prostan + h-drol

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
would these two compounds work well together for a cut cycle? CEL just put out P-stanz, which is anabolic xtremes prostan clone.

any idea of what a cycle would look like for a 5 week h-drol run?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
pro stanz run for 5 weeks @ 300-350mg e/d
+
hd run @ 50-75mg e/d.

if you are going to go into the 100mg range with hd, save your money and buy oral turinabol. safer, and lower dosage.

but there is your cycle. great cut/recomp.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
should is exp any hair loss with that? from the dht in prostan? my origional plan was h-drol + cel formestane.

Which do you think is better?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i wouldnt think so. i used furaguno at those dosages, and didn't experience any shedding. it's the same compound but with a fura group instead of prya.
if your prone to baldness, i'd stay away from all anabolics if i wanted to keep my hair.

if not, get huge and ripped.

and i think prostano/hd blows hd/forma out of the water. btw.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
last thing, i plan to weigh like 190 will i handle 300mg well? or should i drop it down. only thig is that at the dose it like 3 bottles for 1 cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
last thing, i plan to weigh like 190 will i handle 300mg well? or should i drop it down. only thig is that at the dose it like 3 bottles for 1 cycle?
yea, i know it sucks. I needed 3 bottles to run fura at that dosage. i would of liked to go high and seen how it differs, but it was enough to harden up nicely.

that is the bad thing about orastan-a & e clones, they require high dosages. upwards of 300+mg's. if you were to run it alone, I would say you would have to run it at atleast 500mg. but with the hd, it can be ran lower.

its expensive, but you'll be happy with the results. if your looking to cut/recomp/harden up like a rock.