Anavar in high doses

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have expierences with var at doses of 80-100mg ed. I was planning of stacking test prop with an oral and/or tren ace for a bulk/recomp. I was just wondering if something like 80-100mg anavar ed along with 150mg eod of prop would be an effective cycle or if i would just be happier with something like test prop 150mg eod with 50mg tren ace daily....i know anavar isnt really known for bulking...im just not sure how it would fair at a high dose... im just not sure im willing to deal with the tren sides/shutdown i hear so much about.. especially considering i already have bad insomnia.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you got the cash to run var at that high a dose for six weeks, hell ya go for it. log it too so we all can know.

most people dont use far at higher dosages cause of the cost.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
its bulk powder that im converting to liquid oral.. i will do a melting point test soon to determine purity but paperwork on it claims it should be 99.8%... so i have no probelm running it longer at a higher dose since powder is way way cheaper

B

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running var at 100mg ed. Im on 2 1/2 weeks so far, just starting my test on sunday. Pumps are awsome, strength is getting there as well, up 5 pounds, could be store a little though.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have expierences with var at doses of 80-100mg ed. I was planning of stacking test prop with an oral and/or tren ace for a bulk/recomp. I was just wondering if something like 80-100mg anavar ed along with 150mg eod of prop would be an effective cycle or if i would just be happier with something like test prop 150mg eod with 50mg tren ace daily....i know anavar isnt really known for bulking...im just not sure how it would fair at a high dose... im just not sure im willing to deal with the tren sides/shutdown i hear so much about.. especially considering i already have bad insomnia.
Add eq in there and i'm planning on doing something similar in the spring. Every single person i've seen comment on var dosed high loved it.