I need advice on my Furazadrol and H-Drol stack

JKill

JKill

Awards
Hello, I'm new to the site and to PH as well. I just had a few questions and I'm looking for advice on how I can make this stack better. As of now I have 2 bottles of Furazadrol, 1 bottle of H-Drol, 1 bottle of Cycle Assist and 1 bottle of P.C.T. Assist from Competitive Edge Labs. My plan for this stack so far is this (It will be a 4 week cycle):

Furazadrol
150mg/200mg/250mg/250mg

H-Drol
50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg

Cycle Assist
3 pills twice daily throughout the 4 week cycle, followed by an additional week during the pct

P.C.T. Assist
3 pills twice daily for 4 weeks starting immediately after the last day of my cycle

Here are a few questions I have:

Will Cycle Assist and P.C.T. Assist be enough to get my body back on track after being shut down (not sure how much this cycle will actually shut me down though)?

Once my 4 week cycle is complete, should I run Cycle Assist with P.C.T. Assist longer than just a week?

Once I start taking P.C.T. Assist by itself, will I need anything else with it (for ex., liver care and so on)?

Other supplements I will be taking with this stack include Jack3d by USP Labs, Amplified Maxertion N.O. pills, Glutamine powder and Gold Standard Natural Protien from Optimum Nutrition.

I'm looking for advice on this stack as well as answers to my questions.

Thanks

Link24

Awards
  • Established
What's your goal with this cycle? What cycles have you done in the past?

I cant comment on the PCT Assist as I have never used anything but a Serm. As for the support stuff after the cycle its pretty much optional but, I would. I personally run support during Pct, and Post pct as well. Also I take Liv52 4weeks before, during cycle and Pct, and 4 weeks after. I have had great success with keeping my liver enzymes down that way, as the Liv52 takes sometime to kick in.

JKill

JKill

Awards
This is my first PH stack. I'm looking to add strength and to turn some fat into lean muscle. I've had a few friends get great results with this stack, but none of them ever used a SERM for their pct.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Then I think everything looks good for a first cycle. . The only thing that I would change is extend the Furaz to 6weeks and Hdrol to 5-6weeks

JKill

JKill

Awards
Have you ran this cycle? If yes, for how long and what were your results?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I have never ran furaz but, I ran Hdrol with Havoc at the tail end had great results. I lost around 3-4% body fat first 3 weeks were cutting 2nd 3weeks were lean bulking total gained weight was 9lbs gained 3-4% bf lost.

JKill

JKill

Awards
I've decided to run both products longer at and at higher doses.

Furaz 250/250/250/300/300/300
H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75
Cycle Assist 6/6/6/6/6/6

For otc pct

PCT Assist 6/6/6/6/0/0
Inhibit-E 2/2/2/2/1/1 - Wks 5 and 6 optional
Reduce XT 2/2/2/2/1/1 - Wks 5 and 6 optional

Think H-drol would be better at 100mg for last 2 weeks?