Awesome. Sick on cycle.

D

dpfisher

I'm almost 2 weeks into 1,4AD at 800mg and I'm sick. It hasn't really even kicked in yet other than some mild endurance gains and hardness. And mad insomnia. Does this mean I need to PCT now? I don't really know how much this suppresses the immune system.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Are you sick from the PH or caught a virus while using the 1,4AD?

D

dpfisher

Pretty sure I caught something. It had me feeling sick the first few days but this feels different. Otherwise I don't know why it would make me sick again a week later, unless I accidentally took 5 instead of 4 pills one day. Don't know if that would be enough to do it.

muller

muller

Awards
no that won't do it.. This is your call though, either one has its "risks"... you can continue, risk the fact that your body just hates 1,4ad and stop use later if you get worse which is the route I'd personally take, or you can PCT which just puts other liver harsh chemicals in your system, or you can skip PCT and call the cycle quits and just recover as fast as possible, and then jump back into cycle right after you are better... The choice is yours

D

dpfisher

Alright thanks. Right now the sickness is nothing I can't deal with, just really uncomfortable. No fever, a bit of weakness but I can still eat (nothing makes me puke... NOTHING) and workout so I'm gonna harden the f*ck up and try to stick it out.

D

dpfisher

So I'm getting worse. At what point should I stop taking the PH? I want to stay on until my tendons are better but I don't want to be sick for like a month or die of the flu or something. PCT is possibly even a worse time to be sick so I don't really know what the best option is here. Surely some of you have gotten sick on cycle? How did it go for you?

Should I just not take it for a few days then keep taking it? Am I risking all kinds of sides doing that?

J

jagger81

Awards
I got sick on my cycle of dermacrine/Foremestane/Hdrol. Went to the docs and got some scripts and got better. I figured an 8 week cycle is long enough to keep going even though i got sick.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
just an idea that I'm gonna throw out there, try takeing in more vitamin C than what you normally do, a supp or just more fruit bro might help things

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles have you done? What ones were they?

D

dpfisher

How many cycles have you done? What ones were they?
No others. I don't really know what to expect so I'm already nervous... strength started to go up then I got sick and it plummeted. I'm actually thinking about not working out at all today because I can't stop coughing up junk every 30 seconds.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
yep time to quit and do a shortened PCT run.