator....I would post the link but not too sure if

I'm allowed to.
:gotsearch

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yup ^^ or you could just skip the middle step, i.e. -

volume to take = (desired mg) / (total mg / total ml)
example: vol = 40mg / (1800mg/30mL) = 0.67mL

OR

volume to take = (desired mg) / (concentration in mg/ml)
example: vol = 40mg / (60 mg/mL) = 0.67mL

EDIT: The first equation can be rearranged as follows:

vol to take = (desired mg * total mL) / total mg = (40mg * 30mL)/(1800mg)=0.67mL

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys not to hijack but I have a quick question for anyone. I've heard conflicting opinions on the dose relation between tamoxifen and tamoxifen citrate. I've seen one source claiming that 30.8 mg's of citrate was = to 20 mg's of tamoxifen, and another thread I saw a while back said it was like 23 to 20 or something rather negligible.

M

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys not to hijack but I have a quick question for anyone. I've heard conflicting opinions on the dose relation between tamoxifen and tamoxifen citrate. I've seen one source claiming that 30.8 mg's of citrate was = to 20 mg's of tamoxifen, and another thread I saw a while back said it was like 23 to 20 or something rather negligible.
I am almost positive it's 15mg tamoxifen in 20mg of tamoxifen citrate. There are some research chems that specify that they are adjusted for the difference.
Read this thread: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/history/topic/51311-1.html

The above is one of many threads you can find by just searching liquid nolva dosing.

0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
1.0ml=14mg
1.5ml=21mg
2.0ml=28mg
2.5ml=35mg
3.0ml=42mg
3.5ml=49mg
4.0ml=56mg
4.5ml=63mg
5.0ml=70mg

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
thank you I appreciate it and I really should have searched harder but I'm cramped for time lately and I kind of figured this would be an appropriate thread to just ask a quick question and get a quick answer in. And I did, and I thank you very much like I said. Much appreciated bro.

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
What would the dosage of the Torem be for a lighter DS like H-Drol? Been reading good things about Torem, am interested in using this instead of Nolva.

No. Torem is better than Nolva IMO (I do not have the link, but research seems to show that unlike tamox, torem upregulates HPTA in a similar fashion to clomid while blocking the receptor in breast tissue better than clomid). Toremifene is typically run as follows (for a harsh cycle):

Week 1
120 for 3 days, 90 for remainder of week 1
Week 2
60 mg ED
Week 3-4
30 mg ED

Some guys I know actually prefer running all their SERMS in the following fashion:

6 weeks total (5 weeks at full dose and one week at half dose)
i.e. TOREM:

Week 1-5
60mg ED
Week 6
30mg ED

BEAST

M

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
thank you I appreciate it and I really should have searched harder but I'm cramped for time lately and I kind of figured this would be an appropriate thread to just ask a quick question and get a quick answer in. And I did, and I thank you very much like I said. Much appreciated bro.
No problem man; I wasn't saying you should have searched harder. I was just saying that by searching liquid nolva dosing you will find multiple threads that say the same thing, and that is how I deduce what is true from false on the internet. If you find the same information in alot of different places it's either true or everybody is dead wrong.

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
How much are you planning on running?

I finished running 50mg(s) ED for 3wks, PCT TOREM 40/40/20/20

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
yup ^^ or you could just skip the middle step, i.e. -

volume to take = (desired mg) / (total mg / total ml)
example: vol = 40mg / (1800mg/30mL) = 0.67mL

OR

volume to take = (desired mg) / (concentration in mg/ml)
example: vol = 40mg / (60 mg/mL) = 0.67mL

EDIT: The first equation can be rearranged as follows:

vol to take = (desired mg * total mL) / total mg = (40mg * 30mL)/(1800mg)=0.67mL

In cases like this do we still round? 0.67 round up 0.7?
round down 0.6? Or be super accurate with our eye dropper..lol...and hit 0.67 dead on with a laser leveler?

I'm sure someone looking at this is wondering this exact same thing

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
^^^^^^......I'm looking for your answer CrazyChemist...?