H-Drol

B

bobby juice

Awards
Hey guys, hoping you guys dont mind giving me your opinions. Im currently in the middle of week 3 on H-Drol. No real positive results to write home about. Im running it at 75mg's at the moment. Ive put on about 5 lbs, but i believe most of it is due to my increase in calories. No drastic strength increases. Happy nipples and a increase in libido however. My PCT is OTC due to me applying for the police academy in april. Reversitol, lean xtreme and activate xtreme. Im weighing in at around 210. Do you think it would be ok to bump to 100mg's with my OTC PCT? Im not having any sides at the moment. Thanks in advance guys.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
for the last week or two of the cycle its fine. 5 pounds though, you might want to increase calls even more and see how that yields with results and jump to 100mg daily only after that has failed. at 210 youd be breaking even at 3500 cals a day. atleast thats where i am with LBM taken into account. so you should be eatine 4000-4200. thats alot of food. write a food diary and see how many cals you are really eating. alot of ppl say they are eating 6k a day till they log and their really only munching 2-3k.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for the last week or two of the cycle its fine. 5 pounds though, you might want to increase calls even more and see how that yields with results and jump to 100mg daily only after that has failed. at 210 youd be breaking even at 3500 cals a day. atleast thats where i am with LBM taken into account. so you should be eatine 4000-4200. thats alot of food. write a food diary and see how many cals you are really eating. alot of ppl say they are eating 6k a day till they log and their really only munching 2-3k.
^this :D. Goodluck man! Eat like a beast + Train like a beast+Rest like a beast=Becoming a beast! Keep it up and pound those cals bro

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Or do like me, plan out a meal plan that has all you kcals figured out along with your macros and micros, and then eat the same thing every day...gets old but it works well.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or do like me, plan out a meal plan that has all you kcals figured out along with your macros and micros, and then eat the same thing every day...gets old but it works well.
This is what I do bro! Give or take I use a few different protein and carb sources (but my carbs are mainly oatmeal). And I also taper cals a little at the end of the day but ain't nothing like the sweet taste of grilled chicken, broccoli, and natural peanutbutter 7 times a day in the summer! mmmm mmm mmmm NOT! But as texas said, this is a great method to use.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I do the same thing. it is the route to go, alot of ppl dont have the time for food prep and all that though so a food log is the next best thing. the meal plan is the sure bet though. i dont really get sick of my foods. and i take saturday as a cheat day so its all good.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do the same thing. it is the route to go, alot of ppl dont have the time for food prep and all that though so a food log is the next best thing. the meal plan is the sure bet though. i dont really get sick of my foods. and i take saturday as a cheat day so its all good.
I always take holiday's as cheat times and days but from experimenting with my body I am VERY succeptible to my own endorphins and when I go low carb or even when I'm lean bulking and cals are high and then try to eat "cheat" food it is nearly impossible for me to get back to a normal eating plan (I always do and never overdo it) but the mental struggle from it is not worth the meal. Also, I carry water so d*** bad for some reason and I am always bloated as heck after a cheat meal/day. So I have to stick with dry oats, raisins and natty pb for my carb up :( oh well :D. Cheat meals/days once per week is a great idea though.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
try whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, red potatoes, brown rice, and sweet potatoes for carb sources as well

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, red potatoes, brown rice, and sweet potatoes for carb sources as well
when I'm bulking I go with oats, a little whole wheat bread, some whole wheat pasta (when I have time to fix it :D), sweet patatoes, and some whole wheat bagels when they are available. I also have Fiber One bars and some protein bars on hand for when nothing else is available. But for carb ups on a cut cyclic keto diet I stick with sweet potatoes and raw oats (with a little raisins). Thanks man

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the cheat day is great. I use Sunday to cheat and to start the week perfect.:knockedout:

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah I find that cheating once a week refocuses me on my diet. It makes me feel guilty. also during the week it allows me to see the light at the end of the tunnel so i can stay focused on eating the bland crap food. and then what i was craving during the week i can have on that one day. 6 clean days and 1 cheat day is not going to lead to fat gain. its just not going to happen. atleast not with me and my personal metabolism. maybe in the years to come when i get older but its all about adapting when those days come.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i dunnow what it would do to me other than make me feel bad. I dont know about yall but when i cheat, 2 things happen, it is hard for me to get back on diet, and 2 my body punishes me lol. just not worth it to me other than like maybe once a month. I take abotu 4 cheat er weeks during the year. Christmas, Thanksgiving and then anoter two that I decide. that is for my on sanity, but man they are rough on me.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
hmm, its all about how your body reacts to it. it is rough on me when i eat bad food that my body isnt used to but its the complete opposite for me about not being able to get back on track. it refocuses me so i can get back on track.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunnow what it would do to me other than make me feel bad. I dont know about yall but when i cheat, 2 things happen, it is hard for me to get back on diet, and 2 my body punishes me lol. just not worth it to me other than like maybe once a month. I take abotu 4 cheat er weeks during the year. Christmas, Thanksgiving and then anoter two that I decide. that is for my on sanity, but man they are rough on me.

Same here. The holiday's and my bday :D. But the dang endorphin rush and horrid water retention is not worth it even though I would love to eat something that tastes good for once :)

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
ALl this talk about cheating... I'm gonna end up in a pair of sweatpants on the couch eating a gallon of Hagendas, watching 16 candles...