Anavar e-stan cutter?

liquidanimal

Awards
Hey guys, I am just wondering how would you guys run this I have enough var to go 50mg ED for 4wks and enough E-stan to last forever haha. I want to run a 6 cutter out of this how should I stack this up?

Hows this look

E-stan 40mg ED wks 1-6
Anavar 50mg ED wks 3-6

TGD

Awards
Sounds interesting - but I can't help you...

SO consider this a bump.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
no experience with var so i can't speak from experience... but i'd def watch my cholesterol on this one. joints as well. hyalauronic acid would be a good support to add in.

from your stats i see you're a big guy, so maybe 50mg is the way to go for you, but if i had that same amount of var id run it at 40mg, which would allot you 35 days of var instead of 28. so the last day on you'd only be on epi, or vice versa; the first day, and add the var on day 2....but im 50lbs less than you... and that's just me.

once again tho, ive never had the privilege of running var, hopefully i'll be able to get my hands on some for a good price soon. the cycle sounds interesting, and i'm def subbed if you decide to do it. if you capitalize on diet throughout the 6 weeks and during PCT, i'd imagine some serious body recomposition as well some decent but ultra lean gains. keep us posted and good luck if you go with it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Var is being ran WAYYYY to short. 8 weeks for it to be effective.

if you got access to var, you got access to test. Snag some E, C or Prop and run it alongside this.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
Var is being ran WAYYYY to short. 8 weeks for it to be effective.

if you got access to var, you got access to test. Snag some E, C or Prop and run it alongside this.
definitely... f*ckin A... everything should be run with test! there are some circumstances where one can get away without it, but generally if you wana avoid sides its a must.

Go for the Prop, maybe even suspension if you enjoy pinning as much as i do. you're cutting, so you may also want to look into a decent AI such as anastrazole (a-dex), to keep estrogen levels in check, creating a favorable environment for fatloss / less fluid retention, but at the same time providing you enough estrogen for joint lubrication, libido, among other things. it may not be necessary tho, as epi acts this way in some people. but others retain fluid and bloat on epi, even with how 'dry' it is. So that will be up to you; listen to your body .

I also agree the var should be run up to 8 weeks for its full effects to become pronounced. Def should use prop or suspension alongside (4-500mg/wk), that way you can limit your cycle to 8 weeks instead of 12 if you were to use cyp or enanthate. But then again thats also up to you. there's nothing like being on, so if you wana be on longer than shorter like most people do, maybe you should opt for test C or E.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Kratom267 Anabolics 20
Alchemist11 Anabolics 544
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 6