Questions about my epistane cycle?

getbig1989

Awards
hello im new to this forum lol..... anyways ive been thinking about running epistane. i ran SD a long time ago and gained 30 lbs by working out 5 times a week and eating the hell of alot. I have a couple of questions about epistane though. can i take epistane if i only work out 3 times a week (i have a busy schedule).... tues. (back and biceps), wed. (shoulders and traps), thurs (chest and triceps)? or is it better to skip wednesday and work out shoulders and traps on saturday?. Ive been thinking of running it like this
20/20/30/30 and use cycle support.
then nolvadex for 3 weeks
is this all i need?
sorry of these are stupid questions i tried doing research but it was confusing bc everyone has different opinions

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
where is the leg workouts? back twice a week but no squats?

getbig1989

Awards
my bad i meant thursdays chest and triceps lol anyways.... i never have time to work out legs

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
imo i wouldnt run any ph until you get an actual training routine.not to be a d!ck but that routine is a joke.no legs?really?why take a ph and risk the sides when you could learn how to train, and i am assuming diet needs work as well, and make huge gains.especially at your height and weight.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
and you gained 30 pounds on superdrol?id be impressed with 15 but 30?!WOW!haha.....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if your stats are correct...5'10" and 150, then you need to step out of the anabolics section and refresh yourself on nutrition and training!

also, I'm guessing that your username is indicating what year you were born...that would indicate that you're not old enough to post in this section.

getbig1989

Awards
I use to train alot and use to weight 164 then got mono during summer then in august got my wisdom teeth taken out so I lost alot of weight since I could barely eat... I started working out again and I have gained 6 pounds already in 2 months and now I want to get back at what I was and I don't really work out legs because I run alot and I'm turning 21 very soon... Anyways thanksfor the suggestions

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
You do realize that hitting heavy legs will make you gain a ton of overall mass right? I agree with everyone else, get serious about your training and diet before you run anything. We all have busy schedules but you must "schedule" your workouts in as well and they have to get done, no excuses! Here's a question......You want to run epi to maximize your gains right??? Well some simple adjustments to your program could also maximize your gains and for free without any possible sides!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
at 5'10 164 is nothing....I'm up to 190 at 5'10 now...and I'm still not "big"

getbig1989

Awards
i work out every tuesday wednesday and thursday for an hour and a half no matter what so maybe i should start working out on legs on friday? i think that'll be better? and yea i have heard that legs give you alot of overall mass gains

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
i work out every tuesday wednesday and thursday no matter what so maybe i should start working out on legs on friday? i think that'll be better? and yea i have heard that legs give you alot of overall mass gains
Not trying to be a **** man but.......you've heard legs give you a lot of overall mass gains.............I think you have a ton more reading/research to do on just diet and training alone before you even consider anymore ph/ds. Just my observation though.

getbig1989

Awards
also i though that running a low dose of epi and drinking cycle support i would have a lower chance of sides

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
also i though that running a low dose of epi and drinking cycle support i would have a lower chance of sides
I refuse to even talk to you about ph/ds. DIET AND TRAINING my friend!!! Wait............PROPER DIET AND PROPER TRAINING!

getbig1989

Awards
i think i have proper diet and proper training and i know i should be working out legs but i dont have time.... i eat 4 big meals a day and eating about double the calories than i should and drink 60 grams of protein before working out then 30 after working out then 60 at night... other than not working out legs is everything else ok for now like not to take epistane right away maybe in like 2 more months

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
i do have a proper diet and proper training and i know i should be working out legs but i dont have time.... i eat 4 big meals a day and eating about double the calories than i should and drink 60 grams of protein before working out then 30 after working out then 60 at night
You just said you do have proper diet and training and followed that by I don't have time for legs. Hmmmmmmm!

4 big meals............No good.

60 grams protein...........Waste since most can only use around 30g at a time.

getbig1989

Awards
You just said you do have proper diet and training and followed that by I don't have time for legs. Hmmmmmmm!

4 big meals............No good.

60 grams protein...........Waste since most can only use around 30g at a time.
really? damn i thought i was doing good ur right maybe i do need to do more research so what do u think my diet should be? and im going to try my hardest to work out legs every friday... btw thanks for your time

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I don't know your exact needs so I can't tell you exactly what to eat. You'll want to be up somewhere in the neighborhood of 3000+ calories though to gain some weight. To start, try to get some protein, carbs, and healthy fats at each meal spread out over 5-7 smaller meals. Add in the legs and keep up with the eating and you'll add size man. Thing is, if you really want to add size and strength the eating and training have to be a major part of your everyday life. Not just here and there. It's a lifestyle change, not just ah when I feel like it.

getbig1989

Awards
Thanks I just have a very fast metabolism so I thought eating 5 to 7 small meals a day will just speed up my metabolism so that's y I was doing 4 big meals a day

nclifter1978

nclifter1978

Awards
wow...first, you gained 30lbs on sd...and it was "a long time ago" and you are 20...huh???? i agree with keepbuilding, you need to get you diet in order first and then get yor training right. 5'10" 150 is small...build some size, get a good base and then maybe consider steroids when your older.
i didn't want to do legs either when i was in my 20's...wish i did, i'd be a heck of a lot bigger now.