Bad Ass Mass ALRI Stack and Lexapro

Pumps

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has taken this stack while on Lexapro. Some of the supplements in the stack say don't take if you have a long list of medical conditions. I don't take Lexapro from Depression I take it for anixety help which is almost non-existent now, but I don't wanna be a dumb ass and take this blindly. Asking my doctor got me now where because he really doesn't know about supplements. I take 5 mg of Lexapro a day and since Lexapro isn't a very harsh anixety medication I was wondering what everyone though about this. I know of people taking anti-depression medications while on supplements without any specific problems. Let me know what you guys think and Lexapro isn't a MAOI for anyone who was wondering. Thanks

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
lexapro is an SSRI, which is way more dangerous that an maoi. There is a famous case of kid named taylor hooton who was also on lexapro and took steroids and committed suicide. they never said wether it was cause of lexapro or becuase of steroids but the combination of both had this result on this kid. Its ur body and ur choice however i would recomend against it and if i where u i would find a better company to take a PH from ALRI is very sketchy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But... bad ass mass isn't a steroid, its an all natural product. I'm not sure as to the answer either though as to whether its safe or not

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
its ALRI i wouldnt be surprised if it was a low dose of anadrol but is said to be all natural.

Pumps

Awards
I have already tampered off my Lexapro with the help of my doctor. I think I'm going to do it since I am only taking 5 mg of Lexapro every other day. Also I take Lexapro not as an depression medication but as a anixety med. What I know is that depression is a very serious medical condition which can completely disrupt a persons life. I get panic attacks maybe twice a month which are horrible in themselves, but my condition is a result of taking overexcessive amounts of energy drinks. I would give advice to anyone taking any pre-work out supplement not to abuse it cause it can cause damage. I have also ran two pH cycle's though mild and I was not on Lexapro at the time. Keep the advice coming. Thanks for the info guys.

Koryo1233

Awards
I took Rage Rv5 awhile back while on Lexapro (20mg) and I was totally fine. To top it off I had no PCT.

Everyone is different though. The case of Taylor Hooton is a prime example.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
taylor hooten is a case of bad parenting.

steroids are for healthy adult males. with no pre existing medical conditions. none. if you dont fit this criteria 100% and take steroids, you are risking your health.

this question would be better for the supplement section.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
if anything the lexapro might help

steriods are known to cause emotional imbalances.

This supp is not really a steriod, but it can increase your tempor perhaps.

its such a complex system.

Pumps

Awards
I mean I'm a pre-pharmacy/chemistry major and I understand the dangers of steroids and having previously taken two cycles I know the importance of taking HCG, clomid and novedex in order to restore your natural T levels. Taylor Hooton was a 16 year ago who didn't fully mature and I am sure that he didn't properly restore is T levels which would greatly affect anyone especially someone with a teenage brain going through puberty. Not to mention he was on anti-depressant at 16 which is known to cause suicidal emotions for anyone under 25. Now I am only 22 and I would like to reinterate that I do not or have never suffered from DEPRESSION. My doctor subscribed Lexapro to deal with my panic attacks that I sometimes have due to excessive use of energy drinks for staying awake in class. I could have taken Xanax or something similar but those drugs are more dangerous than 10 or 5 mg of Lexapro any day of the week. Keep the info coming but I don't think that this stack is that dangerous but I have never used any ALRI supplements.

Pumps

Awards
pmo83 that's what i thought also my doctor told me that Lexapro was one of the mildest anixety/depression drugs there are.

Pumps

Awards
But I've decided to go ahead with this stack and record my experience however I am going to be going off Lexapro in two weeks. So I am slowly weening myself off the Lexapro with the advice of my doctor since I suffer from anxiety not depression it shouldn't affect me to severely. So I will have pictures up very soon and I'll start blogging everyday about how I am feeling and my program.