So I accidentally took some Oral Clen

Logo

Awards
So, I thought I was dosing about 25mg of Clomid when I was actually taking about 50-60mcg of Clenbuterol. The bottles look almost identical. Am I going to survive the night? Major facepalm!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, I thought I was dosing about 25mg of Clomid when I was actually taking about 50-60mcg of Clenbuterol. The bottles look almost identical. Am I going to survive the night? Major facepalm!

Ew not fun stuff man. If you want to be safe take some benadryl as it is an antihistamine and will counteract Clens negative effects. You only took an "average" dose though so it shouldn't be all the bad IMO. Just make sure not to do it again! :thumbsup:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I threw it out lol!
ha well you will be just fine. If you do decide to go with some benadryl (if you have some) then go with about 50 mgs before you hit the hay :D

Logo

Awards
There's no chance of that making things worse?

I called Poison Control and they told me they didn't have enough info on Clen and that I should go to the Emergency Room. I just feel jittery, no tightness or anything. It's been about an hour and ten minutes.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's no chance of that making things worse?

I called Poison Control and they told me they didn't have enough info on Clen and that I should go to the Emergency Room. I just feel jittery, no tightness or anything. It's been about an hour and ten minutes.
How did you have clen if you have never taken it? And antihistamines are used on clen cycles to down the negative side effects of the clen so no it can only help.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may have some trouble sleeping though. However, if you feel extreme discomfort then you should go to the doctor but at that dose you should be perfectly fine (maybe jittery and/or get a headache, maybe even slight heart palpitations if it is your first time).