SERM dosage question

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I am ordering Clomid and maybe another. What dosage(liquid) is normally used for a 4-5 week Havoc cycle? H Drol? M Drol? MGs per day.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
start your clomid dosed high. even in the 100 range for the first couple days. than taper it down as the weeks progress.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
100 for a few days then 50 for the remainder of PCT, 3 weeks total should be good, go 4 if you want to. much like Travis said

reptone

Awards
  • Established
100 for a few days then 50 for the remainder of PCT, 3 weeks total should be good, go 4 if you want to. much like Travis said
Thanks guys. So I guess I`ll need the 1200 MG. I was going to order the 600. Is Clomid sufficient or should I get a different SERM? I`ll also use several Post Cycle OTC products with it.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
woah, woah, woah, slow down champ!

This is the complete opposite of what I see most people doing on this forum but it sounds like youre going a little overkill on this.

If youre going to use a quality SERM on PCT you dont need "several" OTC products to go along with. use the Clomid, than grab a natty test booster and a liver cleanser and youre going to be golden!!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
woah, woah, woah, slow down champ!

This is the complete opposite of what I see most people doing on this forum but it sounds like youre going a little overkill on this.

If youre going to use a quality SERM on PCT you dont need "several" OTC products to go along with. use the Clomid, than grab a natty test booster and a liver cleanser and youre going to be golden!!
I`m using Fish oil throughout along with Organ Shield and Organ Shield and Recycle in PCT.

littleBIGmike

Awards
Thanks guys. So I guess I`ll need the 1200 MG. I was going to order the 600. Is Clomid sufficient or should I get a different SERM? I`ll also use several Post Cycle OTC products with it.
I'm trying to find out how much to take of the Nolva... I'm going to run a pp cycle and I got the 1200MG bottle of the Tamoxifen Citrate but I don't understand the dosages.. Did you buy more than one bottle of your Clomid 1200MG or was the 1200MG suffice?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to find out how much to take of the Nolva... I'm going to run a pp cycle and I got the 1200MG bottle of the Tamoxifen Citrate but I don't understand the dosages.. Did you buy more than one bottle of your Clomid 1200MG or was the 1200MG suffice?
I only ordered one. It SHOULD be ok. I`m sure if I`m a day short it won`t be a big deal.