syno to prop

demon

Awards
Has anyone used d's kit to convert this and if so how painful were the injections..he claims they are "painfree".

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i've done it twice and they are totally pain free (unless you hit a nerve or something lol)

i've got the stuff at 120mg/ml right now with no pain

demon

Awards
Hey bean are you running the prop alone or also throwing in some ten? Have ya been seeing some good gains?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
ran the prop first when tren the first time and saw good gains... way better than the 4-ad i had been running

had some leftover and used it on my second cycle which i then purchased even more syno and converted that too and just got into that bottle and its painless as well :) running it with M1T at the moment; awsome combo for size/strength

demon

Awards
how long did it take ya to convert the prop?? and how long ya running it for..

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
first conversion took 2 days; i wanted to make sure it was completely dry

second conversion took a week because I had too much work and not enough time to pay attention to it... the major waiting periods are waiting for the test/estrogen to dissolve into the heet... and then drying the test powder after extraction from the methanol/water and water soluable estrogen

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
ran it for quite a while; just measured up how much oil i had and mixed accordingly; wanted 120mg/ml this time so i did so... totally painless running 1.5ccs EOD