My Hormone Recovery

MadeInCanada

Awards
After my sdrol disaster, my test levels were completely out of whack and as alot of people on this forum know, Ive been complaining about my sex drive/libido since the day I finished sdrol. I finished my sdrol cycle mid-way through August and had my test levels done, and it is now October 21st and I got back my second test results to see if there has been improvement. I wanted you guys to check it out and see what you thought and if everything looks normal now.

SEPT 18th Results (Post Sdrol)
Free Testosterone: 11.4 Normal Range is 9.3-26.5
Total Testosterone: 346 Normal Range is 241-800
AST: 470 Normal Range: 0-40
ALT: 296 Normal Range: 0-55
Estrodal: Not completed Normal Range: 0-53

(yes I know the AST and ALT are ridiculously high on these dates, I had hepatitis at the time.)
-------------------------------

OCT 21st Results
Free Testosterone: 16.1
Total Testosterone: 674
AST: 26
ALT: 30
Estrodal 44

From my view and the doctors view, things seem to be balancing fine. I feel significantly improved on the libido department. All Ive taken since sdrol was animal stak to try and kick start the test levels again. And I took lethicin capsules before bed to get my nutsack kicking haha.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
After my sdrol disaster, my test levels were completely out of whack and as alot of people on this forum know, Ive been complaining about my sex drive/libido since the day I finished sdrol. I finished my sdrol cycle mid-way through August and had my test levels done, and it is now October 21st and I got back my second test results to see if there has been improvement. I wanted you guys to check it out and see what you thought and if everything looks normal now.

SEPT 18th Results (Post Sdrol)
Free Testosterone: 11.4 Normal Range is 9.3-26.5
Total Testosterone: 346 Normal Range is 241-800
AST: 470 Normal Range: 0-40
ALT: 296 Normal Range: 0-55
Estrodal: Not completed Normal Range: 0-53

(yes I know the AST and ALT are ridiculously high on these dates, I had hepatitis at the time.)
-------------------------------

OCT 21st Results
Free Testosterone: 16.1
Total Testosterone: 674
AST: 26
ALT: 30
Estrodal 44

From my view and the doctors view, things seem to be balancing fine. I feel significantly improved on the libido department. All Ive taken since sdrol was animal stak to try and kick start the test levels again. And I took lethicin capsules before bed to get my nutsack kicking haha.
Your total test doubled towards the upper range and your free test went up 5 points. I'd say your back in action.:cheers:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your AST and ALT did look pretty scary,but now they're lower than mine.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Your AST and ALT did look pretty scary,but now they're lower than mine.
You're telling me... I threw all my supplements and everything I owned in the garbage and was fearing I was going to die because of that ****. And it turns out the reason it was so high was all because Im too stupid to wear a condom.