Advanced Muscle Science BLOAT

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Started taking Advanced Muscle Science 4-AD, 1-Androsterone, and DecaVol. I figured these weren't very strong PH's for a first cycle, I did my research but was surprised at the side effects I got in as little as 2 weeks! I am so goddamn bloated it's not even funny. My cycle was set up to where I was taking:

week 1: 5 caps a day
week 2: 5/4 caps a day
week 3: 4/3 caps a day
week 4: 3 caps a day

PCT: Advanced Muscle Science Arom - X
Activate Xtreme
Stoked

I was also taking Saw Palmetto and I had some Vitex on hand just in case anything happened.

I figuered this was a mild cycle, but in 2 weeks I'm bloated and miserable so I stopped completely and started PCT.

1. Why am I bloated? My diet hasn't changed one bit
2. How to get rid of it? I've been drinking 1.5 gallons a day! ****!

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I don't know but how are the gains? I've been lookin into them.

Are you cutting or bulking? How much weight have you gone up?

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Not bad. Strength, endurance, and size went up. I looked leaner, my goal was to bulk up during the cycle, I gained 5 - 7 pounds in 2 weeks, but since I'm so bloated I know some of it is water weight.

dpfisher

If it's one thing and not the combination, it's probably the decavol.

tattoopierced1

how were you dosing the decavol.. this is the likely culprit

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
I was dosing the DecaVol at 4 caps a day and the 4-AD and 1-Andro at 5 caps a day. Should the bloat subside after a few days of not taking it?

tattoopierced1

I was dosing the DecaVol at 4 caps a day and the 4-AD and 1-Andro at 5 caps a day. Should the bloat subside after a few days of not taking it?
You could try dropping the Decavol completely and see if the bloat goes away, if it does, then assess your tolerance to it by working your way up 1 cap at a time if you want to continue to use it.

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
You could try dropping the Decavol completely and see if the bloat goes away, if it does, then assess your tolerance to it by working your way up 1 cap at a time if you want to continue to use it.
Ok thanks.