Cycle decision update and questions...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. What ga needle are you using? JMO...I always warm my gear up before injecting. I draw it up then run it under some hot water for about 2-3min. It makes a big difference to me. It may just be the brand that you are using. Some have more BA in it than others.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ruffneck
    What ga needle are you using? JMO...I always warm my gear up before injecting. I draw it up then run it under some hot water for about 2-3min. It makes a big difference to me. It may just be the brand that you are using. Some have more BA in it than others.
    I use 25g. I can't even ****ing walk right now. I've had the heat pad on my leg for a couple hours too. Wouldn't the water running over the syringe make the needle unsterile bro? I guess you could just make sure the h2o doesn't touch the needle though...I can try it out, thanx..

Damn, I'm in some ****in' pain though thats for sure. can't even train legs tomorrow...my next one is gonna be my pec. That way I'll still be able to walk, LOL..
    •   

3. I recap the needle and either hold it where the water doesn't run over the cap or prop it up on a rag so the water doesn't get on it.
    Before your next injection try it and before injecting it hold the syringe straight up(needle toward the ceiling) for a few seconds. Look and see if the gear has seperated. If it has to much BA in it, the BA will rise to the top because it is thinner than the oil. I have had this happen with UG gear before. That **** hurt so bad I couldn't even sit down. I finally figured out what was happening and when I was draw up 1ml then warm it there would be almost 1/4ml of BA rise to the top. So I was injecting 3/4ml of gear and a 1/4 ml of BA. I got to where I would draw it up then squirt the BA off the top. I extra dose it so that I made sure I was getting the right amount. This happens alot with high mg UG and home made gear. Has anyone else ever noticed this?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ruffneck
    I recap the needle and either hold it where the water doesn't run over the cap or prop it up on a rag so the water doesn't get on it.
    Before your next injection try it and before injecting it hold the syringe straight up(needle toward the ceiling) for a few seconds. Look and see if the gear has seperated. If it has to much BA in it, the BA will rise to the top because it is thinner than the oil. I have had this happen with UG gear before. That **** hurt so bad I couldn't even sit down. I finally figured out what was happening and when I was draw up 1ml then warm it there would be almost 1/4ml of BA rise to the top. So I was injecting 3/4ml of gear and a 1/4 ml of BA. I got to where I would draw it up then squirt the BA off the top. I extra dose it so that I made sure I was getting the right amount. This happens alot with high mg UG and home made gear. Has anyone else ever noticed this?
    Interesting bro....so you didn't have much problems after doing that? I'll have to try that next time....fortunately my leg feels a little better today already. I can walk on it now, heh.. I'll just have to rearrange my training schedule a bit and make sure I either hit my doses in the morning or at night to get around the pain and missing workouts...

5. When I was doing test enth my quads hurt like hell after inject for about 4 or 5 days. Just make sure you stretch and working the quads after inj. seemed to help as well.
    •   

6. I took 2 advil about an hour or so ago and its helped a little more. It seems as though my first injection took a while longer to start to hurt, but lasted longer. And this one started to hurt faster but isn't hanging around too long...weird.

Next time I'm also gonna aim up more towards my hip more. Some people tell me it causes less pain that way too. I haven't even started my dbol yet, will start on friday. I was on some minocycline for a bad reaction I had and am using NAC/milk thistle to try and clean my liver up a bit before I start it. Plus, instead of it ending on week 4 it will end on week 5 this way; hopefully I'll be able to keep more since the test should be really kicking in by then....

7. I'm cutting with cyp, and I need to do cardio obviously. As you can imagine sore quads and cardio do not go hand-in-hand, lol. I only do delt and pec injects now, can't afford sore quads this time, maybe in the fall/winter.

8. Try glutes, should go easier, but it takes practice and you get a wicked cramp twisted around for that long trying to push the stuff in (and not go too fast). Also, for me it seems like the first week or two are the most painful. Do you take the dbol about an hour before lifting? I found that even with the 5mg tabs I would take half or more of my daily dose before lifting, seemed to work best.

9. Quote Originally Posted by serengo
    Try glutes, should go easier, but it takes practice and you get a wicked cramp twisted around for that long trying to push the stuff in (and not go too fast). Also, for me it seems like the first week or two are the most painful. Do you take the dbol about an hour before lifting? I found that even with the 5mg tabs I would take half or more of my daily dose before lifting, seemed to work best.
    HAha, I have a hard enough time wiping my ass!! I might try it though, if I could get someone else to do it....maybe my Mom, LOL...

Nah....I haven't started my dbol yet, reason is above; but since I only have 55mg caps, I kinda have to take them that way. I've heard good reviews on both ways so, I think I'll be alright. So yes, I'm gonna try to schedule my workouts in the AM so I can get the pre-workout benefits.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    I'm cutting with cyp, and I need to do cardio obviously. As you can imagine sore quads and cardio do not go hand-in-hand, lol. I only do delt and pec injects now, can't afford sore quads this time, maybe in the fall/winter.
    How is you're cycle goin' weave?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    How is you're cycle goin' weave?
    good so far, I'm going to update my cycle log soon. I upped my calories a little bit to 27-2800, and going to add t3 in next week, and winny for 6 weeks following that. Getting leaner by the week

12. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    good so far, I'm going to update my cycle log soon. I upped my calories a little bit to 27-2800, and going to add t3 in next week, and winny for 6 weeks following that. Getting leaner by the week
    Good to hear bro...

13. Yeah buddy!!...LOL....

Just did my first pec inject. As soon as it hit the muscle, I could feel it goin' through the thick ass layers. I ****in' loved that feeling. I only wish I had 4 boobs instead of 2.

14. A little update for those who have asked me....

I'm now in week 4 with my test enan @ 500mg/week. I have yet to see any kind of gains whatsoever. No size, no strength. I'm eating close to 6000 cals if not more on some days. I have added a couple reps on some exc. but thats it. And its no doubt the added calories doing this. I've even gained close to an inch on my waist.

Dunno, I'm thinking I should up my dose to 750mg/week. What do you guys think I should do? This is some bull$hit, disappointment is setting in.....

15. takes enth about 4 weeks to get the levels built up.. Relax it should be starting soon..

16. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    takes enth about 4 weeks to get the levels built up.. Relax it should be starting soon..
    okay, I'm still hopeful bro...

17. I do remember how you feel.. but it will kick in.. one reason I like to front load with a fast acting ester, like prop..

18. you'll be fine Jergo, just be patient

If you were to up the dose, you should frontload for the first 3-4 weeks, but no need now, it'll hit before you know it.

19. even with the enanthate taking 3-4 weeks to kick in, the dbol at 55mg/day should have been giving you some noticable gain in strength and physique. My first cycle was the same enan-dbol combo and even at 30mg/day on dbol, i had decent gains until the end of week 3, when things really took off. do be patient but no results..... i dont know brother
    Sage

20. Quote Originally Posted by sage
    even with the enanthate taking 3-4 weeks to kick in, the dbol at 55mg/day should have been giving you some noticable gain in strength and physique. My first cycle was the same enan-dbol combo and even at 30mg/day on dbol, i had decent gains until the end of week 3, when things really took off. do be patient but no results..... i dont know brother
    Sage
    Hehe, actually I decided not to use my d-bol this time. I figured that the test alone would be good enough, from all that I read...

I'm just gonna save it for another time. I hear what you're saying guys, hopefully I'll start to feel something at the end of this week...Tuesday will be the end of and my second inject for week 4.
    Last edited by lifted; 04-24-2004 at 01:59 PM.

21. Nearing the end of week 5....Same 'ol , same 'ol....

If gains don't start showing up by next week, I'll have to cut this short. Either my stuff is bunk, or my body just doesn't react well to AAS.

Ginseng, if you're keeping track, make sure you post an update to let me/us know how you're doing w/ the same gear...

22. what brand of test are you using? How many calories are you eating?

23. Using Morning Star Labs.

Eating 6000 cals on rest days, close to 6500 on training days by means of carb cycling. Protein is right around 430-460.

Working a 3 day split: Sundays- chest, tri's. Tuesdays- back/bi's. Thursdays- legs, delts.

I've hit all the home bases bro. I still can't figure it out. I hate to sound like a whining girl, but theres not much more I can do, thats why I'm asking for help basically...

24. holy **** that's alot of calories....nevermind

As much as I always hesitate in saying this: maybe you should up the dose to 750mg.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    holy **** that's alot of calories....nevermind

As much as I always hesitate in saying this: maybe you should up the dose to 750mg.
    Hehe, I know. I'm actually about to lower them, I've put on close to an inch on my waist. Like I said before, since the start 5 weeks ago, I've added on about 5-6 reps on every exc. but this is totally normal with the amount of cals I'm eating.

My god, I had better results w/ 1AD.

I'll see by next week, unfortunately I don't have the cash right now to afford more test. I only got enough for my doseage, plus 3 bottles of nolva...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle overview, results, and questions.
    By Zach0075 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:32 AM
  2. Spring to Summer Cycle ideas and questions
    By PumpingIron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 11:13 AM
  3. update and question on my mohn/1,4 cycle
    By RaZoR-ShaRp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 08:48 PM
  4. Cycle results and questions/ideas