Cycle decision update and questions... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Cycle decision update and questions...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    takes enth about 4 weeks to get the levels built up.. Relax it should be starting soon..
    okay, I'm still hopeful bro...

2. Elite Member

I do remember how you feel.. but it will kick in.. one reason I like to front load with a fast acting ester, like prop..
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

you'll be fine Jergo, just be patient

If you were to up the dose, you should frontload for the first 3-4 weeks, but no need now, it'll hit before you know it.
    •   

4. Senior Member

even with the enanthate taking 3-4 weeks to kick in, the dbol at 55mg/day should have been giving you some noticable gain in strength and physique. My first cycle was the same enan-dbol combo and even at 30mg/day on dbol, i had decent gains until the end of week 3, when things really took off. do be patient but no results..... i dont know brother
    Sage

Quote Originally Posted by sage
    even with the enanthate taking 3-4 weeks to kick in, the dbol at 55mg/day should have been giving you some noticable gain in strength and physique. My first cycle was the same enan-dbol combo and even at 30mg/day on dbol, i had decent gains until the end of week 3, when things really took off. do be patient but no results..... i dont know brother
    Sage
    Hehe, actually I decided not to use my d-bol this time. I figured that the test alone would be good enough, from all that I read...

I'm just gonna save it for another time. I hear what you're saying guys, hopefully I'll start to feel something at the end of this week...Tuesday will be the end of and my second inject for week 4.
    Last edited by Jergo; 04-24-2004 at 11:59 AM.

Nearing the end of week 5....Same 'ol , same 'ol....

If gains don't start showing up by next week, I'll have to cut this short. Either my stuff is bunk, or my body just doesn't react well to AAS.

Ginseng, if you're keeping track, make sure you post an update to let me/us know how you're doing w/ the same gear...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

what brand of test are you using? How many calories are you eating?

Using Morning Star Labs.

Eating 6000 cals on rest days, close to 6500 on training days by means of carb cycling. Protein is right around 430-460.

Working a 3 day split: Sundays- chest, tri's. Tuesdays- back/bi's. Thursdays- legs, delts.

I've hit all the home bases bro. I still can't figure it out. I hate to sound like a whining girl, but theres not much more I can do, thats why I'm asking for help basically...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

holy **** that's alot of calories....nevermind

As much as I always hesitate in saying this: maybe you should up the dose to 750mg.

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    holy **** that's alot of calories....nevermind

As much as I always hesitate in saying this: maybe you should up the dose to 750mg.
    Hehe, I know. I'm actually about to lower them, I've put on close to an inch on my waist. Like I said before, since the start 5 weeks ago, I've added on about 5-6 reps on every exc. but this is totally normal with the amount of cals I'm eating.

My god, I had better results w/ 1AD.

I'll see by next week, unfortunately I don't have the cash right now to afford more test. I only got enough for my doseage, plus 3 bottles of nolva...
  11. New Member

Hey Jergo,

Sorry to hear that you haven't had any results yet. It's 3 and 1/2 weeks into my cycle and i don't notice anything yet really either. I started taking some creatine when i started the cycle and since i've started, i've actually been eating less than i normally do. But I still gained 4 lbs but not much strength. But the weight gain could be due to several things, probably not the test.

I think mine should be legit because the whole first week when i started, I had the test flu. I was tired all day for that whole week. If it was not legit, I am assuming that this would not have occurred. Did you experience anything like this during your first week?

Also, I read that you were very sore on your first few shots. Could someone get sore off of fake gear? If not, then maybe it is legit.

In my opinion, adding 5-6 reps on exercises could be a sign that it is kicking in depending on which set you are adding these reps on. For example, if you are doing chest and pyramiding up the weight, and on your 3rd set you choose a weight that you could normally do around 6 reps, and are now adding 5-6 reps to that weight, then that is impressive.

For those experience users, how does one know when the test starts to kick in? Do you suddenly feel an elevated energy level, increase in weight, or increase in strength?

I hope you start noticing some results soon. Keep me updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginseng
    Hey Jergo,

Sorry to hear that you haven't had any results yet. It's 3 and 1/2 weeks into my cycle and i don't notice anything yet really either. I started taking some creatine when i started the cycle and since i've started, i've actually been eating less than i normally do. But I still gained 4 lbs but not much strength. But the weight gain could be due to several things, probably not the test.

I think mine should be legit because the whole first week when i started, I had the test flu. I was tired all day for that whole week. If it was not legit, I am assuming that this would not have occurred. Did you experience anything like this during your first week?

Also, I read that you were very sore on your first few shots. Could someone get sore off of fake gear? If not, then maybe it is legit.

In my opinion, adding 5-6 reps on exercises could be a sign that it is kicking in depending on which set you are adding these reps on. For example, if you are doing chest and pyramiding up the weight, and on your 3rd set you choose a weight that you could normally do around 6 reps, and are now adding 5-6 reps to that weight, then that is impressive.

For those experience users, how does one know when the test starts to kick in? Do you suddenly feel an elevated energy level, increase in weight, or increase in strength?

I hope you start noticing some results soon. Keep me updated.
    Thanks bro,

The % of BA content of the gear is usually the contributing factor in relation to the soreness. I also got a somewhat crappy feeling in my 3rd or so week for a couple days, dunno if this can be caused from the BA, etc, either.

As for the increase in reps, they were from week 1 to week 5. That meant that all added up together they were totalled out to be 5-6 reps. I only do 2 sets max for each exc. and right around 2-3 exc/bodypart, usually less.
    And on average of course, I added 1 rep to each exc./week. Not anything that doesn't happen normally like I said above.

I honestly don't think its bunk, my source is good to go, for all that I hear and see. I'm guessing that there's something else thats a contributing factor....

Alike, I hope that yours starts off better than myself, good luck....I'll keep ya in the loop...
  13. New Member

The only other contributing factor I could think of is that both of us were already a good size when we started these cycles at +/- 230lbs. Most of the people that i've read doing test only cycle were not more than 200lbs at most. So, maybe we need more test to notice effects.

The only other contributing factor I could think of is that both of us were already a good size when we started these cycles at +/- 230lbs. Most of the people that i've read doing test only cycle were not more than 200lbs at most. So, maybe we need more test to notice effects.
    Exactly

That is what I questioned at first regarding my dosing. But OTOH, Jweave as well as numerous others have been able to get descent gains on only 500mg/week....

We'll just have to wait and see I guess...
  15. New Member

Jergo... I'm having the same dilemma, so it must not be that unusual. I'm doing 500mg/wk of test enanthate (Ultra Growth Labs), but I did kickstart with 20mg ed of M1T for the first 4 weeks. Today is the start of week 6, and I'm up 16 lbs, and my bench is up 35 lbs, BUT that is about what I gain on M1T alone (usually gain 10 lbs of weight, and gain 30 lbs on bench). So I don't feel the test has really kicked in either. My calories are more like 4,500 ed day, normally I'm around 3,000 ed..

This week will be the telltale sign I think. For me, the second week after going off M1T my weight usually drops about 5 lbs, and my strength starts dropping off. If I can continue to gain, I'll assume the test has finally kicked in.

One note. You said your reps have increased 5-6 over the start, and that can be attributed to the increased calories and protein consumption. I don't agree. Let's say you can bench 275 for 5 reps before. That is roughly a 315 max. Now you can do 275 for 10 reps. That is more like a 360 bench. An increase in 5 weeks of 45 lbs is pretty damn impressive. Anyone doing an AAS should increase calories (and you sure have at 6,000!), but 50-70 lb increase in bench for a simple test cycle is about par for the course.

Am I wrong about this guys?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    Jergo... I'm having the same dilemma, so it must not be that unusual. I'm doing 500mg/wk of test enanthate (Ultra Growth Labs), but I did kickstart with 20mg ed of M1T for the first 4 weeks. Today is the start of week 6, and I'm up 16 lbs, and my bench is up 35 lbs, BUT that is about what I gain on M1T alone (usually gain 10 lbs of weight, and gain 30 lbs on bench). So I don't feel the test has really kicked in either. My calories are more like 4,500 ed day, normally I'm around 3,000 ed..

This week will be the telltale sign I think. For me, the second week after going off M1T my weight usually drops about 5 lbs, and my strength starts dropping off. If I can continue to gain, I'll assume the test has finally kicked in.

One note. You said your reps have increased 5-6 over the start, and that can be attributed to the increased calories and protein consumption. I don't agree. Let's say you can bench 275 for 5 reps before. That is roughly a 315 max. Now you can do 275 for 10 reps. That is more like a 360 bench. An increase in 5 weeks of 45 lbs is pretty damn impressive. Anyone doing an AAS should increase calories (and you sure have at 6,000!), but 50-70 lb increase in bench for a simple test cycle is about par for the course.

Am I wrong about this guys?
    I appreciatte your concern but I don't understand what you're trying to say here......

Bro, 5-6 reps on one exc in over a month (5 weeks) is nothing but normal. In fact, thats a little less then normal even when natural. 5-6 reps are 5-6 reps, I honestly don't understand why you would think my max would jump that high? Even if it did, also assuming that your guesstimation for the calculation of MY max is correct, then it still is nothing unusual.....do you get my point?

I'm in week 6, and my weight is five lbs. up from the start. An inch on my waist and consistent BF% caliper testings twice a week are telling me that I put on 2 lbs. of muscle and 3 lbs. of fat. Strength actually went down in an excercise the other day. THAT is where I draw the line here....

If I can't even maintaine my weight on 500mg how in the world am I suppossed to gain anything on it? MY stuff is bunk, no if's and or but's about it. I got a hold of my source yesterday and all I did was so little but question him about hte batch being off a bit, and he totally lost control, and took defense on the situation. He basically implied that I'm setting up some sort of conspiracy over 60 dollars worth of test. As if I got the damn time to **** w/ some source over 60 damn dollars.

That alone tells me that I got burnt and he's so quick to take defense on it.....

Ginseng, I hope that you got a different batch bro, cuz I for one will never buy this UG lab ever again. I'm going to find out from a close friend if he can get it tested for me this week sometime. If so, I'll make sure to post results.....
  17. New Member

If you only gained 5 lbs eating like you have been, and 3 lbs of that is fat, then I agree. It sounds like your test is bogus.
  18. New Member

Jergo -

Yeah I am starting so suspect that the test i received is fake as well. Just started week 4 and still nothing. From what i've read, you should start feeling the test at about 3-4 weeks and start seeing the results at 5-6 weeks. I'm suprised that the source responded the way he did. It especially sucks since he received such great feedback on almost all of his products (some negative feed back on his adrol). Also, the for the past couple months, he kept saying he would get his oils tested but still hasn't, so that is a bit suspicious. If anything, you can contact a mod at one of the boards where the source posts and maybe the mod can help you out.

I'm going to up my doses to 750mg/wk and run it for a few more weeks to see if there is any difference. If not, then i'll just chalk it up as a loss and go w/ a more reputable brand next time.

I hope you can get the oils tested. I am interested in what the results will show.

Jergo -

Yeah I am starting so suspect that the test i received is fake as well. Just started week 4 and still nothing. From what i've read, you should start feeling the test at about 3-4 weeks and start seeing the results at 5-6 weeks. I'm suprised that the source responded the way he did. It especially sucks since he received such great feedback on almost all of his products (some negative feed back on his adrol). Also, the for the past couple months, he kept saying he would get his oils tested but still hasn't, so that is a bit suspicious. If anything, you can contact a mod at one of the boards where the source posts and maybe the mod can help you out.

I'm going to up my doses to 750mg/wk and run it for a few more weeks to see if there is any difference. If not, then i'll just chalk it up as a loss and go w/ a more reputable brand next time.

I hope you can get the oils tested. I am interested in what the results will show.
    You got PM....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle overview, results, and questions.
    By Zach0075 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:32 AM
  2. Spring to Summer Cycle ideas and questions
    By PumpingIron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 09:13 AM
  3. update and question on my mohn/1,4 cycle
    By RaZoR-ShaRp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 06:48 PM
  4. Cycle results and questions/ideas