Hard iron’s Mass Gain Cycle log PREVIEW!: SD/PP/TRN +:

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Hard iron’s Mass Gain Cycle log: SD/PP/TRN:

LAUNCH TIME: late winter / early spring of 2010'

comeing to a forum near you.

Outline: I will be doing a 6 week cycle of CEL’s M Drol, P Plex, Fast Action’s Trena, Sport Science Nutrition’s (SSR) Meythyl Extreme and Ultimate Nutritions DHEA. This will be an overall bulk. I need mass in my arms and back so that is going to be what im shooting for and a primary focus. Strength of course would also be nice to get with bench and my dead lift as well. Each week I will steadily increase my caleries depending on my weight and how I look in the mirror. I will try to upgrade my status daily. I’ve been saveing and putting this together for quite some time and ive been looking forward to it for a while, lol. I’m really excited to run this and see how everything turns out.

About me:

-5’7
-177ibs.
-15%-20% not sure haha
-years lifting +4

pic:

I’m an Endomorph plus a student so give a a danm break with the gut fellas! Haha, C'mon I know all of you f$k's on here aren’t ripped from head to toe either! lol!, I can get the abs goin later in a cut afterwards, right now I still wanna countinue my quest of putting more mass on before I do. I DON’T compete and never have so trust me I know this isn’t a competition. style of shape, lol.

-pastcycles:

-ACL’s Tren/ mass extreme: probually the best cycle I have ever done, ha, I wonder why though haha.

-Spawn: got decent gains, ehh.

-Sus 500: decent gains, ehh.

-RSS 17 Alpha: ran this for 4 weeks, got some great gains, it was fun to run.

-Cyclo Tren: had some great strength gains, minor bloating from what I remember

-Rage RV4: I had some awesome strength gains with this, but it made me really bloated, like beyond belief, haha I guess it was that M1,4ADD in it, haha I can remember eating just like a footlong sub from subway and litteraly feeling like I was going to pop, the bloating was way too much for me.

-Log updates will include:

*Workout:
*Any Diet changes
*Rateings on everything below(out of 1-10):
*libido-
*joints -
*gym aggression-
*lethargy -
*sleep -
*pumps -
*strength -
*energy-
*focus -
*back pumps -
*hunger-

*occasional blood preassure checks:
*and of course any extra “Ending Thoughts” for the day

CEL M Drol (Superdrol)- 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg

P Plex (Phera Plex)- 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol — 10 mg

Trena(Tren)-19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione (25mg)

Meythyl Extreme:

"Methyl Extreme" w/ Oxy-Free Technology (The worlds most Extreme Anabolic)

Methyl Extreme Proprietary Blend:
Mass Matrix (4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol, 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan, 8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione, Methyl Nonadeconate, Phosphatidylcholine)

Energy Matrix (Guarana Seed Extract, Caffeine, Asorbic Acid, White Willow Extract, Synephrine, Naringin, Yohimbe Extract)

Serving Size is 2 capsules that you take on your workout days before workout. It says to not use more than 6 weeks of continuous use.

*(side note)
(SSR) said:

* 4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol = Androstenediol (but 4- or 5-androstenediol)
* 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan = 4-dione
* 8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione = 5-dione

*Its compounds are supposed to convert to test so I figure it would be good for kickstarting this whole thing.) its whatv.

-The supps (Everything):

-CEL M Drol
-CEL P Plex
-SSR Methyl Extreme
-Fast Action Trena
-Ultimate Nutritions DHEA 100mg.
-Creatine
-BCAA
-Glutamine
-Animal Pak
-Opti Mens Multi
-Taurine
-N.O Shotgun
-Super NOS Pump
-Desicated Liver Tablets
-Vitamin B12
-Whey Protein
-Joint Support
-Serious Mass / Cytogainer
-Milk thistle
-Hawthorne Berries
-Fish Oil
-Saw Pawmettolo
-Nolva
-Puris Labs Recycle

The Setup:

-(2 weeks pre-cycle support load)

week 1. Milk thistle / Multi

Week 2. Milk thistle / Multi

(After)…..

Cycle; Week1 Week 2 Week 3 week 4 week 5 week6

mdrol ___ ___ 2caps 3caps 3caps 4caps

pplex 1cap 1cap 2caps 2caps 3caps 3caps

methyl E. 2caps 3caps __ ___ ____ ___

Trena ___ ___ 2caps 3caps 3caps 4caps

DHEA 2caps 2caps 2caps 2caps 2caps 2caps

PCT: Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4

-Nolva: 4tabs 4tabs 2tabs 2tabs
40mg 40mg 20mg 20mg

-Puris Labs Recycle: 4 caps 4caps 4caps 4caps

-DHEA: 2caps 1cap 1cap 1cap
200mg 100mg 100mg 100mg

Support supps all the way through Cycle and PCT:

-Milk thistle
-Taurine
-Joint Support
-Hawthorne Berries
-Fish Oil
-Saw Pawmettolo

The Diet:
**2-3 gallons of water a day
**Cheat meal once a week (something with beef)

Bulking diet

Meal 1(breakfast): -1 Protein shake
-1 ½ cups of oatmeal
-1 Banana
-1/2 glass of grapefruit juice
-1 fish oil pill

-½ a cup of broccoli

- 1 spoonful of honey
(15 minutes after…….)_________________________
-N.O Shotgun

Meal 7(B4 Bed snack): -1 cup of fat free cottage cheese supplements: - ¼ of a cup of almonds

*note: diet is subject to change at any time.

The Training:

-theres way too much to write about this, it changes too much. It will mainly focus on basic movements. Heavy movements with strict form, no “heve-ho” bullcrap. I will write in my daily log what I did so ya’ll will know. Prity much to summaraize everything up it will look something like this:

Biceps: will be a top priority for me, STRICT FORM, HEAVY. Barbell curls, dumbbell curls from all angles.

Tricpes: will basiclly be the same. Heavy dips, extensions, ect.

Shoulders: also the same. Heavy and strict and to the point, presses and controlled strict / laterals

Forearms: heavy. wrist curls, etc.

Chest: heavy benchpress, increasing it will be a main goal as well as making it wider

Back: heavy dead lifts will be a staple in my back workouts to add lots of mass, no messing around here, with pull ups of course

Abs- will be doing a lot of shock methods for these, to really hit them hard.

Calves-basic donkey raises, sitting calf raises, basics

Cardio-Will try to do cardio at least 6 days a week, intensity and type will vary I am an Endomorph so bare with me,lol, Ill record what I did in my log

*note: you’ve probually already noticed theres no legs listed, ya, I used to train legs hard and I got to the point where I was fitting into my pants in the waist but I wasn’t in the legs, my jeans looked chick jeans on me because my legs were growing to rapidly. I got to to like 405ibs on squats so that was good enough for me. I feel I need to take time off from legs and catch up my upper body with them, I will go back to doing them later down the road.

Final thoughts on this outline: I know there is a lot of things on this cycle that some may think might be too powerful and to over the top AND DANGEROUS.However, I am 100% FULLY aware of ALL THE DANGERS WITH THESE COMPOUNDS AND THEIR CAPABILITIES AND THE LONG TERM SIDE AFFECTS THEY MAY CAUSE. LET ME REAPEAT THAT, I am 100% FULLY aware of ALL THE DANGERS WITH THESE COMPOUNDS AND THEIR CAPABILITIES AND THE LONG TERM SIDE AFFECTS THEY MAY CAUSE. I IN TURN, ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY OVER MY ACTIONS WITH THESE PRODUCTS AND NOTE THAT ANY NEGATIVE SIDE AFFECTS THAT MAY OCCUR ARE A RESULT FROM MY ACTIONS AND NOT CEL’S TO USE THE PRODUCT.

so ya im prity much gonna be going balls to the wall with this whole thing in case you havent got that yet haha, but Go ahead and state your opinions of the cycle. I appreciate any concerns you may have for my health and well being but still keep in mind this is MY body and I will do with it what I choose. Ha, ge’ez I sound like a 17 year old girl. Haha. But seriously dudes, I know my body and I know how it reacts with things. Haha , im sure I’ll be fine

O ya and of course my bible: that I live by!

So there you have it, I hope you will enjoy reading this as much I will logging it early next year. thanks again brothers.
:cheers:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hard iron’s Mass Gain Cycle log: SD/PP/TRN:

LAUNCH TIME: late winter / early spring of 2010'

comeing to a forum near you.

Outline: I will be doing a 6 week cycle of CEL’s M Drol, P Plex, Fast Action’s Trena, Sport Science Nutrition’s (SSR) Meythyl Extreme and Ultimate Nutritions DHEA. This will be an overall bulk. I need mass in my arms and back so that is going to be what im shooting for and a primary focus. Strength of course would also be nice to get with bench and my dead lift as well. Each week I will steadily increase my caleries depending on my weight and how I look in the mirror. I will try to upgrade my status daily. I’ve been saveing and putting this together for quite some time and ive been looking forward to it for a while, lol. I’m really excited to run this and see how everything turns out.

About me:

-5’7
-177ibs.
-15%-20% not sure haha
-years lifting +4

pic:

I’m an Endomorph plus a student so give a a danm break with the gut fellas! Haha, C'mon I know all of you f$k's on here aren’t ripped from head to toe either! lol!, I can get the abs goin later in a cut afterwards, right now I still wanna countinue my quest of putting more mass on before I do. I DON’T compete and never have so trust me I know this isn’t a competition. style of shape, lol.

-pastcycles:

-ACL’s Tren/ mass extreme: probually the best cycle I have ever done, ha, I wonder why though haha.

-Spawn: got decent gains, ehh.

-Sus 500: decent gains, ehh.

-RSS 17 Alpha: ran this for 4 weeks, got some great gains, it was fun to run.

-Cyclo Tren: had some great strength gains, minor bloating from what I remember

-Rage RV4: I had some awesome strength gains with this, but it made me really bloated, like beyond belief, haha I guess it was that M1,4ADD in it, haha I can remember eating just like a footlong sub from subway and litteraly feeling like I was going to pop, the bloating was way too much for me.

-Log updates will include:

*Workout:
*Any Diet changes
*Rateings on everything below(out of 1-10):
*libido-
*joints -
*gym aggression-
*lethargy -
*sleep -
*pumps -
*strength -
*energy-
*focus -
*back pumps -
*hunger-

*occasional blood preassure checks:
*and of course any extra “Ending Thoughts” for the day

CEL M Drol (Superdrol)- 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg

P Plex (Phera Plex)- 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol — 10 mg

Trena(Tren)-19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione (25mg)

Meythyl Extreme:

"Methyl Extreme" w/ Oxy-Free Technology (The worlds most Extreme Anabolic)

Methyl Extreme Proprietary Blend:
Mass Matrix (4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol, 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan, 8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione, Methyl Nonadeconate, Phosphatidylcholine)

Energy Matrix (Guarana Seed Extract, Caffeine, Asorbic Acid, White Willow Extract, Synephrine, Naringin, Yohimbe Extract)

Serving Size is 2 capsules that you take on your workout days before workout. It says to not use more than 6 weeks of continuous use.

*(side note)
(SSR) said:

* 4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol = Androstenediol (but 4- or 5-androstenediol)
* 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan = 4-dione
* 8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione = 5-dione

*Its compounds are supposed to convert to test so I figure it would be good for kickstarting this whole thing.) its whatv.

-The supps (Everything):

-CEL M Drol
-CEL P Plex
-SSR Methyl Extreme
-Fast Action Trena
-Ultimate Nutritions DHEA 100mg.
-Creatine
-BCAA
-Glutamine
-Animal Pak
-Opti Mens Multi
-Taurine
-N.O Shotgun
-Super NOS Pump
-Desicated Liver Tablets
-Vitamin B12
-Whey Protein
-Joint Support
-Serious Mass / Cytogainer
-Milk thistle
-Hawthorne Berries
-Fish Oil
-Saw Pawmettolo
-Nolva
-Puris Labs Recycle

The Setup:

-(2 weeks pre-cycle support load)

week 1. Milk thistle / Multi

Week 2. Milk thistle / Multi

(After)…..

Cycle; Week1 Week 2 Week 3 week 4 week 5 week6

mdrol ___ ___ 2caps 3caps 3caps 4caps

pplex 1cap 1cap 2caps 2caps 3caps 3caps

methyl E. 2caps 3caps __ ___ ____ ___

Trena ___ ___ 2caps 3caps 3caps 4caps

DHEA 2caps 2caps 2caps 2caps 2caps 2caps

PCT: Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4

-Nolva: 4tabs 4tabs 2tabs 2tabs
40mg 40mg 20mg 20mg

-Puris Labs Recycle: 4 caps 4caps 4caps 4caps

-DHEA: 2caps 1cap 1cap 1cap
200mg 100mg 100mg 100mg

Support supps all the way through Cycle and PCT:

-Milk thistle
-Taurine
-Joint Support
-Hawthorne Berries
-Fish Oil
-Saw Pawmettolo

The Diet:
**2-3 gallons of water a day
**Cheat meal once a week (something with beef)

Bulking diet

Meal 1(breakfast): -1 Protein shake
-1 ½ cups of oatmeal
-1 Banana
-1 fish oil pill

-½ a cup of broccoli

- 1 spoonful of honey
(15 minutes after…….)_________________________
-N.O Shotgun

Meal 7(B4 Bed snack): -1 cup of fat free cottage cheese supplements: - ¼ of a cup of almonds

*note: diet is subject to change at any time.

The Training:

-theres way too much to write about this, it changes too much. It will mainly focus on basic movements. Heavy movements with strict form, no “heve-ho” bullcrap. I will write in my daily log what I did so ya’ll will know. Prity much to summaraize everything up it will look something like this:

Biceps: will be a top priority for me, STRICT FORM, HEAVY. Barbell curls, dumbbell curls from all angles.

Tricpes: will basiclly be the same. Heavy dips, extensions, ect.

Shoulders: also the same. Heavy and strict and to the point, presses and controlled strict / laterals

Forearms: heavy. wrist curls, etc.

Chest: heavy benchpress, increasing it will be a main goal as well as making it wider

Back: heavy dead lifts will be a staple in my back workouts to add lots of mass, no messing around here, with pull ups of course

Abs- will be doing a lot of shock methods for these, to really hit them hard.

Calves-basic donkey raises, sitting calf raises, basics

Cardio-Will try to do cardio at least 6 days a week, intensity and type will vary I am an Endomorph so bare with me,lol, Ill record what I did in my log

*note: you’ve probually already noticed theres no legs listed, ya, I used to train legs hard and I got to the point where I was fitting into my pants in the waist but I wasn’t in the legs, my jeans looked chick jeans on me because my legs were growing to rapidly. I got to to like 405ibs on squats so that was good enough for me. I feel I need to take time off from legs and catch up my upper body with them, I will go back to doing them later down the road.

Final thoughts on this outline: I know there is a lot of things on this cycle that some may think might be too powerful and to over the top AND DANGEROUS.However, I am 100% FULLY aware of ALL THE DANGERS WITH THESE COMPOUNDS AND THEIR CAPABILITIES AND THE LONG TERM SIDE AFFECTS THEY MAY CAUSE. LET ME REAPEAT THAT, I am 100% FULLY aware of ALL THE DANGERS WITH THESE COMPOUNDS AND THEIR CAPABILITIES AND THE LONG TERM SIDE AFFECTS THEY MAY CAUSE. I IN TURN, ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY OVER MY ACTIONS WITH THESE PRODUCTS AND NOTE THAT ANY NEGATIVE SIDE AFFECTS THAT MAY OCCUR ARE A RESULT FROM MY ACTIONS AND NOT CEL’S TO USE THE PRODUCT.

so ya im prity much gonna be going balls to the wall with this whole thing in case you havent got that yet haha, but Go ahead and state your opinions of the cycle. I appreciate any concerns you may have for my health and well being but still keep in mind this is MY body and I will do with it what I choose. Ha, ge’ez I sound like a 17 year old girl. Haha. But seriously dudes, I know my body and I know how it reacts with things. Haha , im sure I’ll be fine

O ya and of course my bible: that I live by!

So there you have it, I hope you will enjoy reading this as much I will logging it early next year. thanks again brothers.
:cheers:
Lookin good for an endo bro! I too am a meso-endo and I hold water worse than anyone I have ever seen. Even at 4% bf my abs still don't look completely shredded (however, my chest and arms look fawesome!) So I completely understand the year round leanness factor! Goodluck with the bulk brother.

androchem

androchem

Awards
40mg of superdrol, 30mg of pplex, and 100mg of tren ph. haha damn saaaannnn thats all I have to say lol.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ya its alot, and ive taken that into account man, but i dont have access to injectables so i have to make do with ph's to try and take myself to the next level, its hard on the liver but im sure i'll recover.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya its alot, and ive taken that into account man, but i dont have access to injectables so i have to make do with ph's to try and take myself to the next level, its hard on the liver but im sure i'll recover.
that sucks man. but to be completely honest, injectables are pretty easy to get :D. but goodluck!

androchem

androchem

Awards
Yea I think it will be fine, I just wouldn't run this stack all the time.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Too much Superdrol. Phera is kinda low. Should never be more Superdrol than Phera. IMO the perfect ratio of SD:pP is 1:1.5

Also in my humble opinion the "heave ho" swinging is the best way to build size in biceps... Heavy ez bar curls, culminating in very heavy sets with a little swing, is my favorite way to work biceps. With strict form you hit failure and you're done. Breaking strict form allows you to work beyond failure. It's just working the muscle better, and with more weight. If i want to do strict form, i'll do heavy preacher curls.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Too much Superdrol. Phera is kinda low. Should never be more Superdrol than Phera. IMO the perfect ratio of SD:pP is 1:1.5

Also in my humble opinion the "heave ho" swinging is the best way to build size in biceps... Heavy ez bar curls, culminating in very heavy sets with a little swing, is my favorite way to work biceps. With strict form you hit failure and you're done. Breaking strict form allows you to work beyond failure. It's just working the muscle better, and with more weight. If i want to do strict form, i'll do heavy preacher curls.

danm, you think theres too much SD brother? haha first time i've heard you ever say that Unreal?! haha!, but too low phera huh? how would run the SD and Phera bro if it were you?1:1.5?

and ya i hear ya on the bicep curls man, i use to do the "heve ho" thing a little too much and i hit a wall for some reason. I stopped getting sore after bicep workouts and it was pi$$ing me off, so i got the Arnold book and he stresses form alot in it for Bi's and he says to still add some heavy days or "heve ho" days every so often, but he claimed to keep it to a minumum, so idk,just depends i guess. i'll try to add both in for variety. I have to "shock" my arms as much as possible, they're stubborn with growth so i need variety, they get used to $hit too quick

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah more phera. Phera is weaker. Superdrol works great for me at a dose like 20mg. When I do 30 i feel it usually just contributes more suppression. 10mg is good but that won't last long enough, 20mg is perfect. I have no idea why you'd go to 40mg, it's just added shutdown and toxicity.

When i look at the cycle, overall I think you should do something like this

SD 20/20/20/20
PP 30/30/30/30/30/30
Epi 00/00/00/00/20/30

and drop the trena. This stack is about as awesome as it gets, I've only been on 20SD/30PP for about 2.5 weeks last cycle but that was the best 2.5 weeks of any cycle I've run in terms of how I felt and how good my gym sessions were.

You can't gain a whole lot faster than that, the tren is added shutdown, and the shutdown from that stuff is bad.

Dude i've got arnold's book too lol. If you stop getting sore it's change to change exercises, period. I just feel like i've gotten a great amount of size from using what I call a "powerful" form to do more weight. It seems to work well for me anyway.

Well try different ways to train biceps and see what works for you, maybe this'll be good. With chest, i vote for dumbell flys, for back, be sure to get some isolation for lats in there. At least something like dumbell rows though.

But think about my revisions to the cycle. I think if you dose the way you planned you will end up way way shutdown, 40mg of superdrol with... is that 120mg of tren? Dude that's nasty shutdown. Not to mention pheraplex.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Haha. H3ll ya man I will! The whole reason I put it on here was to get suggestions to critique the whole thing b4 I did it. But the whole bicep thing is trial and error, like u said I just gotta find what works for me. I'll have to get so epi here in the next mounth or two, low on $, it's deer hunting season right now so alot of my money goes to that crap lol. But instead of running epi for that last week or 2 do you think I could just throw that methyl extreme in instead or would that just be an added shutdown factor?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
That's wayyy too many orals, sd with phera is great enough, 3 is pushing it and 4 is just excessive... Too much sd not enough phera, like unreal said. Why would u not use tren as your base?

If u really want to use all sd, phera and tren consider:
tren: 90/90/90/90/90/90
sd: 10/20/20/0/0/0
phera: 0/0/30/40/40/40

177lbs at that bf seems a little light for have run 6 cycles.

My opinion u do to eat enough whole foods and rely too much on shakes. Breakfast isn't bad... I would move the oatmeal to the 2nd meal or do a cup at each. The fructose in the banana and whey first thing should get the body rocking and put if catabolism. Like said your 2nd meal needs carbs... Add some oats. Lunch us good. Preworkout ditch the shake whole foods again. Repeat of lunch or sub out a different carb like more oats or sweet potato. Post workout definately need to be around 60-100g carbs with a 2:1 ratio with protein so 30-50. Dinner and pebed meal are good.

Pct you should look at a clomid nolva combo. You will be in shutdown city my friend.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha. H3ll ya man I will! The whole reason I put it on here was to get suggestions to critique the whole thing b4 I did it. But the whole bicep thing is trial and error, like u said I just gotta find what works for me. I'll have to get so epi here in the next mounth or two, low on $, it's deer hunting season right now so alot of my money goes to that crap lol. But instead of running epi for that last week or 2 do you think I could just throw that methyl extreme in instead or would that just be an added shutdown factor?
If you don't have any epi then don't bother with it, at 20/30 i figured you were finishing off a bottle. I don't think it's worth it to get more just to run 2 weeks. And i wouldn't use the methyl xtreme either.

Hell you should just use the SD and Pheraplex because that's all you need. I should add that you haven't even run SD before and now you're getting it with pheraplex. You have no idea how good it's going to be and how little you'll need anything else.

Have taurine for backpumps and like liftingstud said, clomid is a good idea for pct

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
That's wayyy too many orals, sd with phera is great enough, 3 is pushing it and 4 is just excessive... Too much sd not enough phera, like unreal said. Why would u not use tren as your base?

If u really want to use all sd, phera and tren consider:
tren: 90/90/90/90/90/90
sd: 10/20/20/0/0/0
phera: 0/0/30/40/40/40

177lbs at that bf seems a little light for have run 6 cycles.

My opinion u do to eat enough whole foods and rely too much on shakes. Breakfast isn't bad... I would move the oatmeal to the 2nd meal or do a cup at each. The fructose in the banana and whey first thing should get the body rocking and put if catabolism. Like said your 2nd meal needs carbs... Add some oats. Lunch us good. Preworkout ditch the shake whole foods again. Repeat of lunch or sub out a different carb like more oats or sweet potato. Post workout definately need to be around 60-100g carbs with a 2:1 ratio with protein so 30-50. Dinner and pebed meal are good.

Pct you should look at a clomid nolva combo. You will be in shutdown city my friend.

haha, i was at 207 and i was h3lla bulky about 4-5 mounths ago man, i cut down like 30-40ibs.
i've slowly been packin on weight for the last 2-3 mounths, so that explains the whole weight thing, lol. but ya i'll have to adjust my diet and ya your right i do need to slow down on the shakes, their just real efficiant when your low on cash for food haha.I think im gonna try that "keto, carb up" type of routine diet like unreal does, im curious to see how my body would react to it. i'll add some carbs into my second meal. so all i need in the morning is just a banana and shake? haha, hope that can tie me over through my morning classes, i might throw in some penut butter or somthing with it to slower the digesting. increase the caleries on my pre and post meals huh? i've always thought your pre and post meals were supposed to be relatively small so you wouldnt feel to sick during and after the workout, but hmm, ill give it a go since ill be taken superdrol and that monster needs to be fed, lol.

i'll do my best on gettin some clomid. no promises though :/

appreciate the feedback brother!:thumbsup:

RTD1

Awards
When i look at the cycle, overall I think you should do something like this

SD 20/20/20/20
PP 30/30/30/30/30/30
Epi 00/00/00/00/20/30

and drop the trena. This stack is about as awesome as it gets, I've only been on 20SD/30PP for about 2.5 weeks last cycle but that was the best 2.5 weeks of any cycle I've run in terms of how I felt and how good my gym sessions were.
That is DEFINTELY something I will try next year.

My first cycle, over the summer was:

Epi 30/30/30/30
Propadrol 60/60/60/60

With good gains. Now I'm a few days into a straight 30/30/30/30 cycle of Phera. After this I want to do a straight SD cycle, then I'll try what you posted.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have any epi then don't bother with it, at 20/30 i figured you were finishing off a bottle. I don't think it's worth it to get more just to run 2 weeks. And i wouldn't use the methyl xtreme either.

Hell you should just use the SD and Pheraplex because that's all you need. I should add that you haven't even run SD before and now you're getting it with pheraplex. You have no idea how good it's going to be and how little you'll need anything else.

Have taurine for backpumps and like liftingstud said, clomid is a good idea for pct

haha ya i hear with the taurine, im gonna need it ecspecially since im gonna be doin some cardio with everything. Well i ran that RSS 17 alpha mounths ago and i belive it was like 40mg. SD and like 20phera, which is kinda insane, i only ran it for like 3 weeks at 1 tab a day, i got decent results. but this WILL be my first time useing CEL Mdrol and PPlex, so who knows i might react alot better to this cycle particulary. But like i said i'll TRY and get some clomid. Again i appreciate the feedback man.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
haha, i was at 207 and i was h3lla bulky about 4-5 mounths ago man, i cut down like 30-40ibs.
i've slowly been packin on weight for the last 2-3 mounths, so that explains the whole weight thing, lol. but ya i'll have to adjust my diet and ya your right i do need to slow down on the shakes, their just real efficiant when your low on cash for food haha.I think im gonna try that "keto, carb up" type of routine diet like unreal does, im curious to see how my body would react to it. i'll add some carbs into my second meal. so all i need in the morning is just a banana and shake? haha, hope that can tie me over through my morning classes, i might throw in some penut butter or somthing with it to slower the digesting. increase the caleries on my pre and post meals huh? i've always thought your pre and post meals were supposed to be relatively small so you wouldnt feel to sick during and after the workout, but hmm, ill give it a go since ill be taken superdrol and that monster needs to be fed, lol.

ohh thought so 2 means were closer... Keep the oats in the first but add some oats to the second

So u were 207ish cut down and now 177 at 15-20%?!?!?!? That kinda dosent make sense unless you were really over weight.... You have lost 30lbs?!?!?!?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ha alrit man, i'll get those oats in on that second meal!

ya dude first pic i was like 210-215ibs, i started dieting a little and then i got down to like in the 200-210 range, then i just cut my caleries down some more and started running my @ss of like 2-3 time a day. and i took an ECA stack too. Im not completely jacked and ripped in that second pic but i mean that took alot of hard work just to get that. That was the first time i ever had somewhat visable abs in my entire life, haha

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
my balls hurt from reading m-drol pplex AND tren.. but good luck to you, i'll be following the log once you get going. i'll be running a m-drol/pplex in the summer probably.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
lol, ya I know man the boys down there are gonna take a beating but I'm hopeing for a really good turn out, good luck to u too brother!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but this is extremely stupid.

Superdrol is going to screw up your lipids and liver BAD...especially at 40mg. Theres ABSOLUTELY no reason to run anything else with superdrol. Its perhaps the strongest oral in the world.

It seems entirely redundant to run anything else on top of superdrol, especially if its dosed at 40mg!!!!

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but this is extremely stupid.

Superdrol is going to screw up your lipids and liver BAD...especially at 40mg. Theres ABSOLUTELY no reason to run anything else with superdrol. Its perhaps the strongest oral in the world.

It seems entirely redundant to run anything else on top of superdrol, especially if its dosed at 40mg!!!!

eh. ya i catch your drift. i was actually thinking the same thing after i posted this last week or so.idk. we'll see how things go. i might just start off with a single run of SD and see how things turn out and go from there. I have some BCI Powerdrol, which is a SD clone and i cant find sh!t on reviews for it, so i think i'll just have to be the guinea pig and log / run it in several mounths.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
eh. ya i catch your drift. i was actually thinking the same thing after i posted this last week or so.idk. we'll see how things go. i might just start off with a single run of SD and see how things turn out and go from there. I have some BCI Powerdrol, which is a SD clone and i cant find sh!t on reviews for it, so i think i'll just have to be the guinea pig and log / run it in several mounths.
several months? Man I ran M-drol for 1.5 weeks and had my enzymes checked on-cycle, they were above 500 for both the alt/ast. I took CEL P-plex as well for 3 weeks and had absolutely no response in any way whatsoever, my friend tried the same bottle...nothing...they ripped me off.

Run SD 3-4 weeks max if you care about your life honestly. I know 2 people who have had their eyes turn yellow on the original SD...and another friend of mine with gyno from one of those superdrol/phea/halodrol combos.

If you are looking to mess with phera, tren, and SD...I guess run the phera first with tren underneith it, then switch to the SD. This way you will pack on the wet mass with phera and dry up with superdrol. Its still stupid either way...

It I were you, Id throw the SD in the garbage and run the phera/tren only, that is if phera works for you.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
lol WTF I didn't mean I was I gonna run a cycle of SD for several mounths! Holy f*kin sh!t NOOO.

I meant I'll run it like in feb or sumthin like that. But ya there's alot of different routes I can take. I'm not throwin my stash in trash I'll tell you that man! LOL I appreciate the feedback though dude and I'll try to take everyones suggestions and go back to the drawing board with somthin new and improved.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
and go back to the drawing board with somthin new and improved.
just tell me exactly what you're looking for and how crazy you want it to be on a scale of 1-10 and I can come up with something off the top of my head.

I have a section of my brain that does nothing but plan cycles 24/7 and I can't get it to stop

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

After reading this post, it is apparent that you are a f*cking idiot. You should study the english language ; huh and haha appear too often to even assume that english is your first language. You have no idea what awaits you, running a cycle like this.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
dude to be 100% honest I'll go as far as a "9". I know I'm playing with fire but I just wanna go to that next level. I don't have access to injectables so this is what I'm gonna have to work with for now. I want mass and strength / power overall, but not to the point where I'm bloated like a fricken' ballon. I'm willing to go the distance though with mg's. What's your thoughts Unreal?

M drol, p plex , trena, h drol are all the main supps I have

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
dude to be 100% honest I'll go as far as a "9". I know I'm playing with fire but I just wanna go to that next level. I don't have access to injectables so this is what I'm gonna have to work with for now. I want mass and strength / power overall, but not to the point where I'm bloated like a fricken' ballon. I'm willing to go the distance though with mg's. What's your thoughts Unreal?

Get injectables, I didn't mean to be offensive, but a cycle like this is not healthy. You just have to "seek and you shall find". Get some TE and run SD at 20mg for the first 3 weeks. The gains will be awesome.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
After reading this post, it is apparent that you are a f*cking idiot. You should study the english language ; huh and haha appear too often to even assume that english is your first language. You have no idea what awaits you, running a cycle like this.

ha, okay well if your gonna be an @ss dude for no apparent reason im not about to argue with someone over the internet, and your the first person who has pointed out theres a problem with how i write? what are you a d@nm College English teacher? if i knew i was gonna get graded with how i wrote sh!t on here i should have stepped my game up wow ahaha?...and thanks for the warning with my cycle mom i'll be sure not to run with scissors later on tonight either

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Get injectables, I didn't mean to be offensive, but a cycle like this is not healthy. You just have to "seek and you shall find". Get some TE and run SD at 20mg for the first 3 weeks. The gains will be awesome.

well i appreciate the concern man, i already said i gotta go back to the drawing board with things

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i appreciate the concern man, i already said i gotta go back to the drawing board with things
Dude to be honest injects are not that hard to find and they would be a better route :). But if you want to go all orals and feel comfortable with it then I am not going to butt in too much :D. Goodluck man!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Mdrol 10/20/20
PPlex 20/20/30/40/40/40

A cycle like this can make you feel Godlike. Pumps all day long, veins that shoot out immediately upon flexing, and an inhuman recovery time. For 6 weeks you live the life of a bodybuilder, do your meals perfect, keep cals way elevated, try to hit 300g of protein a day. Train 5 days a week or so... Hit any muscle group that isn't sore. Run an overkill PCT that's centered around clomid, and run some OTC supps during and after PCT to help keep the gains. If you do everything right this can be better than a lot of injectable cycles. Liftingstud is happy with his results!

This is almost the same as the bulker that liftingstud did, essentially using the Mdrol to kickstart a 6 week phera cycle. I don't see anything wrong with it... just drink a lot of water & listen to your body, lower the dose or stop and go into PCT if you feel very tired & taxed, that seems to be what most people report when methyls are kicking their ass (i never experience it, i feel i could last a while on methyls).

Lilpsychotic was overly offensive in his post but he has a point... You don't want to do triple oral stacks like you first outlined... I have considered it but in the end you want injectables if you want to go big on dose and duration, it's just smarter. That said I think there's way too much paranoia surrounding oral use, i've read about so many crazy things that 6-7 weeks on methyls no longer phases me... the thing is without getting bloodwork done, you are still taking a risk.

An oral kickstart to test or test stacked with something else is a great cycle. I still love orals, as test is VERY weak for me, and cannot touch the gains attainable with the real good sh1t like SD & PP.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol 10/20/20
PPlex 20/20/30/40/40/40

it's kinda similar to the bulker that liftingstud did, essentially using the Mdrol to kickstart a 6 week phera cycle. I don't see anything wrong with it... just drink a lot of water & listen to your body, lower the dose or stop and go into PCT if you feel very tired & taxed, that seems to be what most people report when methyls are kicking their ass (i never experience it, i feel i could last a while on methyls).

Lilpsychotic was overly offensive in his post but he has a point... You don't want to do triple oral stacks like you first outlined... I have considered it but in the end you want injectables if you want to go big on dose and duration, it's just smarter. That said I think there's way too much paranoia surrounding oral use, i've read about so many crazy things that 6-7 weeks on methyls no longer phases me... the thing is without getting bloodwork done, you are still taking a risk.

An oral kickstart to test or test stacked with something else is a great cycle. I still love orals, as test is VERY weak for me, and cannot touch the gains attainable with the real good sh1t like SD & PP.

ya, i feel ya. i'll go with that come late winter. i do see how 3 orals is pushing it though, guess i overthink things in my head and tell myself i'll be fine but in reality its plain ridicoulous and im just digging my own grave. lol. but i have mdrol and i also have that powerdrol...idk whether to test out that powerdrol w/ the phera and log it on here for everyone or just stick with the trusty mdrol w/ the phera?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
eh, it shouldn't matter

i think my main issue with 3 orals, more than toxicity, is the additional shutdown gets so much bigger, and for diminishing returns.

the shutdown on most of the cycles i write up is pretty big, so a good PCT is always essential

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
eh, it shouldn't matter

i think my main issue with 3 orals, more than toxicity, is the additional shutdown gets so much bigger, and for diminishing returns.

the shutdown on most of the cycles i write up is pretty big, so a good PCT is always essential

alrit man. ya i see what your sayin though with PCT, you run some heavy sh!t. lol