Prohormone Shelf Life

1. Prohormone Shelf Life

How long will prohormones last if you store them correctly? I searched and was able to find that you should store them in a cool, dark place (common sense); I was wondering if I vacuum seal them if they would last any longer.

2. I asked this a while ago and the best response was to vacuum seal and store as you mentioned. I just purchased ziploc vacuum bags with a hand pump. It is way cheaper than a vacuum sealing machine and it works just fine. I don't know how much longer this will give them, but its cheap and worth the try. Also, be sure all the caps are on tight.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ward0351 View Post
    I asked this a while ago and the best response was to vacuum seal and store as you mentioned. I just purchased ziploc vacuum bags with a hand pump. It is way cheaper than a vacuum sealing machine and it works just fine. I don't know how much longer this will give them, but its cheap and worth the try. Also, be sure all the caps are on tight.
    Cool; well at least this method will keep them good until their actual expiration date.

4. extends shelf life by up to 5 years if you seal and store in freezer add another 5 to that

what is the best option for vacuum sealed bags?

Similar Forum Threads

1. shelf life??
    By ccapone1153 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 08:41 PM
  2. shelf life of UA
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2003, 06:23 PM
  3. Shelf life on Prohormone powders?
    By NPursuit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12