Supplements911 - Monsterdrol

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I was looking to run an SD cycle in the very near future, so i decided to stock up on a few bottles of Monsterdrol before the ban. just wondering if anyone has any experience with Monster and what their opinions of it are. any previous users with HELPFUL info please feel free to chime in!

-JB-

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
don't know anything about monsterdrol but why didn't you just buy from a company that has a good reputation already on this board?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
well due to the fact that everyone was buying up as many bottles of everything they could get their hands on, naturally there were nationwide sellouts of nearly every imaginable compound on countless websites...

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^i can understand that to somewhat. how much did you pay per bottle if you don't mind me askin...My site still has every CEL product for the normal prices.

B

bic

Awards
  • Established
^^i can understand that to somewhat. how much did you pay per bottle if you don't mind me askin...My site still has every CEL product for the normal prices.
That monsterdrol same as mdrol 17a dimethyl but twice as much some were selling it for 49.95 a bottle

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
That monsterdrol same as mdrol 17a dimethyl but twice as much some were selling it for 49.95 a bottle
wow would you mind emailing me what site it is that you shop from?? and monsterdrol is the same as mdrol, but is supposedly more potent with better results. and 50 bucks a bottle is insane, i got the last 3 available from one site for 32 each.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
can one of you please post up a link to this so i can see the nomenclature.

AND dosing recommendations. I'd like to see a pic of the back label. from other forum talk it seems that they say to run it up to 50mg. and that's very high for SD. Unless you like your liver baked potato style.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
can one of you please post up a link to this so i can see the nomenclature.

AND dosing recommendations. I'd like to see a pic of the back label. from other forum talk it seems that they say to run it up to 50mg. and that's very high for SD. Unless you like your liver baked potato style.
yeah ive seen similar posts from past forums, however i assure you i have a very reasonable amount of experience with PH's and had no intention of running it at such a high dose. i wasnt able to post a label however the nomenclature appears to be your basic SD compound:

2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol 10mg

the label actually has a recommended dosage of 2-4 caps per day, so nothing out of the ordinary there. im not really sure why people have logs saying that they have run it up to 50mg, it doesnt seem like a bright idea to me.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
since people have logs of them running it up to 50mg/d then I would say it probably isn't 99% pure. or its something else. B/c i didn't see them complaining about sides and at 50mg of SD a day I would say there is NO WAY you wouldn't have sides, and bad ones at that.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for anyone with information regarding the purity and actuality of the compound itself??

B

bic

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for anyone with information regarding the purity and actuality of the compound itself??
There was only one place i knew where you can get it but they made him take it off the shelf.This brand is no longer made but one thing i wouldn't be taking 50mg's of SD

W

Way2jacked

Awards
Awesome product and its still around,the original supplements911 stuff that they wrote about in Sports Illustrated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 0
J Anabolics 5
N Supplement Logs 1
ZamaMan Cycle Logs 336